What if(on higher life in higher dimension)

Old January 31st 09, 12:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default What if(on higher life in higher dimension)

What if Sagans and Thorne thoughts can fit in? What if the space
crafts millions have seen for just brief time lapses.come and go Back
and forth as they enter our three dimensions. Let me relate that to you
looking over a smooth ocean with nothing there and all at once a
porpoise breaks though the surface goes 6 feet up and then slides back
under. No real reason because we live in three dimensions that
beings can not have more. Kip Thorne had his worm hole. Sagan flirted
around with this idea.,and I like it go figure TreBert

Old January 31st 09, 12:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jan 30, 3:06*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
What if Sagans and Thorne thoughts can fit in? * * *What if the space
crafts millions have seen for just brief time lapses.come and go Back
and forth as they enter our three dimensions. Let me relate that to you
looking over a smooth ocean with nothing there and all at once a
porpoise breaks though the surface goes 6 feet up and then slides back
under. * * * * * No real reason because we live in three dimensions that
beings can not have more. Kip Thorne had his worm hole. Sagan flirted
around with this idea.,and I like it * go figure *TreBert

And yet you can't even bring yourself to honestly look at what the
planet Venus has to offer. Remember, you'd just said the laws of
physics are exactly the same off-world, and by rights that should
include the planet Venus.

Of course your webtv can't process a GIF of JPG image to save your own
soul. Have you no real computer access, as to the web and otherwise
for processing digital images?

~ BG
Old January 31st 09, 01:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
What if Sagans and Thorne thoughts can fit in? What if the space
crafts millions have seen for just brief time lapses.come and go Back
and forth as they enter our three dimensions. Let me relate that to you
looking over a smooth ocean with nothing there and all at once a
porpoise breaks though the surface goes 6 feet up and then slides back
under. No real reason because we live in three dimensions that
beings can not have more. Kip Thorne had his worm hole. Sagan flirted
around with this idea.,and I like it go figure TreBert

Thank you for admiting that there are only three dimensions.
To try to make more is just a head trip.
It is imagining you see something, when nothing is there at all.

Go figure.

Old January 31st 09, 01:55 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jan 30, 4:46*pm, "Mark Earnest" wrote:
"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message

What if Sagans and Thorne thoughts can fit in? * * *What if the space
crafts millions have seen for just brief time lapses.come and go Back
and forth as they enter our three dimensions. Let me relate that to you
looking over a smooth ocean with nothing there and all at once a
porpoise breaks though the surface goes 6 feet up and then slides back
under. * * * * * No real reason because we live in three dimensions that
beings can not have more. Kip Thorne had his worm hole. Sagan flirted
around with this idea.,and I like it * go figure *TreBert

Thank you for admiting that there are only three dimensions.
To try to make more is just a head trip.
It is imagining you see something, when nothing is there at all.

Go figure.

Truly smart ETs may do a lot of head tripping, because it's faster and
a whole lot cheaper. I call it dreaming, whereas ETs may be able to
interact with one another in their dreams.

Quantum teleporting seems doable, though problem is that us humans are
far from quantum.

~ BG
Old January 31st 09, 04:34 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest

"BradGuth" wrote in message
[...]

***I interact with all sorts of people and creatures in my dreams.
It is the way any of us interact with others as we enjoy good fiction,
written or watched.

***And the thing about interacting with E.T., is, that E.T. is at first
a totally normal human being, and then he shows his strange colors.

Old January 31st 09, 03:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jan 30, 7:34*pm, "Mark Earnest" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

[...]

Perhaps our NASA needs to dream about getting their next round of
public funding from BHO, because in their dreams is about the only
place such hard earned public loot should be spent.

~ BG
Old January 31st 09, 04:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

To Ya All When I use the term HIGHER DIMENSION I am thinking with the
idea this dimension is a very tiny loop Best to realize our parrel
universe(Treb) is only a membrane away.,and not a trillion LYs away go
figure TreBert

Old January 31st 09, 06:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jan 31, 7:34*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
To Ya All * When I use the term HIGHER DIMENSION I am thinking with the
idea this dimension is a very tiny loop * Best to realize our parrel
universe(Treb) is only a membrane away.,and not a trillion LYs away * go
figure *TreBert

Do they have corrupt/inapt politicians, SEC approved Ponzi Madoffs,
bogus faith-based cabals and false flag perpetrated cold and hot wars
on the other side of that membrane?

If so, perhaps our NASA needs to dream about getting their next round
of public funding from the BHO that's on the other side, because
otherwise in their wet dreams is about the only place such hard earned
public loot should be spent.

~ BG
Old February 5th 09, 05:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
namekuseijin

G=EMC^2 Glazier escreveu:
under. No real reason because we live in three dimensions that
beings can not have more.

Haven't you heard? Some scientists are flirting with the idea we're
actually living in a holographic universe. 3D is all but an illusion,
we're actually just a holo-stamp in an alien credit card... :P

Higher Luminaries. Weatherlawyer UK Astronomy 31 July 8th 06 12:05 AM
Higher Intelligence John Harshman Misc 0 January 9th 06 02:32 AM
Higher Intelligence Saul Levy Misc 0 January 9th 06 12:09 AM
Higher Intelligence nightbat Misc 0 January 8th 06 10:55 PM