Alien Review - Strange Light

Old December 14th 03, 06:51 PM
Darla

Default Alien Review - Strange Light

We are back.

Interesting mission.

Took your troops a while to trust the light.

Ask them about the light.

The young ones will answer if you hurry.

Back to your future.

You have been thinking about us.

What are your questions?

Darla

Old December 14th 03, 07:23 PM
Wally Anglesea™

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 18:51:36 GMT, "Darla"
wrote:

We are back.

Interesting mission.

Took your troops a while to trust the light.

Ask them about the light.

The young ones will answer if you hurry.

Back to your future.

You have been thinking about us.

What are your questions?

Yeah, I got 3:

1.Got any good recipes?

2: What does the variation of light curves in Cepeheid Variables tell
us?

3: why do you fell it's necessary to post your fantasies to an
astronomy group?

--

Find out about Australia's most dangerous Doomsday Cult:
http://users.bigpond.net.au/wanglese/pebble.htm

"You can't fool me, it's turtles all the way down."
Old December 15th 03, 03:40 AM
Nope ain't sayin'

Yeah, questions.

1. Why not post to other groups as you said you would do?

2. Why not start your own "alt.AliensRUs" newsgroup?

3. Are you trying to imply that "our troops" (meaning the troops of some
country other than less-than-friendly ME countries) needed your "presence"
or absence from this newsgroup to allow "our troops" to find Sadman Insane?

4. Now that I think about it, when you stated "your troops", doesn't that
show that you are indeed NOT an "alien"? Since you deal with "other
civilizations", a blanket statement like this, implying that a newsgroup
such as this is strictly limited to the USA is ... well, just silly. Or
ignorant. Or ... let me guess.... ALIEN. You really are a piece of work. If
you don't understand the idiom (piece of work), please ask others questions
about idioms. (It is less than a level 3 question) Unless of course you are
an idiom, in which case I wasted my time typing a response to "it". LOL

*PLONK*, Darla. You made it into my killfile. What a Mulroon.

Old December 15th 03, 08:04 AM
Dave Barlow

During a perfect moment of peace at Sun, 14 Dec 2003 18:51:36 GMT,
"Darla" interrupted with:

What are your questions?

Where did the Instanton come from?

What is the nature of Dark Energy? Is it due to a non-zero Lambda.

Is Dark Matter largely due to WIMPS? Are these super-symmetrical in
Nature?

Is Mass due to a Higgs Boson, what are its properties and how do we
amend the Standard Model of Paticle Physics.
Bring me my Broadsword and clear understanding.
Old December 16th 03, 12:01 AM
C.Swartz

Wally Anglesea=99 ) wrote...
On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 18:51:36 GMT, "Darla"
wrote:
=20
We are back.

What are your questions?

=20
2: What does the variation of light curves in Cepeheid Variables tell
us?
=20
=20

Well Darla. What's the answer?

-Chris
Old December 16th 03, 06:17 AM
Blaine

42

"C.Swartz" wrote in message
Wally Anglesea™ ) wrote...
On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 18:51:36 GMT, "Darla"
wrote:

We are back.

What are your questions?

Old December 16th 03, 09:06 AM
Darla

"Dave Barlow" wrote in message
During a perfect moment of peace at Sun, 14 Dec 2003 18:51:36 GMT,
"Darla" interrupted with:

What are your questions?

Where did the Instanton come from?

You have backbone, Dave Barlow.

If you refer to the concept, the instanton was discovered as a result of the
work of one of your chemists.

Here, though, you are probably seeking the origin of the on-topic instanton.

You want to know where the instanton came from which led to our present-day
universe.

This instanton comes from the creative imaginations of mathematical
cosmologists.

We have no similar concept in our science, Dave Barlow, although we did have
such a construct some time back.

What is the nature of Dark Energy? Is it due to a non-zero Lambda.

Yes, one of your components of the universe, dark energy is supposed to be a
dense vacuum energy.

And lambda exceedingly small yet definitely non-zero.

What you call dark energy possesses a nature such that, once you have
harnessed it, it will exceed your wildest imaginings.

Is Dark Matter largely due to WIMPS? Are these super-symmetrical in
Nature?

What you call dark matter is due In Part to WIMPS, some comprising matter
larger than many galaxies.

As for supersymmetrical, they were Once.

Is Mass due to a Higgs Boson, what are its properties and how do we
amend the Standard Model of Paticle Physics.
Bring me my Broadsword and clear understanding.

Peeling the onion to get to the core?

You will soon find the Higgs Boson peel; however, it is not the core as you
might suspect.

And in a quickly following and dramatic discovery, you will determine the
nature of the very core itself!

So how do you amend the standard model?

With a vast amount of care, I would say, to keep tears to a minimum.

Thank you, Dave Barlow, for an interesting excursion into deeper domains.

Darla

Old December 16th 03, 10:13 AM
Darla

"Wally AngleseaT" wrote in
message ...

Yeah, I got 3:

1.Got any good recipes?

Yes.

Here is my recipe for conquering fear: Take a deep breath, dive in, ask a
question about something that really interests you, hopefully something
on-topic.

2: What does the variation of light curves in Cepeheid Variables tell
us?

Better.

It helps if you ask about something you Don't know or that your research
fails to yield.

3: why do you fell it's necessary to post your fantasies to an
astronomy group?

Why do You feel it is necessary to care whether these are fantasies or not?

As long as we are on-topic or I respond to a question of interest, why
should it matter whether I am a janitor or the king of the galaxy cluster?

Come in from the cold, Wally AngleseaT, and warm up to the idea that I am
not here either to hurt you or to protect you.

In many ways you and your kind are superior to me, and in this, I can learn
from you.

Many of you are interested to learn about your surroundings, and in this, I
can answer some of your questions.

Is this not a fair trade?

--

Find out about Australia's most dangerous Doomsday Cult:
http://users.bigpond.net.au/wanglese/pebble.htm

"You can't fool me, it's turtles all the way down."

You seem to spend a lot of time exposing people, Wally AngleseaT.

Expose yourself; ask me something I can sink my gabrfirlsopgbolsls into. G

Darla

Old December 16th 03, 10:52 AM
Wally Anglesea™

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 10:13:06 GMT, "Darla"
wrote:

"Wally AngleseaT" wrote in
message ...

Yeah, I got 3:

1.Got any good recipes?

Yes.

Here is my recipe for conquering fear: Take a deep breath, dive in, ask a
question about something that really interests you, hopefully something
on-topic.

Recipes *do* interest me, kook.

2: What does the variation of light curves in Cepeheid Variables tell
us?

Better.

It helps if you ask about something you Don't know or that your research
fails to yield.

Well, I want to know what the "alien science" understanding of the
question is. How about it? Afraid you'll be exposed as a fraud?

3: why do you fell it's necessary to post your fantasies to an
astronomy group?

Why do You feel it is necessary to care whether these are fantasies or not?

Answer the question, kook

As long as we are on-topic or I respond to a question of interest, why
should it matter whether I am a janitor or the king of the galaxy cluster?

It doesn't matter, as long as you don't post your fantasies into an
astronomy group. Don't you understand that, kook?

Come in from the cold, Wally AngleseaT, and warm up to the idea that I am
not here either to hurt you or to protect you.

Warm up to the idea that I shall call you on your claims at every
opportunity, ans and when, appropriate.

In many ways you and your kind are superior to me, and in this, I can learn
from you.

Many of you are interested to learn about your surroundings, and in this, I
can answer some of your questions.

Is this not a fair trade?

If you want to learn astronomy, then yes, you have come to the right
place. Just don't put on your crap "I am an alien" act. Do that in
alt.alien visitors. They are running low on kooks.

--

Find out about Australia's most dangerous Doomsday Cult:
http://users.bigpond.net.au/wanglese/pebble.htm

"You can't fool me, it's turtles all the way down."

You seem to spend a lot of time exposing people, Wally AngleseaT.

Only when it's necessary.

It means things like can happen:

http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/a...522570409.html

Expose yourself; ask me something I can sink my gabrfirlsopgbolsls into. G

Well, answer my question on Cepheid Variables.

Old December 16th 03, 10:57 AM
Wally Anglesea™

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 09:06:27 GMT, "Darla"
wrote:

"Dave Barlow" wrote in message
.. .
During a perfect moment of peace at Sun, 14 Dec 2003 18:51:36 GMT,
"Darla" interrupted with:

What are your questions?

Where did the Instanton come from?

You have backbone, Dave Barlow.

If you refer to the concept, the instanton was discovered as a result of the
work of one of your chemists.

Here, though, you are probably seeking the origin of the on-topic instanton.

You want to know where the instanton came from which led to our present-day
universe.

This instanton comes from the creative imaginations of mathematical
cosmologists.

We have no similar concept in our science, Dave Barlow, although we did have
such a construct some time back.

IOW, you can't understand it.

When you have translated it into simple English, come back to us.

http://solid13.tphys.physik.uni-tueb...qcd/node2.html

What is the nature of Dark Energy? Is it due to a non-zero Lambda.

Yes, one of your components of the universe, dark energy is supposed to be a
dense vacuum energy.

And lambda exceedingly small yet definitely non-zero.

What you call dark energy possesses a nature such that, once you have
harnessed it, it will exceed your wildest imaginings.

Is Dark Matter largely due to WIMPS? Are these super-symmetrical in
Nature?

What you call dark matter is due In Part to WIMPS, some comprising matter
larger than many galaxies.

As for supersymmetrical, they were Once.

Not bad. Vague enough to not commit yourself to being shown up.

Is Mass due to a Higgs Boson, what are its properties and how do we
amend the Standard Model of Paticle Physics.
Bring me my Broadsword and clear understanding.

Peeling the onion to get to the core?

You will soon find the Higgs Boson peel; however, it is not the core as you
might suspect.

And in a quickly following and dramatic discovery, you will determine the
nature of the very core itself!

So how do you amend the standard model?

With a vast amount of care, I would say, to keep tears to a minimum.

Thank you, Dave Barlow, for an interesting excursion into deeper domains.

Well, what did you learn?