Bush To Order NASA Back To Moon?

Old December 6th 03, 05:43 AM

Default Bush To Order NASA Back To Moon?

In sci.astro Carl R. Osterwald wrote:

Despite any and all attempts to convince you otherwise, you believe
(this list is quite likely incomplete):

1) quantum mechanics is bunk

Yes, it's true.

2) moon landings were hoaxed

I never said this. If you were a careful observer (as required
in the sciences) you'd have noticed that I was talking about
spending vast sums of tax dollars and said nothing about moon
hoax theories. The spending of vast sums is unfortunately NO
hoax! (They were just discussing the vast sums required to
return to the moon tonight on the national news...remember
you heard it first HERE from ME!

You refuse to consider valid evidence and persist in posting nonsense
about conspiratorial fantasies. From this I conclude that anything
else you state can be ignored.

A conspiracy that is true is not a fantasy nor nonsense! But now let
me carefully follow your reasoning he I keep seeing fences I think
are blue and from this I must conclude that ALL fences are blue! Hmmm.
Maybe you'd better go back to posting in the Death-Metal newsgroup.

Please explain how this implies membership in any political party.

If you've never heard of "Tax and Spend" you are spending WAY too
much time in front of your computer! No Wait! Here's the answer:
DO A GOOGLE SEARCH ON "TAX AND SPEND"!

Bjacoby
--
Due to SPAM innundation above address is turned off!
Old December 6th 03, 07:06 AM
Clave

wrote in message ...
In sci.astro Carl R. Osterwald wrote:

Despite any and all attempts to convince you otherwise, you believe
(this list is quite likely incomplete):

1) quantum mechanics is bunk

Yes, it's true.

Again, your *more* accurately-predictive theory:

Print answer here (press very hard on the crayon):_______________________

A conspiracy that is true is not a fantasy nor nonsense!

The best are TRUE but aren't PROVABLE!

But now let
me carefully follow your reasoning he I keep seeing fences I think
are blue and from this I must conclude that ALL fences are blue! Hmmm.
Maybe you'd better go back to posting in the Death-Metal newsgroup.

Did you know that "Death Metal" is codespeak for "HUGE POOLS OF MOLTEN STEEL"?

Please explain how this implies membership in any political party.

If you've never heard of "Tax and Spend" you are spending WAY too
much time in front of your computer! No Wait! Here's the answer:
DO A GOOGLE SEARCH ON "TAX AND SPEND"!

Thank you -- I just did that.

It comes up with a whole lot of froot-loop paleo-conservative nutcase websites
whose authors and contributors have failed to notice that Bush has decreased
revenoos while increasing government spending by 25%. Did you know that in
three years, Bush has *never* vetoed an appropriations bill?

I'm sorry -- you seem to have nodded off. There, there -- go back to sleep.
I'll get you some cocoa.

Jim

Old December 6th 03, 05:02 PM
Carl R. Osterwald

In article , Clave
wrote:

wrote in message ...
In sci.astro Carl R. Osterwald wrote:

Despite any and all attempts to convince you otherwise, you believe
(this list is quite likely incomplete):

1) quantum mechanics is bunk

Yes, it's true.

Again, your *more* accurately-predictive theory:

Print answer here (press very hard on the crayon):_______________________

A conspiracy that is true is not a fantasy nor nonsense!

The best are TRUE but aren't PROVABLE!

But now let
me carefully follow your reasoning he I keep seeing fences I think
are blue and from this I must conclude that ALL fences are blue! Hmmm.
Maybe you'd better go back to posting in the Death-Metal newsgroup.

Did you know that "Death Metal" is codespeak for "HUGE POOLS OF MOLTEN STEEL"?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!

-=-=-=-=-
Old December 6th 03, 07:32 PM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

On Fri, 5 Dec 2003 23:06:16 -0800, "Clave"
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell:

But now let
me carefully follow your reasoning he I keep seeing fences I think
are blue and from this I must conclude that ALL fences are blue! Hmmm.
Maybe you'd better go back to posting in the Death-Metal newsgroup.

Did you know that "Death Metal" is codespeak for "HUGE POOLS OF MOLTEN STEEL"?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!1

Man, I just LOVE a good meme.
--
V.G.

"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather, because it is easier to harrass
rich women than it is motorcycle gangs." - Bumper Sticker
(This sig file contains not less than 80% recycled SPAM)

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.
Old December 8th 03, 05:17 PM
Jay Windley

"ceniza" wrote in message

| And, has anyone every explained why you can see right
| through the astronauts in so many film clips?

Natural feature of low-light vidicons. What's really sad is that this
particular argument is made by a guy claiming to be a photographer and
videographer. And he's old enough to remember those vidicons with their
smears, blooms, persistence, and other undesirable effects. He simply
chooses not to inform his reader of them.

--

The universe is not required to conform | Jay Windley
to the expectations of the ignorant. | webmaster @ clavius.org