Exoplanets even smaller than Earth found, some are even burned outgas giant cores!

Old December 21st 11, 08:47 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics
Yousuf Khan[_2_]

Default Exoplanets even smaller than Earth found, some are even burned outgas giant cores!

Some of these planets are in the Venus size range: 76%, 87%, and 87%
respectively. One is just slightly over Earth range, 103%. Two of them
are assumed to be the burned out remnants of gas giant planets after
they were swallowed by their star during its red-giant phase.
Surprisingly, they survived their time inside the oven!

BBC News - Newly found planets are 'roasted remains'

Yousuf Khan
Old December 21st 11, 09:07 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

On Dec 21, 2:47*pm, Yousuf Khan wrote:
Some of these planets are in the Venus size range: 76%, 87%, and 87%
respectively. One is just slightly over Earth range, 103%. Two of them
are assumed to be the burned out remnants of gas giant planets after
they were swallowed by their star during its red-giant phase.
Surprisingly, they survived their time inside the oven!

BBC News - Newly found planets are 'roasted remains'http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-16279016

* * * * Yousuf Khan

Did they show rigid body rotation
Old December 22nd 11, 01:07 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics
John Curtis

On Dec 21, 12:47*pm, Yousuf Khan wrote:
Some of these planets are in the Venus size range: 76%, 87%, and 87%
respectively. One is just slightly over Earth range, 103%. Two of them
are assumed to be the burned out remnants of gas giant planets after
they were swallowed by their star during its red-giant phase.
Surprisingly, they survived their time inside the oven!

BBC News - Newly found planets are 'roasted remains

* * * * Yousuf Khan

It is not necessary to roast a gas giant to convert it into a rocky
planet.
Just being this side of the asteroid belt is close enough for the Sun
convert all gas giants into rocky planets.
Planetary crust formation begins as a dust cloud at the periphery of a
gas giant . The dust cloud engulfs the gas giant, traps and compresses
the gases beneath the emerging planetary crust. Subsequently, trapped
gases erupt through volcanoes and are oxidized into zero-age rocks at
the surface. John Curtis

Old December 22nd 11, 01:35 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics
Yousuf Khan[_2_]

On 21/12/2011 4:07 PM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
Did they show rigid body rotation

I'm not sure that's possible to view from this distance.

Yousuf Khan
Old December 22nd 11, 02:06 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Exoplanets even smaller than Earth found, some are even burnedout gas giant cores! #153 Atom Totality

Why post to sci.astro when it no longer exists?

On Dec 21, 7:35*pm, Yousuf Khan wrote:
On 21/12/2011 4:07 PM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

Did they show rigid body rotation

I'm not sure that's possible to view from this distance.

* * * * Yousuf Khan

Hello, yes, I suspect that exoplanets before now were all found from
earth based
telescopes but now that Kepler space telescope is finding exoplanets
that these
exoplanets are being actually better observed. If they can make out
three or four
exoplanets around an exostar is evidence that they must be able to
tell some
kind of revolution motion, as to whether they are rigid body rotation
or not.

I still suspect or suspicion that all the earlier reports of huge
Jupiter sized planets
in a close tight orbit around a exostar were reports in error in that
they were
really observing multiple smaller planets in rigid body rotation that
made the false
impression of a huge Jupiter sized planet when it was in fact four or
more smaller
planets in rigid body rotation.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium/
Old December 22nd 11, 05:30 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.math
Yousuf Khan[_2_]

On Dec 21, 7:35 pm, Yousuf wrote:
On 21/12/2011 4:07 PM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

Did they show rigid body rotation

I'm not sure that's possible to view from this distance.

Yousuf Khan

Hello, yes, I suspect that exoplanets before now were all found from
earth based
telescopes but now that Kepler space telescope is finding exoplanets
that these
exoplanets are being actually better observed. If they can make out
three or four
exoplanets around an exostar is evidence that they must be able to
tell some
kind of revolution motion, as to whether they are rigid body rotation
or not.

Kepler is just seeing their shadows in front of their home stars.

Yousuf Khan
Old December 22nd 11, 07:08 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default KIC 05807616 rigid body rotation of exoplanets #154 Atom Totality

On Dec 21, 7:35 pm, Yousuf *wrote:
On 21/12/2011 4:07 PM, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

Did they show rigid body rotation

I'm not sure that's possible to view from this distance.

* * * * *Yousuf Khan

Hello, yes, I suspect that exoplanets before now were all found from
earth based
telescopes but now that Kepler space telescope is finding exoplanets
that these
exoplanets are being actually better observed. If they can make out
three or four
exoplanets around an exostar is evidence that they must be able to
tell some
kind of revolution motion, as to whether they are rigid body rotation
or not.

Kepler is just seeing their shadows in front of their home stars.

* * * * Yousuf Khan

If they are seeing that and seeing short periods, is a cinch that it
is rigid body rotation.
If they had to wait a half a year to see one from the other, means non
rigid body rotation
but if they paraded in front of Kepler's camera by an hour or so,
means rigid body rotation.

--- quoting DEC 2011 http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-16279016
But as they were doing this, Charpinet and colleagues noticed a
characteristic dip in the light coming from KIC 05807616 every 5.76
and 8.23 hours - the result of two objects passing in front of the
star as viewed from Kepler.
--- end quote ---

quoting FEB 2011 from NATURE ---
Moreover, the fact that six planets could be spotted around the
Kepler-11 star means that all of the planets must lie in an almost
completely flat plane, flatter even than our own Solar System, and
aligned edge-on to the Earth - otherwise Kepler would not have been
able to spot all six passing in front of the star.
--- end quote ---

Those six planets were not given a orbital period but I would hazard
to guess that it is like the
KIC 05807616 report. And in Rigid Body Rotation, we can expect like
Saturn and its rings to
be a flat plane orbit.

So in astronomy, as of now, the most important factual data of stars,
galaxies, and even planets
is whether they are rigid body rotation or not rigid.

In an Atom Totality where there is no gravity, no Newtonian gravity
and no General Relativity, but
where orbits are formed by EM-gravity, that there are no black holes
in the Cosmos and that the
Big Bang theory is a fake.

Now I am hoping that the Kepler telescope can focus on all the prior
exoplanets discovered, because I think all of them were reported in
error, not that there are no exoplanets but that they
reported huge Jupiter sized exoplanets in close orbit to the exostar.
I think if the Kepler telescope
looked at those earlier reported exoplanets would find a multiple
smaller exoplanets in a rigid
body rotation. So what fooled the earlier exoplanet scientists is that
they thought they were viewing
a single big exoplanet when they were really viewing a multiple of
smaller Earth sized exoplanets in
rigid body rotation. So I am excited to see if my hunch proves right.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium