What if(on the bravest man alive)

Old August 26th 08, 09:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default What if(on the bravest man alive)

He is Obama He knows when Bobby Kennedy won Ca he got a bullet in his
head. He knows he is a BLACK person and all the hate that can generate
here in the south with its white low lifer. When I go agAINST these low
lifes I get Bob Hansel my Osceola sheriff threatening to kill me. I am a
nobody. Obama is a somebody,and I will out last him for that reason.
The republican Mafia will never let Obama sleep in the White House
Please do not take this as a prediction Take it as a fact of life in
this USA spacetime. Bert

Old August 27th 08, 03:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy
ah

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
He is Obama He knows when Bobby Kennedy won Ca he got a bullet in his
head. He knows he is a BLACK person and all the hate that can generate
here in the south with its white low lifer. When I go agAINST these low
lifes I get Bob Hansel my Osceola sheriff threatening to kill me. I am a
nobody. Obama is a somebody,and I will out last him for that reason.
The republican Mafia will never let Obama sleep in the White House
Please do not take this as a prediction Take it as a fact of life in
this USA spacetime. Bert

Eat some sugar, Beert!
--
ah
Old August 27th 08, 06:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff▲Relf[_31_]

Default G.W. Bush looks kind of like Herbert Hoover these days.

You told us:
“ The republican Mafia will never let Obama sleep in the White House.
Please do not take this as a prediction.
Take it as a fact of life in this USA spacetime. ”.

Look at the sorry state of the U.S. dollar.
G.W. Bush looks kind of like Herbert Hoover these days.

If Obama isn't the President of the United States,
sleeping under the roof of the “ White House ”, come mid January ..

and if you don't move without giving us your new address,
I'll mail you a “ You Were Right ! ” card with a 1 dollar bill in it.

Old August 27th 08, 03:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Jeff keep the buck I would rather be wrong about Obama death I am
sure he knows that the Godfather killed the two kennedys. That is why
he is so brave. Sad part is he is not getting full protection to keep
him safe. He will be blown up someday when hugging Hillary. Two for
one will please the Godfather Bert

Old August 27th 08, 11:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Sounds good to me too, BEERTbrain! lmao!

Saul Levy

Old August 28th 08, 01:17 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Cactus Saul I posted its not a prediction. Obama knows this is reality.
I have a feeling you know this is his destiny. The republican Godfather
knows he can use millions of southern men that will do in Obama for
free. Texas might very well be the state used bert

Old August 28th 08, 02:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

No, his destiny is to LOSE to McCain, BEERTbrain! lmao!

Saul Levy