Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old August 12th 08, 08:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

I'm waiting for Saturday, DA, to see if my new friend shows up again.

I'm a regular and she wants to look me up! lmao!

Whatever that means! lmao!

I'm happy to just look, but want more.

Saul Levy

On Thu, 7 Aug 2008 11:40:52 -0700 (PDT), Double-A
wrote:

On Aug 6, 3:39*pm, Saul Levy wrote:
Groupies are nice to have, DA!

A hug and occasional kiss are nice too!

Saul Levy

Saul, you remind me of the joke about three old men sitting around the
cracker barrel at the general store. Suddenly a voluptuous young lady
walks in. The first old man says, "If she were my gal, I would hug
her all night long!" The second old man says, "Well, if she were my
gal, I would hug her and kiss her all night long!" Then the third old
man says, "Well, if she were my gal, I would hug her, and kiss her,
and ...... and ..... and ..... what was that other thing we used to
do?"

Double-A

Old August 13th 08, 12:02 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

You do have to go along with the women who find you attractive, DA.
Even Billy Boy does! lmao!

I'm sure glad that I attract some BEAUTIFUL women! I'd be happy with
a woman who's beautiful on the inside. There are many of them around.

Saul Levy

On Sat, 9 Aug 2008 11:43:18 -0700 (PDT), Double-A
wrote:

Drizzle started last night as I was asleep on the park bench. When I
woke up, I was all wet! Got to shelter from the rain, but it would be
2 1/2 more hours before I could get into my storage locker where it
was warm. Some new creatures are swimming around the pond at night.
I think it is muskrats. I should bring a flashlight. I didn't even
know Oregon had muskrats until now.

Clintons taste in women wasn't to hot either: Paula Jones, Monica
Lewinski, etc.

Hillary's fling was with Vince Foster.

Double-A

Old August 13th 08, 05:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeffâ–²Relf[_31_]

Default Talk non-stop about cosmic entropy reversal, flowing space, etc.

I've never been kicked out of a store or a library for stinking,
but I think I've pushed the limit a time or two.

I think I'll leave my door open when my friend Mike visits.
I couldn't do that before, my friends were too infamous.

Assuming you have absolutely no income,
you can get a welfare check, I'm quite sure.
Just talk non-stop about cosmic entropy reversal, flowing space, etc.

The QFC I go to is nothing like the usual ones you see around.
The lounge ( shared with Starbucks ) is brand-new ( totally rebuilt )
with lots of soft chairs, tables and couches.

I has tall windows all along a long wall, and lots flowers.
Plenty of magazine and newspapers to read .. cute, bored girls too.

The whole store was remodeled,
the microwave ( which anyone can use ) is a new addition.

I don't have a WiFi notebook ( or phone, gameboy ) to give you;
but, if someone did, would you want it ?
( Do WiFi phones with Outlook-like newsreaders exist ? )

If so, maybe one of the rich dudes that hang out here
would give you a hand-me-down .. just a thought.

Old August 13th 08, 02:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Jeff Hospital restaurants have very good food,at a low price. Motels
all have out door pools,so just bring your own towel. YMCA all have
showers,and for a few bucks suppy you with soap and towel. Restrooms are
free every where. Double A living out doors needs a good back pack. He
should dress in Oregon like a camper or hunter. Have a cheap rifle.
People respect hunters. He must find away to make more use of his
storage shed. He needs a car to sleep in. I slept in a car for about
two years. bert

Old August 13th 08, 03:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Weather pattern staying the same. Monsoon rains late in the day and heat
index 100 Gave up my credit cards two years ago. Had American Express
for about 40 years. When they started with the free stuff it was the
beginning of the end Severn Trent Avatar(Mafia) Florida largest home
builder is giving 5 years free gas for your car if you buy one of their
homes. Its the beginning of the end when people believe stuff is free.
Credit card companies get rid of people like me that don't pay interest.
They can just about charge as much interest as then want. Now that
American Express have made their customers so poor that they can not
afford to pay the monthly interest charge let alone the principle they
are hurting. They need not worry we the tax payers will bail them out.
They will not end up on the streets like their now very poor customers.
Only the poor pay and those that have been wiped out by this corporate
fraud now have no credit. I speak for the millions that banks,credit
companies,utility companies,and builders like Severn Trent Avatar have
wiped out just here in Florida,and it could not be done without the help
of republican high up elected officials Its so sad It is so very true
Bert

Old August 13th 08, 06:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Might rain here today, BEERTbrain! lmao!

No tornado yet!

Saul Levy

On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 08:24:33 -0400, (G=EMC^2
Glazier) wrote:

Hot and humid heat index 101F No rain Not a leaf
stirring. Make an early prediction on that tropical storm crossing
lower from Africa It will cause heavy rains along the east coast of
florida,but no wind damage Will also bring rain to NYC and Boston.
Some flooding in Maine. Bert

Old August 13th 08, 07:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default For zippos, pipe cleaners make the best wicks.

Your posts smell too, Jeff! We noticed that a long time ago. lmao!

Saul Levy

On 11 Aug 2008 22:08:27 GMT, Jeff?Relf
wrote:

How will you cook your Nutria ? an open-pit fire ?
Speaking of starting a fire ..
I discovered that, for zippos, pipe cleaners make the best wicks.

My fancy grocery store, QFC, has a microwave anyone can use.
It also has a posh Starbuck's lounge that anyone can use, cost-free.

Although I never notice it myself,
people tell me I smell ( especially when I'm hot and sweaty );
so, when out in public, I worry about that.

Old August 13th 08, 07:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Aug 12, 12:44*pm, Saul Levy wrote:
I'm waiting for Saturday, DA, to see if my new friend shows up again.

I'm a regular and she wants to look me up! *lmao!

Whatever that means! *lmao!

I'm happy to just look, but want more.

Saul Levy

Well, being an elder distinguished scientist I'm sure attracts some
women.

Double-A

wrote:

On Aug 6, 3:39*pm, Saul Levy wrote:
Groupies are nice to have, DA!

A hug and occasional kiss are nice too!

Saul Levy

Saul, you remind me of the joke about three old men sitting around the
cracker barrel at the general store. *Suddenly a voluptuous young lady
walks in. *The first old man says, "If she were my gal, I would hug
her all night long!" *The second old man says, "Well, if she were my
gal, I would hug her and kiss her all night long!" *Then the third old
man says, "Well, if she were my gal, I would hug her, and kiss her,
and ...... and ..... and ..... what was that other thing we used to
do?"

Double-A- Hide quoted text -

Old August 13th 08, 07:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Aug 12, 9:32 pm, Jeff$B"%(BRelf wrote:
I've never been kicked out of a store or a library for stinking,
but I think I've pushed the limit a time or two.

I think I'll leave my door open when my friend Mike visits.
I couldn't do that before, my friends were too infamous.

Applying over the counter fungus medication to the smelliest areas
helps, even if you don't have an obvious fungus infection.

Assuming you have absolutely no income,
you can get a welfare check, I'm quite sure.

That's what people keep telling me. They say they won't tell you
about it; you have to ask.

Just talk non-stop about cosmic entropy reversal, flowing space, etc.

A good tact!

The QFC I go to is nothing like the usual ones you see around.
The lounge ( shared with Starbucks ) is brand-new ( totally rebuilt )
with lots of soft chairs, tables and couches.

The Barnes & Noble I frequent has an attached Starbucks. They were
open 24/7 for a while. I think they found the wee hours drew too many
homeless people, just passing time, not drinking coffee.

I has tall windows all along a long wall, and lots flowers.
Plenty of magazine and newspapers to read .. cute, bored girls too.

The whole store was remodeled,
the microwave ( which anyone can use ) is a new addition.

I can use the microwave at Haggens. People use it to heat their pizza
and pop their popcorn. I wonder how they could feel about me cooking
fury critters in it that I had caught in the park?

I don't have a WiFi notebook ( or phone, gameboy ) to give you;
but, if someone did, would you want it ?

Sure! With a Wi-Fi notebook (there must be someone around with a last
year's model they don't want anymore) I could use the Wi-Fi at Safeway
(or at a lot of other stores around here) and wouldn't have to walk
two miles fhrough the hot sun to the library every day for just an
hour's time. Then I might even be able to find a job!

( Do WiFi phones with Outlook-like newsreaders exist ? )

Don't know.

If so, maybe one of the rich dudes that hang out here
would give you a hand-me-down ..

That would be great. But I've found that the richer they are, the
harder they squeeze those pennies.

Double-A

Old August 13th 08, 07:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Aug 13, 6:22*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Jeff Hospital restaurants have very good food,at a low price. *Motels
all have out door pools,so just bring your own towel. YMCA all have
showers,and for a few bucks suppy you with soap and towel. Restrooms are
free every where. Double A living out doors needs a good *back pack.

I have a back pack, but like to travel light. One guy who was
hangiing out at Safeway recently had a big backpack with a bedroll and
everything. But that would put people off because they would think he
was a hobo. Actually, he was a former illustrator for Disney, and
showed one night how he could make beautiful drawings of Disney
characters, etc. Someone with such talents can always make a few
bucks, but have to watch those Disney copyrights.

*He
should dress in Oregon like a camper or hunter. Have a cheap rifle.
People respect hunters.

I already sold all my cheap mailorder rifles. Even had to sell my
hunting knife!

He must find away to make more use of his
storage shed. *He needs a car to sleep in. *I slept in a car for about
two years. * * *bert

Sleeping in a car just draws the attention of the cops.

Double-A