Flashes of Light on the Faith

Old May 11th 07, 06:28 AM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
Acrux

Default Flashes of Light on the Faith

In this article of mine, the believer will find incontestable historic-
archaeological support to his Faith, the undecided one will perhaps be
capable of making a decisive step forward to live the "Blessed Hope",
the atheist will get irritated at seeing his thought being based
absolutely on nothing.
In this site, there are links with other writings of mine, which have
had more than 100.000 readers all over the world.
Nowadays, we are living on the surface and on the loss of information.
Let us think of the Vinci's Code which, even among many other anti-
historical events being therein described, makes reference to
documents being recognized as falsified from the authors themselves.
In spreading the Truth, we will honour Our Lord, we will help all the
people who are in need of consolation and hope, we will give our
contribution to fight against the darkness closed in upon us and
trying to steal our eternal destiny of life, to give us an equivalent
eternal destiny of death.
To everybody who will read this article, I wish a profitable reading,
with my best regards.

www.lorenzocrescini.it/archeo -

Lorenzo Crescini

Old December 1st 14, 12:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
[email protected]

On Thursday, May 10, 2007 10:28:39 PM UTC-7, Acrux wrote:
[...]

Zebra stripes go with the paintings of God. TreBert