[PING] Pat Flannery MIA?

Old June 26th 07, 03:45 AM posted to sci.space.history
OM[_6_]

Default [PING] Pat Flannery MIA?

....Haven't seen a post from him in weeks. Did Rand finally run him off
with his drivel, or did Brad Guth eat him?

OM
--
]=====================================[
] Let's face it: Sometimes you *need* [
Old June 26th 07, 03:50 AM posted to sci.space.history
Rand Simberg[_1_]

On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 21:45:34 -0500, in a place far, far away, OM
made the phosphor on my monitor glow in
such a way as to indicate that:

...Haven't seen a post from him in weeks. Did Rand finally run him off
with his drivel, or did Brad Guth eat him?

The answer is neither, I suspect, but I do hope that he's all right.
Old June 26th 07, 04:10 AM posted to sci.space.history
Derek Lyons

OM wrote:

...Haven't seen a post from him in weeks. Did Rand finally run him off
with his drivel, or did Brad Guth eat him?

Try searching Google Groups.

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.

Oct 5th, 2004 JDL
Old June 26th 07, 04:24 AM posted to sci.space.history
Jorge R. Frank

OM wrote:
...Haven't seen a post from him in weeks. Did Rand finally run him off
with his drivel, or did Brad Guth eat him?

Google shows 35 posts from him in just the last week. Most in
rec.aviation.military, though.
Old June 26th 07, 06:10 AM posted to sci.space.history
Damon Hill[_4_]

"Jorge R. Frank" wrote in
:

OM wrote:
...Haven't seen a post from him in weeks. Did Rand finally run him off
with his drivel, or did Brad Guth eat him?

Google shows 35 posts from him in just the last week. Most in
rec.aviation.military, though.

Where he appears to be having an excellent time. I'm sure he'll get
back to us.

--Damon
Old June 26th 07, 08:50 PM posted to sci.space.history
Herb Schaltegger[_2_]

Damon Hill wrote:
"Jorge R. Frank" wrote in
:

OM wrote:
...Haven't seen a post from him in weeks. Did Rand finally run him off
with his drivel, or did Brad Guth eat him?

Google shows 35 posts from him in just the last week. Most in
rec.aviation.military, though.

Where he appears to be having an excellent time. I'm sure he'll get
back to us.

He probably got annoyed by the trolls and arguing and took a short vacation.

--Damon

--
Fear is the path to the dark side...
Fear leads to anger...
Old June 27th 07, 04:28 AM posted to sci.space.history
Damon Hill[_4_]

Herb Schaltegger wrote in
:

Damon Hill wrote:
"Jorge R. Frank" wrote in
:

OM wrote:
...Haven't seen a post from him in weeks. Did Rand finally run him
off with his drivel, or did Brad Guth eat him?
Google shows 35 posts from him in just the last week. Most in
rec.aviation.military, though.

Where he appears to be having an excellent time. I'm sure he'll get
back to us.

He probably got annoyed by the trolls and arguing and took a short
vacation.

And that's exactly what happened, when I emailed him. Can't say as I
blame him, the whole sci.space group has been slowly deteriorating
for the past couple of years. Short of iron-fisted moderation, I don't
know what will improve that situation.

--Damon

Old June 27th 07, 05:49 AM posted to sci.space.history
Gene DiGennaro

Default Pat Flannery MIA?

While I'm not sure if moderation is the answer, I do agree there is an
awful lot of noise compared to signal here. Especially lately

Old June 27th 07, 03:09 PM posted to sci.space.history
Joseph Nebus

Gene DiGennaro writes:

While I'm not sure if moderation is the answer, I do agree there is an
awful lot of noise compared to signal here. Especially lately

I'm always up for an attempt to improve the signal side of
things, and will try to keep noise reasonably quiet on my side.

--
Joseph Nebus