Aliens based on moon Brad Guth please review

Old April 16th 06, 07:39 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Default Aliens based on moon Brad Guth please review

Thanks for the reference, Brad. But I discovered a disturbing picture
taken by the Lunar Orbiter. It shows what might be water/ice but it is
a liitle to far North of the South Pole.

tomcat,
What's all that disturbing? It could be just another imaging fault, or
damn near almost any form of salt, including most any number of
metallic elements as vacuum formulated into dry bone-dry crystals, or
just more of the plain old lunar salt-salt that's getting nicely boiled
off by day. Spectrum color or rather in this case contrast wise, it's
an absolute remote infomercial crapshoot for whatever that or most any
other substance could represent. Too bad we still don't have one
interactive science instrument that's reporting squat back from our
moon, as then we might have known something about the actual surface of
our moon.

You do realize as to what lunar mascons are suggesting, as to there
being such low density pockets of salt or perhaps underground brines,
as well as per otherwise having a somewhat shell like heavier density
zones of metallic elements to deal with?

BTW; how can you manage to interpret upon any of this moon crapolla as
for extracting something of moon physical raw element considerations,
and at the same time you can't seem to appreciate what has been imaged
about Venus that looks simply big-time intelligent and of what
represents their perfectly rational infrastructure, being every bit
real as all get out?
-
Brad Guth

Old April 16th 06, 10:24 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

On 16 Apr 2006 11:39:22 -0700, "Brad Guth"
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message
.com:

[...]

It's just a HUGE POOL OF FROZEN KOOK-FROTH.
--
V.G.

"i would blame them it they went on a holy jhiad and killed off all the infidels, would you?"
- AssLexa's "200+" alien-implanted IQ jumps the rails and crashes into a grade school, killing all inside.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.
Old April 16th 06, 10:44 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

On 16 Apr 2006 13:52:19 -0700, "tomcat" wrote:

Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

The possibility of 'salt' I hadn't considered. But that is a real
possibility. We have salt flats right here on Earth. If it is salt
(Sodium Chloride) then it would be a new chemical and 'food element'
that hitherto was not known to exist in usuable quantities on the Moon.

I doubt seriously if it is a photograph 'smudge' or error because
pictures with that would have been screened or explained by NASA.

Your knowledge of chemistry is more advanced than mine.

Autospnak! Grade A+++

Can 'salt' be
used for rockets in any way? Can it combine to make or improve rocket
fuel?

No, because the "NASA conspiracy" is suppressing that
technology[tint]. HTH

ESL!

--
Bookman -The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in AFA-B
Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)

"I'd love to kill you in a ring" - Bartmo gets all touchy-feely

"****SPV....... So yes I am an idiot."

"ASK THE NWS, YOUR TAX DOLLAR GOES TO THEM NOT TO DR.TURI."
- Mr. Turi explains how to accurately predict hurricanes

Bookman is yet another Usenet fignuten, meaning naysayer and/or
rusemaster of their incest cloned Third Reich. In other words, you're
communicating with an intellectual if not a biological clone of
Hitler.
- Brad Guth tries to wax "scientific", but invokes Godwin, instead.

WWFSMD?
Old April 17th 06, 01:52 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Your knowledge of chemistry is more advanced than mine. Can 'salt' be
used for rockets in any way? Can it combine to make or improve rocket
fuel?

tomcat,
Actually, I know far less about salt than most. However, along with
H2O (even extremely salty h2o) is where almost anything becomes
possible. Without H2O is where most everything you can think of sucks,
especially when it comes down to being worthy as a good rocket fuel
formula, other than nuclear or fusion that shouldn't have to involve
elements of sodium, although perhaps the extremely powerful Rn--ion
engines can manage to incorporate salt for accomplishing something
that'll further benefit thrust.

There's all kinds of mineral salts, and there's no good reason to think
that our moon hasn't it's fair share of a good selection of salts to
chose from. Of whatever's in a given brine that's sequestered within
the moon should make it easier to modify those various salts into
something interesting.

What we need is a for real salt wizard to share and share alike, as
then from such expertise we'd each learn of something we could all use.
-
Brad Guth

Old April 17th 06, 06:15 AM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

tomcat wrote:

Here is a direct quote from BRAD GUTH:

"These 'name calling posts' clutter up the Usenet, making real
discourse
difficult."

I am in full agreement, Brad. I haven't been able to get a word in
edgewise in two weeks.

tomcat

You, like Bad Gut, have nothing to say.

Old April 17th 06, 06:18 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

tomcat wrote:

Brad Guth wrote:
Perhaps once upon a time aliens may have utilized our once-upon-a-time
icy proto-moon for a nifty pitstop, or perhaps that of an interstellar
lifeboat as they migrated and/or accommodated their expeditions to/from
their nearby Sirius star system, that which our solar system is
essentially being pulled along in a very elliptical (100,000 some odd
years) orbit by the massive gravity influence of what the combined
Sirius star system amounts to as roughly 3.5 sol. At least there's no
known laws of astrophysics or of any other physics that's keeping us
apart.

The "UPN Moon UFO mystery" may be suggesting to us of there being
sufficient reason for our having another good look-see, that which
those items as having been pointed out by this "UPN Moon UFO mystery"
can be quite nicely outdone by our KECK team, that which the KECK
methods have already been more than capable of accomplishing this task
with better than sufficient resolution.

At this point in the grand ruse/sting of the century, our NASA is
willing to do whatever it takes in order to convince even the UFO cults
that we've been there and done that. Unfortunately, other than having
obtained those absolutely terrific telephoto images from such a nearby
orbit (which has long been proven by our NASA as per having the
capability of such images being robotically obtained) is about as good
as it gets.

If you'd like a run-through of the following archive, as to what's
perfectly believable and of what isn't, just ask and I'll deliver the
goods.
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/apollo/catalog/70mm/

BTW; if ETs wanted a sufficiently nearby base of operations, as such
there's absolutely no question that Venus has by far been offering the
better alternative for an absolute ET butt-load of perfectly good
reasons, which may in fact be of what's depicted in the image(s) that
I've identified as such. Unlike the supposed alien moon bases that we
have obtained such extremely poor quality if hardly any worthy images
to go by, whereas my observationology as a deductive interpreted image
of what's quite easily extracted and as replicated to your heart's
content from the official Magellan archives, of especially that taken
from one specific image file that's absolutely chuck full of what's
easily identified as a significant community of large scale structures
and of a highly rational infrastructure, are offering us 10+ fold
better image quality and 100 fold better complexity of artificial
looking content than of the supposed moon bases that are wussy by
comparison. Would you like to see?
-
Brad Guth

Thanks for the reference, Brad. But I discovered a disturbing picture
taken by the Lunar Orbiter. It shows what might be water/ice but it is
a liitle to far North of the South Pole.

http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/lu...info.shtml?642

Perhaps, it is 'something else'. Whatever it is is big. And the
circular bright whtie images don't look like mountain tops in the
Sunlight either.

Anybody have suggestions?

tomcat

Yup. It was an artifact of the BIMAT photo processing used on Lunar Orbiter.

But to know that you would have to actually find out how the spacecraft
worked, which you are incapable of doing since your brains fell out of your
"open mind."

HTH.

Old April 17th 06, 02:50 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

Salt is necessary in the diet of people. So, if those are 'salt flats'
then yet another nutritional element has been found. The other
possibility is water ice. But it is North of where you would expect to
find it. Any other 'white' chemicals it might be?

tomcat

Old April 17th 06, 06:10 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

tomcat,
I'm not a geologist expert, but there's certainly loads of nifty
information available that has been telling us about all sorts of
highly reflective albedo substances, that which somewhat recent and/or
possibly active craters as possible vents have seemingly exposed such
highly reflective substances that exceed an albedo of 50%. Otherwise
most everything is covered in a rather nasty composite of carbon/soot
like graphite plus a dark powder substance of titanium and good old
iron (since the electrical insulation factor is so freaking good, it'll
have been electrostatically charged like none other).

I can't imagine there not being salty brines sequestered within
substantial geode pockets or hallow rilles, and of the solar IR as
having been roasting within such a near vacuum as having easily
extracted such elements to the surface.

Rock salts or that of dirty mineral salt deposits should stay
relatively put, even with a 2400 km/s passing solar wind, although the
lower density of the carbon/soot likes of graphite might not.

Of one surface element or composite of elements that looks exactly like
a 50/50 blend of portland cement and cornmeal (medium/light gray of
55+% albedo for as fare as the unfiltered Kodak eye could see) is
actually not all that likely, much less offered in such a thin but
otherwise nicely clumping layer that wasn't the least be electrostatic.

At best, we're talking about an extremely dusty surface environment
that's not only relatively coal like dark and nasty but, that's
unlikely to support 5 g/cm2 unless you're walking on sufficient
bedrock, and I certainly wouldn't be all that surprised at seeing a
surface tension of moon-dust (AKA dry quicksand) that's worth less than
0.5g/cm2.
-
Brad Guth

Old April 17th 06, 09:51 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

The Moon appears silvery gray. It is composed primarily of titanium
and aluminum which accounts for the general appearance. Closeup,
however, it may not be so homogenous. This could account for bright
blotches of ice or salt or, possibly, some other substance.

Likewise, when it comes to dust depth. In some places it may be powder
that is 20 feet deep while in others it may be loose gray soil half a
foot or so above bedrock.

Our best approach to a Moon landing is to select a spot close to the
South Pole ice, be prepared for powder dust, and do some exploring to
find out what the blotches are.

But we need to go to the Moon, this time, with plenty of equipment to
really get the job done. NASA is planning on one week on the Moon.
This should be expanded to 6 months of exploration. The Moon Base
should be set up with the first mission with much of the Base
underground. This can be accomplished by digging into the side of a
rill.

tomcat

Old April 22nd 06, 08:40 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

This is a typical network hype type news "investigative report"
bull**** journalism.

There are many factural errors, as the reporter cites Frank Borman
spotting a "bogey" while orbiting the Moon during the Gemini 7 mission.
(!) Since when did a Gemini have enought delta V to get to the moon?

Absolutely no credibility there and total waste of television bandwidth

Matthew Ota

Is the Moon Hollow? Sleuths? Imperishable Stars Misc 46 October 8th 04 04:08 PM
Apollo Buzz alDredge Astronomy Misc 5 July 28th 04 10:05 AM
Apollo Buzz alDredge UK Astronomy 5 July 28th 04 10:05 AM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla Misc 10 July 25th 04 02:57 PM
The Apollo Moon Hoax FAQ v4.1 November 2003 Nathan Jones Misc 20 November 11th 03 08:33 PM