Challenging Silouen

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 30th 05, 07:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell

Default Challenging Silouen

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Silouen wrote:

Hurray for Canada!
Why in the galaxy are some of you embarrassed by Canada's gigantic step
forward?
Why is it so hard to believe you're not the only ones flying around in
space?

Anyways, that's not why I'm writing to you.
I noticed that some people like to comment rather than to Question.
Your comments are welcome, of course, for I read them and learn from them.
And your skeptical thoughts and comments are unavoidable under the
circumstances.
However, it is your Questioning that elicits a response from me.

I can't do anything about the "no hard evidence until first contact"
thing.
But what I CAN do is wait and see if one of you asks the Right Question.
Who will it Be? will it be You?

Silouen

Translation: Darla is such a drama queen that he/she/it starts threads
with the name of one of his/her/its sockpuppets in the subject line.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in alt.astronomy

"The original human being was a female hermaphrodite with
both male and female genitalia."

"Human beings CAN NOT live in a solar system without a sun
with a ferrite core and a planet without a solid iron core."

-- Alexa Cameron, Kook of the Year 2004

"I am a sean being from another planet."
-- Darla aka Dr. Why aka Dr. Yubiwan aka Silouen aka ...

SHRUG:-)