what if (on colliding galaxies)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 3rd 08, 11:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default what if (on colliding galaxies)

You including the Nobel Committee in this, BEERTbrain? lmao!

Saul Levy

On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 13:49:20 -0400, (G=EMC^2
Glazier) wrote:

Cactus Saul Numbers do not lie,but I can come up with this number
because it could be on the money and who is going to argue with me being
a potential Nobel winner Oh ya Bert