Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old August 2nd 08, 07:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Cactus saul Never having a 100% Chinese girl I have never checked that
out. Actually its Pee Air that wants to know Go figure Bert

Old August 2nd 08, 07:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double A Might be she is thinking and looking your way as well. Give it
a shot. Can not hurt. Two can live better than one in this space
age. Plus she is pretty Go for it Bert

Old August 2nd 08, 07:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

To ya All(Florida term) Even potato chips are being made cancer free(on
the news) and yet we have Progress Energy burning tons and tons of coal
polluting are atmosphere with lung cancer chemicals and radiation and
getting a big thank you from Chalie Crist. Charlie Crist would have a
child of 6 smoke two packs of cigs a day if it put a buck in his pocket.
He gets the bucks Progress Energy kills children and that puts a big
smile on Charlie Crist face. To use one word to sum up governor of
Florida Charlie Crist that word has to be DISPISPICable Fact is he
knows this to be true and that makes him more dangerous He is the
Godfathers favorite son Our next Vice president,or possible our
nations Sergeant General. He will bring back Cuba cigars Bert

Old August 3rd 08, 11:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

She didn't show up again so Pee-Air is safe! lmao!

Another Asian did and she is much more beautiful!

I didn't ask her.

Saul Levy

Old August 3rd 08, 11:55 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Yes, it really doesn't hurt to TALK to them, DA! lmao!

But beware! Weddings can get expensive! lmao! Divorces too!

I've only seen a couple of Korean women that I think are pretty. Was
your ex pretty?

I should talk as I'm falling for a Japanese girl who isn't pretty.
She's beautiful on the inside though. That's a lot more important.

Saul Levy

On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 11:06:25 -0700 (PDT), Double-A
wrote:

On Aug 1, 12:25*pm, Saul Levy wrote:
The Chinese women are smaller too, BEERTbrain! *lmao!

I do like how small and delicate they look. *Danced with an Asian
woman last week at the bar. *We were looking at each other earlier.
She was sitting at my table.

Saul Levy

I like asian women too, Saul. My ex-wife is Korean. I see this asian
girl around the mall here all hours of the night. I thought she was
homeless because she always wears the same clothes,, but she must have
somewhere to go to keep herself looking so clean and pretty. She is
definitely not a hooker. But it is rare to see a pretty woman without
companionship. She is a mystery. I hope I might solve that mystery
soon!

Double-A

Old August 3rd 08, 12:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

75F at 7am More monsoons but not as bad. Humidity very high makes the
index about 100F Florida health department is now known to be very
corrupt(on the news). Its headed by a woman name Ros. It has a staff of
2,000 that do nothing. Ros would not save a child if her life depended
on it. She gets big bucks from Severn Trent Mafia I posted I went to
her for help getting my water turned on,and she turned her back on me.
Said why don't you pay your water bill. Told he I have every monthly
check showing I did. She would not take my calls any more. Well I am
still alive and kicking. Its an election year. I can tell for I spoke to
Severn Trent Toho CEO Bruce Van Meter,and since his wife is running for
commission in my district he was very nice to me. Here you see Severn
Trent water ,and Severn Trent Avatar staking the deck with republican
corrupt officials so that they can be above the laws of Florida and
federal laws too. Very sad and very true Bert

Old August 3rd 08, 04:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Aug 2, 11:51 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
To ya All(Florida term) Even potato chips are being made cancer free(on
the news) and yet we have Progress Energy burning tons and tons of coal
polluting are atmosphere with lung cancer chemicals and radiation and
getting a big thank you from Chalie Crist. Charlie Crist would have a
child of 6 smoke two packs of cigs a day if it put a buck in his pocket.
He gets the bucks Progress Energy kills children and that puts a big
smile on Charlie Crist face. To use one word to sum up governor of
Florida Charlie Crist that word has to be DISPISPICable Fact is he
knows this to be true and that makes him more dangerous He is the
Godfathers favorite son Our next Vice president,or possible our
nations Sergeant General. He will bring back Cuba cigars Bert

What is it about the Zionist/Nazi New world Order that hasn't got your
private parts bent out of shape?

What's wrong with the poor and hungry getting poorer and thinner
(healthier) because they have even less junk food or other
environmentally polluted foods to eat?

What's wrong with dumpster diving for your next meal?

The Zionist once had it all figured out, and it would have worked like
a charm as long as their puppet warlord did his fair share, whereas
there'd be much fewer poor folks to house, educate, medically care for
and feed.

They/DARPA also utilized 36,000 fold gamma and X-ray dosage on those
100,000 dark skinned kids of their own kind. Perhaps that's what
should be done on a grand scale of gamma and X-ray saturating hundreds
of millions, whereas at least they couldn't reproduce anything other
than badly genetic mutated versions of their own kind. (isn't that
what our ERW neutron bombs were created for?)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutron_bomb

Your Republican Mafia would likely provide boot camp training and
brain washing free of charge, for those willing to become their brown-
nosed minions and public damage-control clowns. However, gamma
shelters might be in short supply.

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old August 4th 08, 06:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

75 F at 7am Will have heat index of 103F. Lots of monsoon showers
kicking in about 5pm Interesting this month two hurricanes will
hit Texas and all created in the gulf. Here you see warm water and
heavy air as needed as the hurricanes created in south Africa. Texas Im
not as worried about,but New Orleans being so far under sea level gives
me grey hair. Also look out NO for tornadoes.for they give Rudy gray
hairs AS WELL EVEN IF SHE IS a Shnowzer

Old August 4th 08, 07:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Aug 4, 10:24*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
75 F at 7am *Will have heat index of 103F. *Lots of monsoon showers
kicking in about 5pm * * * Interesting this month two hurricanes will
hit Texas and all created in the gulf. *Here you see warm water and
heavy air as needed as the hurricanes created in south Africa. *Texas Im
not as worried about,but New Orleans being so far under sea level gives
me grey hair. *Also look out NO for tornadoes.for they give Rudy gray
hairs AS WELL EVEN IF SHE IS a Shnowzer

Another sunny day here with highs expected in the 90's for the next
couple days. Lows should be in the low 60's, which will make sleeping
in the park comfortable. Clear skies last night with lots of stars.
Wish my eyes were a little clearer, as I gazed in the vicinity of the
Andromeda galaxy, but could not make it out. With the Greenland ice
cap melting, New Orleans will only get deeper under sea level as time
goes on. So will parts of San Francisco.

Double-A

Old August 4th 08, 07:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Aug 2, 11:31*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Double A *Might be she is thinking and looking your way as well. Give it
a shot. Can not hurt. * * * Two can live better than one in this space
age. *Plus she is pretty * *Go for it *Bert

Yes, she seems to turn up a lot of places she knows I will be. I
guess some pretty young women are attracted by disheveled, pennyless,
older bums. No telling for taste, I guess.

Double-A