What if (on seeing the universe)

Old August 27th 08, 06:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default What if (on seeing the universe)

What if 95% of the universe is black? I relate this to gravity. we know
its force is out there but it begs the question WHERE? Reality is
gravity creates blackness. If this was not true we could not say that
object is a black hole. Black does not create a hole in space.Proof of
that is planets can be black. No photons to reflect no light do they
offer bert

Old August 27th 08, 09:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
What if 95% of the universe is black? I relate this to gravity. we know
its force is out there but it begs the question WHERE? Reality is
gravity creates blackness. If this was not true we could not say that
object is a black hole. Black does not create a hole in space.Proof of
that is planets can be black. No photons to reflect no light do they
offer bert

IMV, the blackness is only the sky, which we can actually see on a clear
night. I.E., it is the very edge of the universe.

Old August 28th 08, 01:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Name 3 black planets, BEERTbrain! lmao!

How about the Moon? It really isn't BLACK like BradBoi keeps telling
us.

Saul Levy

Old August 28th 08, 02:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Try using a telescope, Mark. lmao!

You can see a lot farther than that.

Saul Levy

Old August 28th 08, 07:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Aug 27, 10:05*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
What if 95% of the universe is black? I relate this to gravity. we know
its force is out there but it begs the question WHERE? *Reality is
gravity creates blackness. If this was not true we could not say that
object is a black hole. Black does not create a hole in space.Proof of
that is planets can be black. *No photons to reflect no light do they
offer * bert

I there an Obama joke in there somewhere?

Double-A

Another universe Pete L Misc 2 July 30th 07 10:23 AM
What is the first law of Universe ? socratus Misc 10 September 11th 06 01:32 PM
All you ever need to know about the Universe lynt Amateur Astronomy 3 August 24th 06 06:35 AM
Infinite Universe versus volatile Universe G. L. Bradford Policy 3 June 21st 06 12:49 PM
parllel universe have diffrent speed of light 128 168 300 299 thats how you find diffrent universe i'm from the planet earth that is the 7th from the sun stuck on one that the planet is 3rd from the sun the speed of light is 128 and 32 dimentions Roger Wilco Misc 1 December 30th 03 10:15 PM