MARS ROVER BEAMS BACK DREADFUL NEWS

Old August 13th 12, 12:14 AM posted to alt.news-media,rec.arts.movies.current-films,sci.astro,sci.med,soc.culture.china
[email protected]

Default MARS ROVER BEAMS BACK DREADFUL NEWS

HOUSTON (Rueters) -- Sorry,
Charlie, there's NO intelligent
life anywhere in our solar system..

"I thought we had some on
Earth but I guess I was mistaken,"
said Ed Conrad, an authority on
space, extraterrestrials, eBay
packaging and professional poker.

These alarming conclusions were
reached by examining technical
data computed at the speed of light
tinside a mechanical brain in the
Mars Rover.

Conrad, who broke the bad
news over the phone to his good
friend Stephen Hawkins in Avon-
on-the-Thames, said he had long
theorized what is now fact.

"How could we even consider
ourselves to be intelligent when
we keep having wars, drive-by
shootings, greedy billionaires,
a belief in evolution,Income Tax,
incredible S/H mailing charges
for stuff we buy on e-Bay and,
of course, Rush Limbaugh,"
Conrad added.

This dramatic development was
broadcast around the world from
the U.S. Space Center in Houston
which has just turned off all its
cameras on Mars so everyone
at NASA can watch the Closing
Ceremonies of the Olympic Games.

http://www.edconrad.org

http://www.edconrad.com

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fro...n.ed-conrad/_N...[1-25]
Old August 13th 12, 12:59 AM posted to alt.news-media,rec.arts.movies.current-films,sci.astro,sci.med,soc.culture.china
rst0

Let's see now. What do we need to do to grow an atmosphere in Mars?
How do we generate oxygen to fill up Mars? How to make water? grow
plants,...
Old August 13th 12, 04:46 AM posted to alt.news-media,rec.arts.movies.current-films,sci.astro,sci.med,soc.culture.china
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Aug 12, 4:59*pm, rst0 wrote:
Let's see now. *What do we need to do to grow an atmosphere in Mars?
How do we generate oxygen to fill up Mars? *How to make water? grow
plants,...

It needs another big old moon.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#
Old August 13th 12, 06:13 AM posted to alt.news-media,rec.arts.movies.current-films,sci.astro,sci.med,soc.culture.china
rst0

On Aug 12, 8:46*pm, Brad Guth wrote:
On Aug 12, 4:59*pm, rst0 wrote:

Let's see now. *What do we need to do to grow an atmosphere in Mars?
How do we generate oxygen to fill up Mars? *How to make water? grow
plants,...

It needs another big old moon.

Mars has two moons already.
Old August 15th 12, 04:06 AM posted to alt.news-media,rec.arts.movies.current-films,sci.astro,sci.med,soc.culture.china
Rich[_4_]

Ed Conrad and his believers need to be euthanized.
Old September 4th 12, 03:25 PM posted to alt.news-media,rec.arts.movies.current-films,sci.astro,sci.med,soc.culture.china
Mocker

In article
,
rst0 wrote:

Let's see now. What do we need to do to grow an atmosphere in Mars?
How do we generate oxygen to fill up Mars? How to make water? grow
plants,...

I'd station Rush L. there . oh, no he would just add hot air & CO2
--
Money ; what a concept!