Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old August 27th 08, 09:24 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Your Fay prediction wasn't very good, BEERTbrain! lmao! Has it
finally become a hurricane yet?

We'll just have to see...

Saul Levy

On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 08:17:12 -0400, (G=EMC^2
Glazier) wrote:

My prediction on hurricane Gustov is based on my same prediction on Fay
This hurricane is on a far southerly track,and will enter the Gulf. Come
up hurricane alley,and give stated along the Gulf a hard time. Florida
will get more heavy rain damage,and look out NO It will be a #4 if I
am right Bert

Old August 27th 08, 03:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Cactus Saul Easy prediction is people will not come to Florida to even
visit. Reason is I 4 to dangerous to drive on,and to many diseases. We
are now going into a spacetime when the mosquito rules. Back to the time
when the Panama canal was built. When malaria was the gift of Africa.
To add to this misery the republican owned utilities will turn off your
water and power, That Progress Energy will burn cheap coal,and give you
black lungs. Knowing all this to be reality I use as a good reason to
get drunk now and then Bert

Old August 27th 08, 03:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Cactus saul Fay is listed as Florida worst storm. What more do you
want. Gustov is on the same track so it gets my same prediction I gave
to Fay go figure bert

Old August 27th 08, 11:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

It's spelled Gustav, BEERTbrain!

At least you got Fay right.

Saul Levy

Old August 28th 08, 01:22 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Cactus Saul You did not go to Disney World. The fact you did not have
to use I 4 shows Bert

Old August 28th 08, 01:28 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Cactus saul I was waiting for you to jump on my using an O I have
great fear of this hurricane so I wanted to give the name a Russian ring
to it Look out NO. I hope those earth dams hold. I like concret
better. bert

Old August 28th 08, 12:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Hot Humid Heat index 104F by 4pm Gators swimming on flooded
streets(pumping to expensive) one shown on TV was 12 feet long. That
one has the right of way. On national news senior citizens(like me)
are going broke. The Godfather sees to that. To get into a nursing
home that cost on average 75,000 bucks a year you have to pay first till
medicare kicks in,but you can keep 2,000 bucks to help pay your funeral
costs. Best to keep in mind the Mafia owns all Fl. nursing homes,and
most hospitals(Hanna) Clinton gave a great speech and it will be hard
for low wit McCain to match these three people,for they are our
countries great orators. McCain big gun is that the Godfather is a
republican Bert

Old August 28th 08, 02:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Pay attention to reality, BEERTbrain! lmao!

All the candidates will help to DESTROY this country!

Oratory, my ASS! What does IS mean?

Bill O'Reilly has said that after 16, SIXTEEN, YEARS all of the major
political problems are STILL THERE.

Clinton and Bushie have DONE NOTHING to solve any of them!

Saul Levy

Old August 28th 08, 02:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

I've been to Disney World, BEERTbrain! lmao!

Just not recently.

Saul Levy