Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water

Old May 22nd 08, 02:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water

Twitty Thanks to Jeff I got Bill Johnson's address(CEO of PRogress
Energy) They were falsely claiming I owed them big bucks,and were going
to shut of my electric. At that time I showed Johnson a picture of
infection on left foot,and told him my being a diabetic it might have
to be amputated.,and if that happens he will find my foot under his
pillow when he wakes up one morning. He being part of Progress Energy
Mafia got the picture right away. That is the reason for my hot showers.
He turned my fraudulent bill over to Progress Energy's lawyer " Alex
Glenn" who is wearing a "white hat" Want's me to feel he is my best
friend(oh ya) Tells me his 13 year old son will read my posts in Alt.
astronomy. Fact is Alex Glenn is a con man. Twitty I asked for
Glenn's license to be a Florida lawyer (no answer) I asked for Progress
Energy's occupational license (No reply) It all fits when did a Mafia
owned company ever need a license to steal?

Old May 26th 08, 03:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Progress Energy + its CEO + its Lawyer = Death to Poor Children

Very sad when the executives of Progress Energy will turn the
electricity off on the very poor. A mother called me yesterday to say
she just had a baby,and no electricity. Now its a fact that Progress
Energy has been over charging. On TV news they have to return
146,000,000 million bucks(they won't) Yet they can kill if they don't
get their fraudulent bills paid. They answer to no one. They have the
blessings of governor Charlie Crist. Birds of a feather stick
together,and they are all "white collar crooks" Progress Energy
CEO is William D Johnson,and he can be reached at 401 South Wilmington
St Raleigh N. Carolina Alex Glenn Progress Energy's lawyer refuses
to give me his lic. number. Progress Energy has no occupational
license. It is corruption from the top down Also on channel 9 news is
this Progress Energy spreads a chemical(agent orange} under its power
lines to keep stuff from growing. This chemical can kill children and
animals. My post started with Progress energy's ability to kill children
and here you see another way Progress Energy can do it It is so very
sad,and the saddest part is our government lets this happen. What is
happening to the American Way? America today will kill the innocent for
a buck Bert

Old June 6th 08, 09:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

I thought just the power lines do the same thing, BEERTbrain? lmao!

Well, according to Hoax to Hoax they do.

Saul Levy

Old June 9th 08, 02:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Cactus saul Reality is Progress Energy had a woman executive tell me
this " We will shut off power even if it will kill a child." Cactus saul
I'm not making that up. I told Bill Johson's Progress Energy's CEO about
her in a certified letter I sent him. In the letter were two doctors
letters and a picture of my left infected foot. Doctors letting Bill
Johnson know shutting of my electric can kill me or lose my foot for I
have diabetes .Best to keep in mind it is a known fact that
Progress Energy fraudulently bills each month Fact is the
$146,000,000 they have to return(never will) is more money ever stolen
from 7 - 11 stores over the past 50 years. White color crimes are
hurting the very poor the hardest. People are marching to Tallahassee
as I type,but they like me will lose their fight. Charlie
Crist will see to that. FPSC Mary Bane its director will see that
Severn Trent Mafia will get her full protection,after all it is Mafia
Severn Trent money that made them what they are 'Mafia lieutenants'
Bert

Old June 13th 08, 03:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Progress Energy sent me a bill that was only after a 20 day reading. I
complained it should be 30 days so a year can have 12 months. The woman
executive of Progress Energy came back with. "You can get more than 12
electric bills in a year". Go figure She will get a raise. She is in
bed with the Godfather. Double dipping by Progress Energy is killing
the poor,and their children are the first to die. Bill Johnson CEO of
Progress Energy loses no sleep when a child dies as a result of Progress
Energy shutting off the electric He is to busy counting all this stolen
money. I'll repeat this Progress Energy has to return $146,000,000 it
stole last year by billing fraud. This was on channel 9 news. Also they
were made to stop puting "agent orange" under their power lines. That
also can kill children playing under them. Progress Energy has stolen
so much money that they can buy off anyone here in Florida,and they
have. They are above the law,and police themselves. Progress Energy
must be brought to justice if there is any justice left in America
Bert