A mark of Quantum Gravity.

Old June 2nd 13, 12:02 PM posted to sci.astro
sadovnik socratus

Default A mark of Quantum Gravity.

A mark of Quantum Gravity.
=.
The theory of gravity must begin from quantum gravity,
But we have not theory of quantum gravity and therefore
it is possible to find many theories about this subject.
=.
My opinion.
=.
To create theory of gravity ( quantum gravity ) is needed
a mass , an energy and a reference frame where the gravity
can be created.
The reference frame is a vacuum.
The condition of mass is E=kT
The condition of energy is E=h*f
Then the process of beginning of gravitation can have scheme:
h*v = kT logW.
h*v kT logW.
h*v kT .
About which mass am I talking ?
At first I am talking about very strange element helium II
( because its temperature very near to absolute zero ) and
then about the second layer helium I.
Later this system begins to revolve.
And again the revolving helium is very different from all another
liquid.
As result of this revolving the hydrogen was created.
The scheme:
h*v -- - He II - - He I -- - H ( +70%) -- - He (ordinary
+20% )
--- - the remainder is about 2%

This explanation about helium were given by
P. Kapitza , L. Landau and E.L. Andronikashvili .
=.
Somewhere I wrote more about quantum gravity.
==.
Best wishes.
Israel Sadovnik Socratus
=.
Old June 6th 13, 04:40 AM posted to sci.astro
sadovnik socratus

1
Einstein's GRT is math-geometrical theory.
It doesn't explain which particles create gravity.
2
Gravity in the 11 ( or maybe 27) dimensions space
perhaps is interesting math theory but it doesn't
describe which particles create gravity.
3
CERN creates cold kingdom in hope to find Higgs boson
which ' is responsible for all the mass in the universe '.
4
I say that the vacuum ( space between billions and billions galaxies)
is cold kingdom T=0K. And then thinking logically the first element
which can be created from vacuum must be helium II and helium I
But in Alice's Wonderland a simple logical thought is sounded
strange.
==..
Old June 13th 13, 05:10 AM posted to sci.astro
sadovnik socratus

More details.
===.

A mark of Quantum Gravity.
=.
[...]
all another liquids. Helium II rotates as a solid body
( hard elastic tourniquets) !
As result of this revolving the hydrogen was created.
The scheme:
h*v -- - He II - - He I -- - H ( +70%) -- -
He (ordinary +20% ) --- - the remainder is about 2%

Explanation about behavior of helium were given by
P. Kapitza , L. Landau and E.L. Andronikashvili .
( Superconductivity, superfluidity. . . . etc )
#
The process of quantum gravity can go only when the mass
of helium II is gathered in Avogadro's number of particles
( in a local place )
And when Helium II rotates it must create
Loschmidt's number of particles in a given volume.
#
The process of gathering Loschmidt's number of particles in
a given volume cannot be often action. On the contrary,
the gravity process is rare in the Universe Therefore we can
read that: '' All the matter that we can see, however, appears
to be no more than about 4% of the total masses and more
than 90% in the Universe is an unseen - dark matter ''.

It is primary conditions of quantum gravity in my opinion.
==.
Best wishes.
Israel Sadovnik Socratus
=…