Einstein Never Found Contentment

Old May 8th 08, 03:17 AM posted to alt.astronomy
oldcoot

Default A “ 4-D field ” ( ElectroMagnetic or Gravitational ) isn't a “ force ”.

On May 7, 6:15 pm, Jeff$B"%(BRelf wrote:

I have no theories about supernovae cum ( apparent ) black holes.
A " 4-D field " ( ElectroMagnetic or Gravitational ) isn't a " force ",
nor a ponderable object, nor a wave, nor a source of drag.

You want it to be something you can easily comprehend,
something familiar, but nature doesn't have to oblige you.

Translation: "Doh!"

So apparently your worldview does not embrace the self-evident : the
SCO, the hyperpressure state of the spatial medium which exceeds
degeneracy pressure of the atomic nucleus, which unifies gravity and
the strong nuclear force in the Unified Field of Spatial Flows... AND
explains the _causal mechanism_ powering the stellar collapse that
culminates in a supernova.

Old May 8th 08, 03:38 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

Default A â?o 4-D field â?ť ( ElectroMagnetic or Gravitational ) isn't a â?o force â?ť.

"Jeff?Relf" wrote in message...

I have no theories about supernovae cum ( apparent ) black holes.
A â?o 4-D field â?ť ( ElectroMagnetic or Gravitational ) isn't a â?o force
â?ť,
nor a ponderable object, nor a wave, nor a source of drag.

You want it to be something you can easily comprehend,
something familiar, but nature doesn't have to oblige you.

No, not really. I'd settle for something i can *eventually*
comprehend. It doesn't necessarily have to be "easy" to
understand. And we like to relate unfamiliar things to
familiar things as much as possible in order to better
understand the unfamiliar things. Nature does not have
to oblige us, but it eventually yields to our need to find
the source, the cause of something. People are generally
too tenacious for this to not be the case.

And if oc's model is so easily comprehended, why don't
most people comprehend it? Art Deco's not stupid, and
yet he doesn't comprehend it. You are one of the smarter
ones, yet you don't see how close you are to reality with
that 4-D field idea you write about.

I would like to hear more about your "hyper-rock", if you
don't mind, Jeff. Please explain it as if you're talking to a
four-year-old. TIA

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine

P.S. Thank YOU for reading!

P.P.S. (shh) Some secret sites...
http://painellsworth.net
http://savethechildren.org
http://eBook-eDen.secretsgolden.com

Old May 8th 08, 05:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeffâ–˛Relf[_28_]

Default Nothing could be acausal.

Nothing could be acausal. Randomness is ignorance.
The furture is just as fixed as the past.
The timescape is no different than up and down, east and west.

Have you read:
“ Slaughterhouse-Five;
or, The Children's Crusade: A Duty-Dance With Death ” ?

It's philosophical novel about World War II and causality.

Your life is like a static Read-Only book, today is one page,
and a machine is turning the pages for you;
i.e. you can't alter the speed, or jump around.

At times, electroMagnetic and gravitational fields
are predictable enough to be modeled like that, in 4-D;
General Relativity wouldn't work if that weren't true.

Darwin showed we're related to monkeys,
Einstein showed we're hyperrocks ( i.e. static 4-D hyperstructures );
your lifespan is just as finite as your volume.

Nature does it's thing ( however random ), we adapt or die.
Like a light bulb, burning brighter means dying sooner.

Old May 8th 08, 05:34 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

Default Advances in gravity research

"oldcoot" wrote in message...

These two sites were posted several times over the past year. The
first, from the European Space Agency, recounts how they are using a
superconducting disc to demonstrate gravitic effects. The effects are
seen only during the *acceleration* phase of the disc's spinup. And
what have we been saying all along about gravity occuring only in
association with acceleration?
http://www.esa.int/SPECIALS/GSP/SEM0L6OVGJE_0.html

Here's an intriguing excerpt...

"It demonstrates that a superconductive gyroscope is capable
of generating a powerful gravitomagnetic field, and is therefore
the gravitational counterpart of the magnetic coil. Depending on
further confirmation, this effect could form the basis for a new
technological domain, which would have numerous applications
in space and other high-tech sectors."

And then a further, rather unsettling comment...

"Although just 100 millionths of the acceleration due to the
Earth's gravitational field, the measured field is a surprising
one hundred million trillion times larger than Einstein's
General Relativity predicts. Initially, the researchers were
reluctant to believe their own results."

Soon, as in electromagnetic induction, rather than causing
the superconductor to accelerate, they'll discover a way to
keep the superconductor at rest and accelerate the field.
They still won't have a clue why or how, but they'll make it
work just the same. We'll soon be buzzing around in flying
saucers that have a humongous superconductor circling the
outer edge. The field will be controlled by electronic relays,
and we shall zip out to planet Selene in a matter of minutes.

Of course, there's still the matter of proper shielding, but
that endeavor is fast approaching fruition as well.

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

Old May 8th 08, 07:40 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeffâ–˛Relf[_28_]

Default The engine of “ life ” is eternal because life adapts ( or not ).

I made no claims about what triggers a supernova,
nor have I ever cared about gravitons.
Ultimately, the cosmos “ just is ”, 4-D static; nothing is acausal.

Over giga parsec scales, we've observed diminishing action
( measured in Planck units ) as entropy and 3-D space accrue
like interest in an unused checking account.

I suspect that the cosmos never ceases to thin and cool,
never ceases to consume whatever fuel is left;
the engine of “ life ” is eternal because life adapts ( or not ).

Old May 8th 08, 03:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

"Jeff?Relf" wrote in message
Nothing could be acausal. Randomness is ignorance.
The furture is just as fixed as the past.
The timescape is no different than up and down, east and west.

Have you read:
â?o Slaughterhouse-Five;
or, The Children's Crusade: A Duty-Dance With Death â?ť ?

It's philosophical novel about World War II and causality.

Your life is like a static Read-Only book, today is one page,
and a machine is turning the pages for you;
i.e. you can't alter the speed, or jump around.

At times, electroMagnetic and gravitational fields
are predictable enough to be modeled like that, in 4-D;
General Relativity wouldn't work if that weren't true.

Darwin showed we're related to monkeys,
Einstein showed we're hyperrocks ( i.e. static 4-D hyperstructures );
your lifespan is just as finite as your volume.

Nature does it's thing ( however random ), we adapt or die.
Like a light bulb, burning brighter means dying sooner.

Nice try, Jeff! I understand, except the restrictions.
I don't see how a four-dimensional hyperrock could
possibly be so restricted. What's gonna happen when
the human hyperrocks of Earth figure out how to fly
through space to unknown stars and stellar systems?
Who could possibly predict the outcome, and how
would s/he do it?

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

Old May 8th 08, 03:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
oldcoot

Default The science community does not claim a field is a " void nothing".

On May 7, 10:32*pm, "Painius" wrote,
reposting the goose:

The problem here should be obvious -- if light (as an EM phenomenon) is
a manifestation of the flowing substance...

It's not a "manifestaion of a flowing substance". It is propagation
through the substance, its carrier medium, whether the medium is
flowing or not.

its path should be bent
*whenever* it is moving across this assumed flow, and not solely when
it is near a mass. *

And how many times has this very issue been discussed here, in depth?
The excessive lensing of distant galaxies, currently attributed to
"dark matter" under the VSP, is the natural consequence of light
traversing large scale, *non-accelerating* flows of the intergalactic
medium. It is simple *flow lensing*, not "gravitational" lensing.
Gravity is the effect of **accelerating** flow upon
matter, imparting momentum to any matter embedded in the flow. Light,
being massless, is deflected (lensed) in traversing *any* flow whether
the flow is accelerating or not... exactly as observed in the
excessive lensing of distant galaxies. No mythical "dark matter"
needed.

Observation shows that this is certainly not the
case, so logic dictates that your model must be rejected.

Logic dictates that you are a braindead f**king idiot.

Further, why is light bent nearly twice the amount the Newtonian model
would predict when passing near a massive object, except for the
**slowing of the speed of light** in traversing the object's gravity
well?

Old May 8th 08, 03:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
oldcoot

Default The aether was replaced by 4-D fields, not a â?o void nothing â? .

On May 8, 6:41*am, "Painius" wrote,
reposting the goose:

Vent? *I thought you claimed stars, black holes, planet, etc. are
"drains".

A drain *is* a pressure vent.

Honest to Pete, Paine, what is the point in attempting dialog with
this fool?

Old May 8th 08, 03:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
oldcoot

On May 8, 6:41*am, "Painius" wrote:

Vents, drains, sinks, you really must study the term,
"analogy" more closely, Mother. *For your religious
side, think "parable"! *g

-
These are not analogies or parables, but quite literal. "Venturi"
would be the analogy, illustrating diminishing pressure as the flow
accelerates through a narrowing aperture, with the flow stretching in
the axis of flow. The most extreme example would be the
"spagettification" one would experience falling into a BH.

Old May 8th 08, 03:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

Default The engine of â?o life â?ť is eternal because life adapts ( or not ).

"Jeff?Relf" wrote in message...

I made no claims about what triggers a supernova,
nor have I ever cared about gravitons.
Ultimately, the cosmos â?o just is â?ť, 4-D static; nothing is acausal.

Over giga parsec scales, we've observed diminishing action
( measured in Planck units ) as entropy and 3-D space accrue
like interest in an unused checking account.

I suspect that the cosmos never ceases to thin and cool,
never ceases to consume whatever fuel is left;
the engine of â?o life â?ť is eternal because life adapts ( or not ).

So you reject the CBB model and that flowing space is
the cause of gravity based upon your... "suspicions"?

I suspect that the cosmos always cools, but as a part
of it enters the second half of its revolution around the
toroid, it begins to thicken again. When a given part
then moves through the center of the toroid, past the
Primal Particle, it heats up again. Once ejected to
begin again the journey around the toroidal center, it
begins again to thin and cool.

The process is so unimaginable large, that life would
generally and usually continue through the center and
out again, through the entire process, without even
knowing any changes had taken place, except on a
very cursory level.

happy days and...
starry starry nights!