Space colonization essay !

Old November 2nd 11, 11:03 PM posted to sci.astro
William Mook[_2_]

Default Space colonization essay !

8.5 billion people consuming 10 tons per year - is 85 billion tons per
year. (there are only 7 billion people alive today and we handle less
than 1 billion tons of liner goods)

Dividing this by 500,000 tons per shipment and 365 days per year
obtains 466 shipments per day arriving at Earth/Moon system. If the
tugs can handle 4 to 5 cargoes per day - which should be possible
since it takes only 40 minutes at 1 gee to slow a cargo down - and
release it - and then fly back to get another - this means 100 ships
catching materiel at Earth. This also means about 100 ships tossing
materiel at each asteroid during the 'shipping season' - the synodic
period between Earth and the asteroid in question.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orbital_period

It occurs every 466.7 days - and lasts for about 40 days - when the
planets are properly aligned for minimum energy transfer.

Cargoes settle down from space anywhere on the Earth moon system - or
at Lagrange points - if big stations are to be built there.

The development of Mars, Venus, Mercury, can also proceed using
asteroid materiel to support operations at any of these locations -
all in a similar way.

Waste is disposed of using rockets - tossing material into orbit for
reprocessing at orbiting factory satellites - or stations - located at
Earth Sol Lagrange Point 1.

Old November 3rd 11, 04:38 AM posted to sci.astro
William Mook[_2_]

100 ships each carrying a 400,000 ton space colony that is separated
from the propulsive section can travel at high gee from asteroid to
asteroid, hovering near the transfer point to Earth from the asteroid
belt. This way, rather than have 1,000 ships where 90% of them stand
idle, you have only 100 ships that are used year round. The 100 ships
with 100 colonies, are at Ceres for 40 days. They drop off their
colonies and use their booster to toss 446 canisters per day toward
Earth. They do this for 40 days and then pick up their space colony
boost to Hygeia, drop off their colony, and toss another group of
canisters from Hygeia for 40 days with the booster - and then, onward
to Juno, etc., etc.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/60934836/Vesta-2

Old November 3rd 11, 10:22 PM posted to sci.astro
Dr J R Stockton[_135_]

In sci.astro message , Wed, 2 Nov 2011
10:37:42, Martin Brown posted:

The trick for gravity was demonstrated in 2001 a space odyssey. The
zone you want to have effective gravity needs to be on the inner
surface of a rotating cylinder - with or without velcro shoes and
flooring. It would work but might take some getting used to.

Alternatively, spool the earth-departure engines, no longer needed for
propulsion, out on a tether, and spin the system in an appropriate plave
to get the desired pseudo-gravity in the habitat.

Now extend the tether and steadily increase the speed of rotation
(decreasing the angular velocity, of course), using an efficient solar-
powered form of propulsion, keeping the desired gravity.

Near arrival, extend more, so that the occupants feel one Mars gee and,
at one moment in each revolution, have zero velocity with respect to the
surface of Mars. Previously, make the trajectory and timing such that
at one of those moments the habitat is touching the desired point of the
surface of Mars. At that moment, cut the tether from the habitat; it
will go away.

In effect, that's a one-shot Moravec non-synchronous skyhook.

For the return journey, use another hook that picks you up and drops you
as best it can near Earth.

Google for +"cable cars in the sky" +Moravec though I was reading
the version printed in Pournelle's book "The Endless Frontier" vol 1,
which, unlike
http://www.frc.ri.cmu.edu/~hpm/proje...ok/papers/ends
ky.pox,
has diagrams.

--
(c) John Stockton, nr London, UK. Turnpike v6.05 MIME.
Web http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/ - FAQqish topics, acronyms and links;
Old November 24th 11, 01:22 AM posted to sci.astro
William Mook[_2_]

On Nov 1, 4:04*am, TheBeerjunkie TheBeerjunkie.
wrote:
Hello there,

I'm a student and I'm in my final year and I wish to do my essay about
space colonization.
My first topic is about the planets or planetary bodies that are not
suitable for this purpose. Such as planets or planetary bodies outside
of our solar system. As I understand it it is simply to far to get
within a lifetime, so that sugests we would have to have babies in order
to do that. But due to cosmic radiation, this presents a large amount of
difficulties. Sperm decrease, damage to egg cells etc.
Even though there are ways to protect ourselves from this radiation, it
is not enaugh to allow us to have babies in space. Even if a baby could
make it out of the womb we would still have problems protecting it from
this cosmic radiation. This and the lack of gravity make it impossible
to do so in space. But imagine, if we were able to create an atmosphere
on Mars or on any other planet, would THAT allow us to have children?
Since the atmosphere should filter a part of this radiation?

Greets!

--
TheBeerjunkie

In the 1930s the USA developed the Tennessee Valley, and the Colorado
River.

At the end of World War 2 America was promised investment in major
projects that would set the stage for a vast expansion of living
standards along with an increase in population to 1 billion. Even so,
we could support nearly 18 billion people in the US/Mexico regions
that are now deserts.

Henry Wallace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBddCxh68gY

NAWAPA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORRUJyt7AIo

This would be extended to other regions - such as making the Sahara
bloom - first described by the US Army Corps of Engineers following
the North African campaign.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-cDezY3cTY

Earth Development
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjR3tWBDPbI

And Space Conquest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RaeYbw7aVc

Old November 28th 11, 04:26 AM posted to sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

wrote:
[...]

Most here can't understand what you're driving at, and the current
generation of K12s are not even allowed to read your stuff, much less
allowed to ask questions or forbid contribute anything.

http://translate.google.com/#
Old November 28th 11, 05:54 AM posted to sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Nov 2, 2:18*am, "Mike Dworetsky"
wrote:
Jan Panteltje wrote:
On a sunny day (Tue, 1 Nov 2011 11:58:54 -0700 (PDT)) it happened
Brad Guth wrote in
:

We do seem to have a fly-by-rocket lander gap, including the one of
our Apollo era that doesn't seem to work as we've been told. *No
doubt those Long March landers will come in real handy, and we can
rent them for a million dollars per hour or per kg of payload (plus
the usual tax, insurance and fuel).

Btw, even 0.1 G worth of constant acceleration/deceleration is going
to make at least those most nearby exoplanets doable. *Fusion rockets
such as those offered by William Mook should more than do the trick.

http://translate.google.com/#

I was thinking that if all those flights to the International Space
Junk Station had been used to build a huge nuclear powered
interplanetary spacecraft.... then we would not have to burn it up in
the atmosphere and endanger humanity with the debris, but could fly
to the planets with a travel time of only weeks.

An Orion type spacecraft (that uses exploding atomic bombs and a pusher
plate) is an idea that has been around for a long time and is technically
feasible, but would you want the treaty on the ban of nuclear devices in
outer space to be annulled?

--
Mike Dworetsky

(Remove pants sp*mbl*ck to reply)

Is that anything like the ban on bogus wars and false flag black ops?
Old November 30th 11, 01:22 AM posted to sci.astro
William Mook[_2_]

The Law
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqU7UbR2QjA
Old November 30th 11, 09:11 PM posted to sci.astro
William Mook[_2_]

Brad, you didn't listen to any of the stuff I've shared with you.

You still think the US government has some independent power to do
something contrary to its British owners.

You forget the United States Federal Government is a privately owned
corporation owned by British Royals. The Citizens of the United
States are employees of this corporation. Since 1868 we have
'liberty'. Like a sailor has liberty. We do not have 'freedom'.
All people became slaves after the Civil War.

The Statue of Liberty is not the Statue of Freedom. We are human
beings owned by the corporation. We are not free sovereign men and
women. This is the hidden meaning of the 14th Amendment.

The Civil War was started by the British and was a continuation of the
Revolutionary War. We didn't liberate the slaves. We turned
ourselves into slaves working for a corporation.

Those who attempted to assert and defend the sovereign rights of the
American people were assassinated by British intelligence. Lincoln,
Garfield, McKinley, Harding, Taylor, Kennedy.

Our elections follow the traditions of the united states of America,
following the Revolutionary War. But since 1868 the United States of
America has made this tradition increasingly passe'.

Think about the movies you've seen showing Dodge City and shootouts.
A man walks into a bar with a side arm. He gets into a fight with
another patron. They walk into the street and have a shoot out. What
does the Sheriff do? He keeps the peace. He calls the under taker.
He gets involved if someone were using the gun to steal property or
threaten the innocent people, or threaten the peace.

What happened after the Civil War? We all became employees. Human
beings with proscribed liberties. We ceased being free sovereign men
and women. We have been 'civilized' by becoming 'equal' with the
slaves by becoming property of the United States Corporation.

Since the National Security Act of 1947 British Intelligence,
representing British banking formally organized an American branch
called the CIA. The CIA then inherited the knowledge base of the
Germans following World War Two, and continued modern scientific study
in mind control.

By the 1950s this was perfected and a generation of mind controlled
human beings were created. These beings were used in increasingly
greater roles throughout the United States of America a privately
owned corporation owned by British Royals.

Since 2000 the all Presidential candidates in the United States have
been mind controlled. Bush and Gore were both mind controlled. The
President installed following the traditions of the American citizens
since 2000 have been mind controlled. McCain and Obama were both mind
controlled. Both ultimately represent the interests of the owners.
Installed by following the traditions of the American citizens.

All this is generally known throughout the world.

Which is why *REAL* world leaders refuse to honor the *FAKE* leader of
the United States of America Corporation.

http://www.mofopolitics.com/2009/07/...andshake-snub/

By 2018 *ALL* children will be part of a mind control program in the
Americas. By 2030 *ALL* young people will be mind controlled in
America. By 2050 *ALL* people in America will be mind controlled.

When people talk about the end of the world by 2012. This is the end
of the Federal Reserve charter. The end of money as we know it. The
end of free sovereign men and women.

Independent thought as you now engage in, will not be possible to
generations to come.

It will start with a major war. For the past five years the British
have been trying to get the United States involved in World War
Three. This again, is a continuation a long-standing effort. They
tried to get Russia and America to fight one another over Cuba in
1961. Kennedy stood up for the people of the United States. He vowed
to break the CIA into a thousand pieces. He issued debt free United
States Notes - free of the Federal Reserve. He got killed.

The most recent attempt to involve the United States in a devastating
War - which will allow the Brits to shut down all liberties for the
duration of an emergency they create - is the phony war with Iran and
Syria.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF4dP2YwvbE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_3XYVjK1L0

Old November 30th 11, 10:06 PM posted to sci.astro
William Mook[_2_]

Brad,

Why was Obama snubbed recently?

http://www.mofopolitics.com/2009/07/...andshake-snub/

Why did no world leader at the G20 Summit shake Bush's hand?

Why this is so is complicated - but revealing about the status of the
United States in the world today.

You know that Obama has trouble proving he's a US citizen. His mother
was with the CIA. His grandmother ran a bank that funded CIA
operations throughout the Pacific. His mom was at the center of a CIA
operation in Indonesia during the take-down of Suharto.

Obama was a CIA asset.

That's part of it.

George H.W. Bush worked for the CIA when he graduated Yale. He worked
on Operation Zapata, organizing Anti-Castro Cubans, and the
assassination of JFK, along with the subsequent cover-up. He was
brought into the White House during the Nixon Administration. He was
promoted to Director of Central Intelligence DCI, by Ford.

Bush Jr., was a CIA asset.

Both Obama and Bush were CIA assets.

What sort of asset?

MK-ULTRA assets.

We know McCain was a POW in Vietnam for a number of years and so there
was an opportunity there for him to undergo this sort of 'training'.

One thing you must know is that the KGB, CIA, and every other
intelligence agency, works for the same group of people behind the
scenes.

Gore, I haven't done a lot of homework on. But, he looks sort of mind
controlled to me. lol. But, I've got nothing firm, just because I
haven't looked that hard.

We know that since 1950 MK-ULTRA has been running Operation MONARCH -
a program to produce a population of high functioning mind controlled
human beings that carry out a range of tasks and operations for their
handlers.

Since 2000 MK-ULTRA has been running another operation. To make sure
that ALL successful candidates are mind controlled. In this way
making sure that no matter who wins, they too will be mind controlled.

Obama and Bush are mind controlled a product of MK-ULTRA. Many
Congressional leaders are too.

The other world leaders know this.

So, they do not shake the President's hand since 2000.

MK-ULTRA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vXtxJuSx-A

MK-ULTRA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te0ZX-uzfDg

Old November 30th 11, 10:35 PM posted to sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Nov 30, 1:11*pm, William Mook wrote:
Brad, you didn't listen to any of the stuff I've shared with you.

You still think the US government has some independent power to do
something contrary to its British owners.

Its British owners are mostly Zionist Nazis that you have elected to
protect. So, don't give me any of that Mook superiority crap and
usual FUD-master excuses for why none of your stuff is relevant, nor
will it ever get a history mention in any K12 textbooks or found
within any other study research material outside of Usenet/newsgroups
and your bandwidth sucking YouTube files.

You clearly have no focus nor intent to get anything to any commercial
or retail market that might upset those rich and powerful oligarchs
and upper caste Semites that you protect.

http://www.mofopolitics.com/2009/07/...ian-handshake-...

[...]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF4dP...?v=0_3XYVjK1L0

No doubt there's a good deal of truth to all that, especially when
only a small portion of the upper most 0.0001% are calling and/or
perpetrating by way of orchestrating all the shots that we get to
suffer and pay for.

Meanwhile, your Mokenergy and Mokaerospace delivery promise is what
kind of sucks and blows, perhaps because you're not 0.1% of whom you
claim to be, and/or you're simply another one of the bad guys (aka FUD-
master) that's screwing with us.

BTW; if any other nation is going call their loans and terminate our
line of credit, I think it's going to be China, not the British royal
crown, as perhaps because China is also holding the majority of
British collateral, and the Rothschilds stuck in second position
unless they can manage to start WW3 with China.

Only if you manage to get at least part of your revised history and
otherwise at least one Mokenergy/Mokaerospace item into mainstream,
plus otherwise into a commercially competitive market that'll prove
something/anything about William Mook is trustworthy, will that FUD-
master status ever change to something better on your behalf.

In other words, you can't claim to know better than the mainstream
status-quo, and then just sit there and do nothing about getting your
supposed better stuff into K12 textbooks, plus otherwise not helping
us resolve our energy and fly-by-rocket technology issues.

http://translate.google.com/#