Out of Round

Old March 5th 05, 01:42 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Default Out of Round

Best to keep in mind the entire universe is out of round.From the
objects to their orbits the solar system is "out of round" No perfect
circles of spheres(objects) no perfect orbiting bodies. That 93
million miles away from our sun is just an average distance. It changes
every second. When close(perihelion) it is almost 1.5 million miles
closer and can be that much further away at its aphelion point I'm
starting to think this is a lot and we best stop thinking circles,and
use the word"ellipses(call it the way it is) We learned a lot thinking
how the Earth's elliptical orbit causes the seasons.and its out of
balance tilting of its axis rotation(two factors) Have to throw this in
they also cause the Sun to appear to move along the ecliptic around the
sky at an uneven rate. We can use this when observing other stars,and
helps us tell if they have a solar system like ours. It is
written(fact) that the equinoxes,and the solstices lie on the
ecliptic,the apparent part taken by the sun around the sky. Equinoxes
also lie on the Earth's equator,and they mark the two points where it
and the ecliptic intersect.(should have saved that for the first day of
summer, Studying this stuff also tells us why the
south pole is colder than the north pole. I would have liked to bring in
gravity. I left out so much. Bert

Old March 6th 05, 06:48 PM
Double-A

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Best to keep in mind the entire universe is out of round.From the
objects to their orbits the solar system is "out of round" No perfect
circles of spheres(objects) no perfect orbiting bodies.

Are you saying that everthing in the universe sort of hops and skips
its way along like a bad tire?

That 93
million miles away from our sun is just an average distance. It

changes
every second. When close(perihelion) it is almost 1.5 million miles
closer and can be that much further away at its aphelion point I'm
starting to think this is a lot and we best stop thinking circles,and
use the word"ellipses(call it the way it is)

That's what Kepler said.

We learned a lot thinking
how the Earth's elliptical orbit causes the seasons.and its out of
balance tilting of its axis rotation(two factors) Have to throw this

in
they also cause the Sun to appear to move along the ecliptic around

the
sky at an uneven rate.

Yes, thus all days are not the same. Things get a little out of synch
certain times of year because we insist on calling every day 24 hours.
When the Sun is appearing to move slower along the ecliptic, the days
are actually shorter than 24 hours. But everything gets back in synch
by the end of a yearly cycle. Reading Gerald Kelleher's posts made me
think more about this kind of stuff. At some point he didn't want to
talk to me anymore. I don't know why. I was about the only one who
thought he had something to say.

We can use this when observing other stars,and
helps us tell if they have a solar system like ours. It is
written(fact) that the equinoxes,and the solstices lie on the
ecliptic,the apparent part taken by the sun around the sky. Equinoxes
also lie on the Earth's equator,and they mark the two points where it
and the ecliptic intersect.(should have saved that for the first day

of
summer, Studying this stuff also tells us why the
south pole is colder than the north pole.

Sure it can. Any conclusions? Why is it colder at the south pole?

Geography might have something to do with it too, and the fact that
ocean currents can circumnavigate Antarctica without bringing in warmer
currents from the north.

Old March 6th 05, 10:28 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Double -A Well we have each other to talk to on Sunday mornings. I'm
home alone,and happy when I get a tella-marketing call.
You asked why south pole is colder than the north pole. Its at this
spacetime.I think in 30,000 years it will reverse.( period of
inclination of the axis tilt.) To bad Scott don't jump in he has to be
knowledgeable on this stuff. I read "Stone Hedge was built 9,500 years
ago to mark this period.(shifting of temp. extremes ) The inclination
of the Earth's axis ,and our eliptical orbit not only causes our
seasons,but these same features make the Sun from being a good clock.
Let me throw in our 24 hour spin must have a side effect(yes?) The tides
might get into the act(maybe) I think of that very slow spin of
Venus(one turn per month) Hmmmm Just had a thought.question. Does
Venus have an equatorial bulge.? How about Uranus? Jupiter and Saturn
with their days only 10 hours they must look very oblate. So again I
ask What is truly round? I have the only answer to that question.
I've posted it many times Can you Double-A remember,or anyone???. When
I thought it it made my hair stand up(good ideas do that) Bert

Old March 6th 05, 11:36 PM
Double-A

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Hi Double -A Well we have each other to talk to on Sunday mornings.

I'm
home alone,and happy when I get a tella-marketing call.
You asked why south pole is colder than the north pole. Its at this
spacetime.I think in 30,000 years it will reverse.( period of
inclination of the axis tilt.)

I think it has to do with the fact that during times in the Earth's
26,000 year wobble when the Earth is farther from the Sun when it's
winter at the south pole, then winters there will be colder. But that
must also mean the Earth will be closer to the Sun during their summer,
so summers there should be warmer then.

The Earth's perihelion is also advancing over time, similar to
Mercury's, just not as fast.

To bad Scott don't jump in he has to be
knowledgeable on this stuff. I read "Stone Hedge was built 9,500

years
ago to mark this period.(shifting of temp. extremes ) The

inclination
of the Earth's axis ,and our eliptical orbit not only causes our
seasons,but these same features make the Sun from being a good clock.
Let me throw in our 24 hour spin must have a side effect(yes?) The

tides
might get into the act(maybe) I think of that very slow spin of
Venus(one turn per month) Hmmmm

It's interesting that the Earth has the Moon to slow down its spin, but
Venus has no moon to slow it down. So why is Venus's spin so slow?

Just had a thought.question. Does
Venus have an equatorial bulge.?

A micro bulge?

How about Uranus? Jupiter and Saturn
with their days only 10 hours they must look very oblate. So again I
ask What is truly round? I have the only answer to that question.
I've posted it many times Can you Double-A remember,or anyone???.

When
I thought it it made my hair stand up(good ideas do that) Bert

No, I can't recall, Bert.

Double-A

Old March 6th 05, 11:59 PM
Double-A

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Hi Double -A Well we have each other to talk to on Sunday mornings.

I'm
home alone,and happy when I get a tella-marketing call.

[snip]

I suppose now that you're home alone, you can take up cigar smoking,
bring that spittoon in from the garage, throw your beer cans over in
the corner, and hang out your Britney Spears nude calendar!

Double-A

Old March 7th 05, 01:02 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Double-A Let me first correct myself. Venus revolves once in 8
months,not once a month. Right you are Double-A that does beg the
question.Why so slow? Could have been given a glancing blow by a large
comet??? Why Saturn and Jupiter spinning so fast? They might have
created whirl pools(fast revolving vortexes) in the dense gas that made
up the accretion disc that created our Sun and the rest of the solar
system. Seems galaxies are flat(disc shape),and their structure is made
up of round stuff(stars) Round and revolving is very symmetrical. Could
we use X shaped for revolving galaxies? (like our Milky Way) X has
Mirror symmetry as well. Sum it up O for objects,and X for large
structures How soon you forgot Double-A I have posted that a
black hole becomes a perfect sphere when reaching its critical mass
density,and for a trillionth of a second (time it takes its event
horizon to implode into its singularity.) This is the heart of my
mini-bang theory. How could you of all people forget that? In reality
this theory has to come before all my other theories. After all the
others had to come out of this in their evolving(by gravity) spacetime
Bert

Old March 7th 05, 01:21 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Double-A You are right again,not beer cans,but lots of dirty
dishes.(dish washer leaking) Cloths dryer not working. First time in my
life I had to buy cloth's pins. China is the only country that
manufactures them. It sounds high tech to say drying by solar energy.
Britney will always be part of my sexual id (fantasy) If I did not
have my email,and science news groups I would only drink more Bud. A
person has to do something with his spacetime.(to depressed to work)
Right now I'm in a slow very circular orbit. Many times when I blow the
white foam of my Bud I wish I was a comet. Bert

Old March 7th 05, 06:18 PM
Double-A

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Hi Double-A You are right again,not beer cans,but lots of dirty
dishes.(dish washer leaking) Cloths dryer not working. First time in

my
life I had to buy cloth's pins.

[snip]

Actually, you can also buy new clothes as your old clothes get dirty!

Ha! Ha!

Double-A

Old March 7th 05, 08:26 PM
Twittering One

"Hi Double-A You are right again,
not beer cans,but lots of dirty dishes.
(dish washer leaking)
Cloths dryer not working.
First time in my life I had to buy cloth's pins.
China is the only country that manufactures them.
It sounds high tech to say drying by solar energy.
Britney will always be part of my sexual id (fantasy)
If I did not have my email, and science news groups
I would only drink more Bud.
A person has to do something with his spacetime.
(to depressed to work)
Right now I'm in a slow very circular orbit.
Many times when I blow the white foam of my Bud
I wish I was a comet."
~ Bert

I know how you feel Bert.
When my mother first went to the hospital,
When I was 16, I just stared at machines and prayed,
Hoping they would do something.
That's all I knew how to do.
You need to take care of yourself now,
More than ever,
Bert! If you need help, please
Tell us, so we can help.
I find going to library is very helpful.
Other people are there, people there are helpful,
And everyone is thinking deep thoughts
There... so you're in good company."
~ Twittering

Old March 7th 05, 08:39 PM