Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old August 15th 08, 11:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default Cops aren't on foot.

I pay for my food, Jeff! lmao!

Saul Levy

On 13 Aug 2008 22:58:40 GMT, Jeff?Relf
wrote:

You wrote: Sleeping in a car just draws the attention of the cops. .

Hmm .. interesting, I bet that's true. Cops aren't on foot.

Brandishing a rifle or a large knife in a fancy mall
would get you tackled, I imagine.

I don't see why people like restaurants so much;
certainly, they're not a necessity as there's plenty of free food.

Old August 16th 08, 02:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Heat index 101 but will cool down by 2pm when monsoon rains will come
down so hard(heavy air) it will cause much damage. 4 days ago I
mentioned that tropical depression now cALLED FAY was coming towards
Florida rather low,but would go up the east coast. I am having second
thoughts because its still to low,and thus get into the gulf swinging by
the Florida keys. I always worry because Gulf water so very warm Air
so very heavy and New Orleans below sea level. I say to the poor people
of NO go north now even with the high cost of gas. Hurricanes are
getting wetter and wetter. That is the reason ins companies have
separated wind and water damage. Bert PS Fay will weaken having Cuba
right under it,but once over water it will gain back its strength and be
a 3

Old August 17th 08, 02:31 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff▲Relf[_31_]

Default Like Twittering One, Michael Phelps has ADHD.

Like you, Michael Phelps has ADHD. At the age of 19,
he was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol.

Now 23 years-old ( born and raised in Baltimore, Maryland ),
he qualified for the 2000 Summer Olympics at the age of 15.

8 percent body fat, 187 lbs, 6'4" tall, 6'7" arm-span, size 14 shoe.
5 million USD in endorsements so far.

“ history's most successful Olympian ”,
15 medals, 13 gold; 7 world records.

An example of his 10 ( to 12 ) thousand calorie diet:
Breakfast:
Three fried egg sandwiches; cheese; tomatoes;
lettuce; fried onions; mayonnaise; three chocolate-chip pancakes;

five-egg omelette; three sugar-coated slices of French toast;
bowl of grits; two cups of coffee

Lunch:
[ a pound ] of enriched pasta;
two large ham and cheese sandwiches with mayonnaise on white bread;
energy drinks

Dinner:
[ a pound ] of pasta,
with carbonara [ cream, eggs, cheese, bacon ] sauce;
large pizza; energy drinks

“ Phelps probably burns
1,000 calories per hour during his swimming training, compared to
the equivalent exercise for an average person - vigorous walking -
that would burn between 170 and 240 calories. ”

“ he burns more calories sitting at a desk
than a lot of people burn walking ”, Mr Kotterman told the BBC.

“ One pound of fat has roughly 3,500 calories,
so an ordinary man [ consuming 12 thousand calories per day ]
could put on almost three pounds of fat a day. ”.

Old August 17th 08, 03:15 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Landy

WTF has this got to do with astronomy?

Old August 17th 08, 05:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff▲Relf[_31_]

Default If Mr. Landy had a high-powered newsreader, like my X.EXE ..

Now that we've met, Mr. Landy, I suggest you plonk me.
Of course, if you had a high-powered newsreader, like my X.EXE ..

▲ How my newsreader, X.EXE, handles “ Nyms ” ▲

A “ Nym ” is what I call a UseNet author ( i.e. a handle ).
X.EXE, settings/help in X.TXT, both at: “ JeffRelf.F-M.FM/X.ZIP ”.
There's no installer, it's “ Stand Alone ”.

Mainly, I worry about who I want to read ( when I have the time ),
not the vast sea of people I don't want to read.

A list in X.TXT indicates my “ NymWatch ” ( in order ); for example:
“ ☒{ Jeff▲Relf Double_A Twittering_One Treb } ”.
In X's list of full-text posts, NymWatch Nyms come first.

In X.TXT, I consolidate nyms like this:
“ { TargetNym Nym1 nym2 NymEtc } { Greg_Hall Gregory_Hall } ”.

“ Nym1 ”, “ nym2 ” and “ NymEtc ” get renamed to: “ TargetNym ”;
“ Gregory_Hall ” beceomes “ Greg_Hall ”.

In X.TXT, I list nyms I want “ Muffled ” like this:
“ ☐{ Saul_Levy oldcoot www_freedomtofa } ”.
For each Muffled nym,
all but the 3 most recent posts are marked as “ Visited ”.

Direct and indirect replies to me, up to 5 levels away,
are never get automatically marked as “ Visited ”.

Because X retains only the 33 most recent posts per Nym,
it treats each Nym as a virtual webpage ( “ UseNetPage ” ? )
with 33 links ( or less ) on it. ( Posts are grouped by Nym )

Google weights pages under a system called PageRank™;
Google.COM's PageRank is 10 ( the highest ), 0 is the lowest.

People pay money to get a higher PageRank ( i.e. to get more exposure ).
My XRank ( for UseNet ) works like “ XRank == PageRank / 10 ”;
i.e. I'm using a ratio from 0 to 1 instead of Google's 0 to 10.

If you randomly pick a post and start following the thread
up towards the root ( as far as you can, then repeat ) you'll encounter
an “ XRank 1 ” Nym about twice as often as an “ XRank .5 ” Nym.

Initially, all Nyms have the same weight: ‘ 1 ’.
Replies ( weighted by Nym ) are tallied per Nym, with a GrandTally.

Direct and indirect replies ( up to 5 levels away )
are weighted by level: ‘ e⁰, e⁻¹, e⁻², e⁻³, e⁻⁴ ’; ( e¹ = 5/3 ).

After dividing by GrandTally, the weight of all Nyms adds up to 1.
15 percent of all weights are a pure “ gimme ”, as if all were equal.

Weightings change with each pass, 9 passes are employed.
In the end, all weights become a ratio of the highest weight,
so the heaviest weight(s) are XRank 1 ( PageRank 10 ).

XRankings are “ normalized ” and expired thusly:
“ XRank = XRank / TopXRank / ( 1 + Round( AgeInDays_of_Latest ) / 4 ) ”.

For for Alt.Astronomy the UnBiased rankings look like this:
“ JeffRelf.F-M.FM/_AA_R.TXT
JeffRelf.F-M.FM/_AA_R_TXT.PNG ”.

Old August 17th 08, 12:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Landy

Why? It's so much fun taking the ****..............

Old August 17th 08, 12:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff▲Relf[_31_]

Default For me, the only proper topic is the very post I'm replying too.

Fine then, Mr. Landy, if I'm to be your preferred topic here,
instead of .. God forbid .. astronomy, I won't bitch.

For me, the only proper topic is the very post I'm replying too;
indeed, the person himself, usually someone I know fairly well.

Threads branch off, like the root of a tree;
so it's Off Topic ( indeed, delusional ) to address the entire thread;
much less the entire newsgroup, all of UseNet, the web and/or the world.

By not starting you posts with a Summary ( Paraphrasing ),
you aren't following RFC 1855, “ Netiquette Guidelines ”.
“ Tools.ietf.ORG/html/rfc1855 ” says:

“ Content of a follow-up post should exceed quoted content. ”
“ If you are sending a reply to a message or a posting be sure you
summarize [ NOT QUOTE ] the original at the top of the message
[ .. ] do not include [ i.e. DO NOT QUOTE ] the entire original ! ”

Old August 17th 08, 01:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Kadaitcha Man[_3_]

Landy, ye bloodsucking foul slut, that were to enlard thy fat already
pride, ye blathered:

WTF has this got to do with astronomy?

Everything. If you hadn't noticed, it's a question asking what it, its very
self, has to do with astronomy.

HTH

Old August 17th 08, 10:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Landy

"Jeff?Relf" wrote in message
|q...
Fine then, Mr. Landy, if I'm to be your preferred topic here,
instead of .. God forbid .. astronomy, I won't bitch.

You are certainly not my favourite topic. I was merely pointing out that
you posted an item that was so far off topic that I thought you must have
mistakenly added alt.astronomy to the list. Surely nobody would do that
deliberately. Unless they are a troll?

Old August 18th 08, 02:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff▲Relf[_31_]

What more can I say Mr. Landy ?
My topic is always the post/person I'm addressing,
anything else would be delusional.

Generally, I know the people I'm addressing .. you don't;
if this bothers you, I suggest you plonk me now.

I don't read every branch of every thread, obviously,
so addressing the entire thread is a fool's game, your game.

You began your post with this redundant spam:
“ "Jeff?Relf" wrote in message
|q... ”.

But why ? everyone already knows ( or should know )
what's in the header of your post, to wit ( oldest first ):
“ Jeff▲Relf |E
Landy
Jeff▲Relf |d
Landy
Jeff▲Relf |q
Landy
Alt.Astronomy
3.25 Hours ago, WinMail Live, 61-68-26-247 Hay.Connect.NET.AU ”.

According to common sense ( and RFC 1855, “ Netiquette Guidelines ” )
your post should've begun with a Summary ( Paraphrasing ).