8) the dwarf stars and radial velocities

Old February 10th 19, 08:36 PM posted to sci.astro
Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Default 8) the dwarf stars and radial velocities

wrote:
[] Thomas Lahn ha scritto:
wrote:
.. i controlled only one of your opinions :

Those are *facts*, NOT "opinions".

[unreadable word salad]

Learn English (or post in your native language).
Learn to post.
Get a real name.

[full quote]

.. i have to study more for speaking with you , especially english language

As I told you in sci.physics.ALL, these are *international* newsgroups; you
can equally post in your native language (but your audience will be smaller
because English is the /lingua franca/ of modern, international science).

Your native language appears to be Italian, which I speak, too; so if that
*would* be the *only* problem, *then* there would be *no* problem (to me).

HTH

--
PointedEars

Twitter: @PointedEars2