Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old August 18th 08, 11:26 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Landy

Default For me, the only proper topic is the very post I'm replying too.

"Jeff?Relf" wrote in message
|q...
What more can I say Mr. Landy ?
My topic is always the post/person I'm addressing,
anything else would be delusional.

So, you seem to think you're addressing a single person her on usenet. I
see........

Generally, I know the people I'm addressing .. you don't;
if this bothers you, I suggest you plonk me now.

I know exactly whom I'm addressing here in alt.astronomy. They are folks
interested in astronomy - strangely enough. Not folks who are on about
sematism or antisematism.

I don't read every branch of every thread, obviously,
so addressing the entire thread is a fool's game, your game.

Why do you read alt.astronomy in the first place (given the subject matter
you've been posting on)?

Old August 18th 08, 12:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeffâ–²Relf[_31_]

Default You're still not talking about astronomy, why is that ?

You're still not talking about astronomy, why is that ?

Deluded, you imagine you're addressing the entire newsgroup,
you're not .. if you're lucky, you're addressing
the immediate subthread, the last 5 Message-IDs in you header.

I'm in Alt.Astronomy because I like some people here, that's it.
I read and post astronomy-related topics, of course.

Old August 18th 08, 08:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

Default Cops aren't on foot.

On Aug 13, 3:58 pm, Jeff$B"%(BRelf wrote:
You wrote: " Sleeping in a car just draws the attention of the cops. ".

Hmm .. interesting, I bet that's true. Cops aren't on foot.

Brandishing a rifle or a large knife in a fancy mall
would get you tackled, I imagine.

Around here they sell big knives in the malls!

I don't see why people like restaurants so much;
certainly, they're not a necessity as there's plenty of free food.

Yes, it is strange I find myself only one browsing the blackberry
vines. People have lost touch with their natural sources of food.
Their instincts now tell them all food must come from a store and be
paid for with money.

Double-A

Old August 19th 08, 12:58 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default What does this have to do with astronomy ?

Nothing in = Nothing out!

Saul Levy

On 18 Aug 2008 10:23:24 GMT, Jeff?Relf
Old August 19th 08, 11:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

DoubleA People now have food gardens instead of growing flowers. Sad I
can not grow MSP in my back yard. Why cant you sleep in a bed where you
store it? Parking nights in a YMCA parking lot is what I did and was
not bothered by the police. You needed a job as a night watch man,and
slept in your car when it is light out. You have to think one step
ahead of the sheriff. I worry about you in the sticks than I do about
Twitty. Living in NYC made Twitty street smart,and it takes smarts to
survive without a roof Bert

Old August 22nd 08, 03:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Use to know a cop by his flat feet. Now we know its a cop by the fat
ass. Gravity evolves every thing Bert

Old August 23rd 08, 03:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Weather has little change. Woke up with the Sun but its getting darker
and darker. Its 81F at 10am and very humid Will have a heat index of
101. Heavy rain again as monsoon moves in from the west(Gulf) Fay
heading for NO as I predicted. It just hated to leave Florida. Tornado
came down 13 miles from me. I got some of its wind gusts lightning and
lots of hail. Here is a kicker Small print People must pay the
first 10,000 bucks before insurance companies make up the rest. That is
one big deductible,and it could not happen without our dear governor
Charlie Crist. He is Jesus Crist the savor of the poor. I am so very
happy he did not con me. He is the reason I dropped my home ins,and am a
very happy camper bert

Old August 26th 08, 01:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

82F at 8am Hit 101F (heat index) by 3pm Monsoons hitting after 5pm
flooded areas will get the most rain. People in flooded areas are
reporting bad odor Hmmmm Fogs and snakes coming up out of their toilets
Mosquitos starting to bite Sink holes taking place Big crash on I 4
one killed and many in the hospital. Here is the kicker Those
flooded out of their homes are on TV claiming their elected officials
are not helping them. Go figure Reality is these republican officials
only take good care of special big money interests. I dought if these
flood victims can get a dime out of their insurance. Charlie Crist will
see to it I sleep nights knowing I have no home owners insurance.
Bert

Old August 26th 08, 01:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

My prediction on hurricane Gustov is based on my same prediction on Fay
This hurricane is on a far southerly track,and will enter the Gulf. Come
up hurricane alley,and give stated along the Gulf a hard time. Florida
will get more heavy rain damage,and look out NO It will be a #4 if I
am right Bert