How many Gravitons a mass throws every second?

Old September 19th 08, 05:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default How many Gravitons a mass throws every second?

Sanny Using gravitons for gravity attraction in the micro realm I have
every particle sending them out with the action of Uing back. Like a
boomerang Thus creating a mutual gravity action(force) Best I can come
up with. I do know gravity is a very strong force in the micro realm
Force in tons is 10^33 in a Planck size area Go figure bert

Old September 19th 08, 07:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Sep 19, 9:36 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Sanny Using gravitons for gravity attraction in the micro realm I have
every particle sending them out with the action of Uing back. Like a
boomerang Thus creating a mutual gravity action(force) Best I can come
up with. I do know gravity is a very strong force in the micro realm
Force in tons is 10^33 in a Planck size area Go figure bert

Without gravity or gravitons if you like, there can be no vacuum.

~ BG