What if (On Water)

Old June 22nd 08, 01:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default What if (On Water)

What if the Earth had no water? We just have to walk on the Moon to see
what the Earth would be like. This begs the question Where did all
this water come from? If by water comets ,why just the EaRTH? That
also begs the question How did these comets get all that ice water? I
don't think there is anything more than the comet "theory",and I find I
have trouble living with that. It would work for me if the Earth had
molecules of water,but not the amount the Earth has. Bert

Old June 22nd 08, 05:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
What if the Earth had no water? We just have to walk on the Moon to see
what the Earth would be like. This begs the question Where did all
this water come from? If by water comets ,why just the EaRTH? That
also begs the question How did these comets get all that ice water? I
don't think there is anything more than the comet "theory",and I find I
have trouble living with that. It would work for me if the Earth had
molecules of water,but not the amount the Earth has. Bert

Beeert, almost all the first generation stars met their demise in the form
of a super nova. That is because their composition was what the BB
provided, namely 75% Hydrogen, 20% Helium and 5% misc. It took a huge ball
of this light stuff to start the nuclear furnace within, and it burned
furiously, sometimes only 200,000 years, before they blew up, seeding the
Universe with most of the elements of the periodic table. One of those
elements was Oxygen, which very easily bonded with the still most abundant
of elements, Hydrogen, to make water (ice). Scientists have suggested that
most of the Kuiper Belt and the Oort Cloud consist of those icy objects,
which, when ejected from their orbits by gravitational interaction (or even
a physical bump), are then commonly referred to as comets. During the early
stages of the formation of the Solar System, all planets were more or less
bombarded in equal proportions by these icy comets, but Earth, due to its
atmosphere was able to retain the ice (water), whereas planets and moon
without that kind of mantle of protection saw their share of the precious
stuff evaporate and drift off into space to either plunge into the Sun or
drift to the nether regions to re-attach themselves to new Kuiper Belt
objects.

Old June 22nd 08, 05:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jun 22, 5:32 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
What if the Earth had no water? We just have to walk on the Moon to see
what the Earth would be like. This begs the question Where did all
this water come from? If by water comets ,why just the EaRTH? That
also begs the question How did these comets get all that ice water? I
don't think there is anything more than the comet "theory",and I find I
have trouble living with that. It would work for me if the Earth had
molecules of water,but not the amount the Earth has. Bert

There's still no official hard peer replicated science on behalf of
the survival of raw h2o ice in space, or much less of salty ice
existing/coexisting in 1 AU space.

It's all a Zionist/Nazi (aka DARPA) game of their keeping us as
snookered village idiots and otherwise dumbfounded past the point of
no return.

Sirius used to represent a complex binary star/solar system of 7+
solar mass, and from that is most likely where our icy proto-moon came
from.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old June 22nd 08, 06:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar

"BradGuth" wrote in message
On Jun 22, 5:32 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
What if the Earth had no water? We just have to walk on the Moon to see
what the Earth would be like. This begs the question Where did all
this water come from? If by water comets ,why just the EaRTH? That
also begs the question How did these comets get all that ice water? I
don't think there is anything more than the comet "theory",and I find I
have trouble living with that. It would work for me if the Earth had
molecules of water,but not the amount the Earth has. Bert

There's still no official hard peer replicated science on behalf of
the survival of raw h2o ice in space, or much less of salty ice
existing/coexisting in 1 AU space.

It's all a Zionist/Nazi (aka DARPA) game of their keeping us as
snookered village idiots and otherwise dumbfounded past the point of
no return.

Thought you were born that way, Brad ...

Old June 22nd 08, 06:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Hagar I know how heavy elements like oxygen came to be. One of my
questions was why water comets? There are none in our solar system at
this time. Going all the way out to the Oort belt and saying "here they
are" Is once upon a time ****" Or I can say "Were you there Hagar. I
can safely say the Oort cloud only has tiny space out rocks. Why not
Go figure Bert

Old June 22nd 08, 07:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jun 22, 10:16 am, "Hagar" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

[...]

So, DARPA isn't allowing you or others of your brown-nosed kind to say
one honest science or physics word about ice in space. Silly status
quo damage-control, as per brown-nosed minion usual of yourself.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old June 22nd 08, 07:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jun 22, 10:41 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Hagar I know how heavy elements like oxygen came to be. One of my
questions was why water comets? There are none in our solar system at
this time. Going all the way out to the Oort belt and saying "here they
are" Is once upon a time ****" Or I can say "Were you there Hagar. I
can safely say the Oort cloud only has tiny space out rocks. Why not
Go figure Bert

Hagar is clearly from the Zionist dark side, if not from a black hole.

An interstellar migrating/rogue space rock of 7.35e22 kg should make a
really good electrostatic charged plus gravity core for collecting
into an impressive ice ball, especially once having migrated through a
couple of icy Oort clouds.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth

Old June 22nd 08, 07:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Hagar I know how heavy elements like oxygen came to be. One of my
questions was why water comets? There are none in our solar system at
this time. Going all the way out to the Oort belt and saying "here they
are" Is once upon a time ****" Or I can say "Were you there Hagar. I
can safely say the Oort cloud only has tiny space out rocks. Why not
Go figure Bert

Beeert, both the Kuiper Belt and the Oort Cloud are populated predominantly
by "Ices", with water ice the most abundant, followed by ammonia ice and
then methane ice. These objects are not necessarily nice round balls, even
though some of the larger ones (Sedna) are spheroid. These objects are
really considered asteroids, until they, either by gravitational interaction
with neighboring bodies or even by physical collision, propelled towards the
Sun. At that juncture they become comets. Keep in mind that the outer edge
of the Oort Cloud is a distance of 2 LYs from the sun, and the long period
comets (Halley's) originate and retreat there.

However, water ice is the largest single component of those bodies. In the
Oort Cloud, that is an educated scientific guess. In the Kuiper Belt, it
has been verified by spectral analysis.

In a newly discovered Solar System in the Making (do a search for Spitzer
telescope pictures) huge amounts of water vapor have been detected in the
primordial soup that surrounds the fledgling star. So it appears that water
in the Universe is the rule, rather than the exception. And rightly so, it
is, after all, the most important ingredient in beer.

Old June 22nd 08, 09:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Jun 22, 5:32*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
What if the Earth had no water? *We just have to walk on the Moon to see
what the Earth would be like. *This begs the question *Where did all
this water come from? *If by water comets ,why just the EaRTH? * That
also begs the question How did these comets get all that ice water? *I
don't think there is anything more than the comet "theory",and I find I
have trouble living with that. It would work for me if the Earth had
molecules of water,but not the amount the Earth has. * Bert

The real question is, how did the moon lose all its water?

Double-A

Old June 22nd 08, 10:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
oldcoot

On Jun 22, 11:27*am, "Hagar" wrote:
[...]

Also, known by its chemical classification as dihydrogen monoxide, it
has been found extremely hazardous in many applications, enumerated
here -
http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html