Osceola Weather

Old April 6th 08, 02:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Osceola Weather

63F at 8am Will be 81F by 3pm Had a 2 inch thunder storm with wind
gust of 60mph. Large hail,but did not lose power. Very scary and did
some damage to my aluminum shed. My prediction is it will happen again
today at 5pm,and be very common all summer. Bert

Old April 7th 08, 01:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

66F at 7am Will be sunny and 82 by 3 pm I predict more afternoon
showers. Past 3 days we had 5 inches of rain and hail. High wind gusts
have caused much damage. About a car crash every hour on I-4. At 6am a
big crash,and this blocks traffic (lots of gas wasted.) Driving on I-4
is worst than playing Russian roulette. Bert

Old April 8th 08, 03:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

68F at 7am Will be 84F at 4pm Very cloudy. Water level above ground.
Some flooding. Only two people looked at the house being auctioned off
across the street from me. Every one knows Severn Trent Avatar(Mafia)
will not hold an honest auction. Thanks to me and a few others honest
citizens of Osceola county know that "SEvern Trent" is Mafia and the
Osceola sheriff "Bob" Hansel is one of its lieutenants Bert

Old April 9th 08, 11:48 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

67F at 6am Getting warmer and dryer will be 84F by 4pm Lots of homes
being auctioned off this month. Severn Trent Avatar Mafia will see that
these auctions are not up and up They will plant their shields and not
give away any bargains. Best to keep in mind there is not one honest
politician in all of Florida. I was at my poling place offering a free
lantern if one could prove he was honest. No takers. Bert

Old April 10th 08, 12:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Cactus Saul This is one hurricane season when lanterns will be a big
seller. The lantern I was offering had a large 18 volt battery. Bert

Old April 10th 08, 02:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

That's nice, BEERTbrain, but I don't need one! lmao!

Saul Levy

Old April 10th 08, 12:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

66F at 7am Going to get up to 84 by 5 pm Those base ball
size hail stones in Texas with tornadoes only prove my heavy air theory.
Tornadoes are no longer seasonal. In ten years hurricanes will not be
seasonal events. Florida will have the best weather on the planet
for the next 6 weeks. July and August will hit record highs. I predict
hurricane season will go well into November,and September 15 to October
15 killer spacetime Bert

Old April 10th 08, 04:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Since the big news is that planes are grounded for having old wiring
that might need replacing. This relates to the old shuttles. When I
asked my late friend Joe the reason he and 20 other engineers quit NASA
he told me the big reason was old wiring and heat shield plates. They
were right for 6 months later the Columbia blow up over Texas. Mafia
NASA run shuttles are not safe to fly,but life is cheap and it means
less bucks to steal if spent on saving lives. Mafia NASA motto is "The
buck stops here" Go figure Bert

Old April 10th 08, 06:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

I'm laughing Florida governor Charlie Crist wants people to now take
guns to work. Like a true republican Mafia lieutenant he is big on
guns. The Mafia Florida elected official have to take guns where they
go. The are afraid of honest desperate people that are fed up and are
saying enough is enough and might take a shot at them Bert

Weather Brian Gaff Space Shuttle 1 August 30th 06 09:25 PM
Weather Brian Gaff Space Shuttle 1 August 30th 06 11:29 AM
Weather Brian Gaff Space Shuttle 18 July 3rd 06 05:17 PM
weather I. Schott-Sherive Amateur Astronomy 1 January 27th 05 05:38 PM
more bad weather on its way..... md Amateur Astronomy 10 December 10th 04 12:01 AM