Depth of the Moon Dust Cover-up? WHY??

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 19th 06, 06:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Depth of the Moon Dust Cover-up? WHY??

Depth of the Moon Dust Cover-up? WHY??

I seem to remember some experiment or another (aircraft test crash?)
that someone said, "There is no such thing as an experiment which
fails."

They went on, if I remember, to say that just because a test does not
return the results you expected, that is not a failed test. A test
which does not confirm your hypotheses does confirm something, even if
it is not what the tester wanted.

So, I'm wondering why, sometimes, some 'scientific test' or another
just seems to disappear, vanish, swept under the rug.

One such theory, and test, was that the age of the solar system could
be proved by the depth of the dust on the moon. This theory was tested
by the landing on the moon, and promptly disappeared, vanished, was
swept under the rug. Why?

Another such theory was the "moho," or the "Mohorovicic Discontinuity."

Last I heard, the Russians had drilled some 360 some odd miles into the
earth's curst--and hit water!

Then the "Mohorovicic Discontinuity" was promptly swept under the rug,
vanished, disappeared. Why??

http://tinyurl.com/99hsw
Mohole project

9 mile hole

Mohorovicic Discontinuity
http://tinyurl.com/78277

Moho, not "mohole"

Moho, History, Theory
http://tinyurl.com/9e3ar

Is "Modern Science" intellectually honest when "they" drop a theory,
and test of that theory, when it does not prove what they want and
expect?

If a scientist proclaims, states and publishes that "the depth of the
dust on the moon proves the age of the earth and moon" and then that
dust proves to be 1 inch deep, does that then prove the moon and earth
is less than 7,000 years old?

Is THAT why this theory was swept under the rug?

Is it proof that "Science" is morally bankrupt?

owd

Is the Moon Hollow? Sleuths? Imperishable Stars Misc 46 October 8th 04 04:08 PM
Apollo Buzz alDredge UK Astronomy 5 July 28th 04 10:05 AM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla Astronomy Misc 15 July 25th 04 02:57 PM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla Misc 10 July 25th 04 02:57 PM
The Apollo Moon Hoax FAQ v4.1 November 2003 Nathan Jones Misc 20 November 11th 03 07:33 PM