what if (on colliding galaxies)

Old September 8th 08, 04:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

Default what if (on colliding galaxies)

"Saul Levy" wrote in message...
On Sun, 07 Sep 2008 18:32:43 GMT, "Painius"
wrote:

When i say "rogue", i'm just talking about the galaxies
that are out on their own and not satellites of the bigger
galaxies...

http://www.atlasoftheuniverse.com/localgr.html

In that picture, there are some rogues in the upper left.
Sextans A and B, NGC 3109, and so on.

That's a misleading term then, Paine! lmao!

Galaxies are NOT rogues.

Not according to my lexicon, Saul. When used as an
adjective describing a noun, the term "rogue" means...

"Operating outside normal or desirable controls."

As i said, these are small galaxies that, while bound
gravitationally to the Local Group, are not satellites
of any of the large spiral galaxies. They can be seen
as galaxies that operate outside normal controls...

"r o g u e g a l a x i e s"

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine Ellsworth

P.S.: Thank *YOU* for reading!

P.P.S.: http://yummycake.secretsgolden.com

Old September 8th 08, 06:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

wrote:

[...]

You're speaking to a certified Zionist/Nazi rabbi of the denial and
evidence excluding kind. Why bother?

~ BG
Old September 8th 08, 06:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Sep 8, 7:57 am, oldcoot wrote:
"BG" pondered bemusedly :

Perhaps coil formulated lasers can create coil like photons.

How about radar photons migrating at FTL within a round conduit/
waveguide?

Narf.

Are you suggesting that radar photons within a given waveguide do not
manage FTL velocity?

How about a CW laser formulated waveguide for accommodating or passing
along other laser photons at FTL?

Perhaps a coil spinning photon is a somewhat better terminology.

~ BG
Old September 8th 08, 06:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

oc No such picture can be taken of a single photon. My thinking tells
me a photon like all particles are created in pairs. Adding to that
photons that make up a ray of light travel in huge numbers. They travel
in a quantum size(energy). Einstein told us that and my fastest
pictures in the world show this to us. bert

Old September 8th 08, 06:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Painius How many stars would it take clustered in one area of space to
be given the term galaxy. If they had no BH core would the term galaxy
fit? If all the stars were white dwarfs would galaxy fit? Can a galaxy
be a galaxy if it only had 150 thousand stars? What if our solar system
only had one object rotating around the Sun(like say Mercury) We could
not call that a solar system. Terminology Hmmmmm bert

Old September 8th 08, 08:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

**** OFF, BRADBOI! lmfjao!

You ARE AN INSANE ****!

Saul Levy

On Mon, 8 Sep 2008 05:56:06 -0700 (PDT), BradGuth
wrote:

The Zionist/Nazi rabbis of this and most any public newsgroup or
internet posted manifesto doesn't believe anything is ever rogue, as
well as they'll never believe in intelligent other life, but they will
devoutly support their DARPA Apollo moon landings without a speck of
objective science or having imposed any other form of question.

I call it intellectual treason, you can call it whatever you like.

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth

Old September 9th 08, 01:48 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

It's very clear, BradBoi! lmfjao!

Only you are infatuated with Zionist/Nazis!

It's just part of your INSANITY!

Saul Levy

Old September 9th 08, 01:51 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

There are dwarf galaxies, BEERTbrain! lmao!

There'd be other smaller objects in such a solar system. So it would
be a solar system.

Did you figure out Doppler shifts yet?

Saul Levy

Old September 9th 08, 01:57 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

How about in astronomy, Paine?

I've never heard that term used for galaxies.

Saul Levy

Old September 9th 08, 02:55 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Sep 8, 10:53 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Painius How many stars would it take clustered in one area of space to
be given the term galaxy. If they had no BH core would the term galaxy
fit? If all the stars were white dwarfs would galaxy fit? Can a galaxy
be a galaxy if it only had 150 thousand stars? What if our solar system
only had one object rotating around the Sun(like say Mercury) We could
not call that a solar system. Terminology Hmmmmm bert

It's all about word games, on behalf of whatever keeps us snookered
and dumbfounded past the point of no return.

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth