Model Mechanics: A Proposed Theory of Everything

Old June 27th 12, 12:22 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
[email protected]

Default Model Mechanics: A Proposed Theory of Everything

On Jun 26, 5:32*pm, Big Dog wrote:
On Jun 26, 2:07*pm, "hanson" wrote:

Pigster listen, you sound just like your brother-in-ilk,
Hebe-Herbie "G=EMC^2" ,
the Trebert who said: "I know how everything works".

Don't be an ass. These are facts that are EASY to look up if you
bother.
It ain't a claim of knowing everything to know that the Pioneer
anomaly was seen inside the solar system, just like it ain't a claim
of knowing everything to know that geese don't live on the bottom of
the ocean. But claiming that the Pioneer anomaly was only seen outside
the solar system is bull**** made up by someone who can't be bothered
to check whether it's true, and is no better than claiming that geese
live on the bottom of the ocean.

Where exactly the anormaly was first observed? Why?
Old June 27th 12, 01:58 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
Big Dog

On Jun 26, 10:27*pm, "hanson" wrote:

Rather tell me what is in it for YOU, that you
are trying so fanatically to change the reality of
other folks' inner model which they have about
nature and their world ?

I don't give a **** about folks' "inner model".
When people claim things as fact that are not facts, that's not an
"inner model", it's bull****.

Live and let live!, and see the different strokes
by/for and from different folks. Enjoy the
diversity and make a buck off *it, like a good
Jew would. *Your Landsman Hebe-Herbie will
tell you: "Get the Picture?... "Go figure"...
ahahaha... ahahahahanson

Old June 27th 12, 03:26 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
[email protected]

On Jun 27, 8:58*am, Big Dog wrote:
On Jun 26, 10:27*pm, "hanson" wrote:

Rather tell me what is in it for YOU, that you
are trying so fanatically to change the reality of
other folks' inner model which they have about
nature and their world ?

I don't give a **** about folks' "inner model".
When people claim things as fact that are not facts, that's not an
"inner model", it's bull****.

Not as much bull**** as you asserted that GR can calculate the clock
rate of a clock at rest on Mars.

Live and let live!, and see the different strokes
by/for and from different folks. Enjoy the
diversity and make a buck off *it, like a good
Jew would. *Your Landsman Hebe-Herbie will
tell you: "Get the Picture?... "Go figure"...
ahahaha... ahahahahanson- Hide quoted text -

Old June 27th 12, 04:05 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
Sam Wormley[_2_]

On 6/27/12 6:15 AM, wrote:
On Jun 26, 1:52 pm, Sam wrote:
On 6/26/12 12:47 PM, wrote:

How come the acceleration was observed only when the Pioneer 10 was
outside the solar system? Did the thermal emission switched on only
when it was outside the solar system??? Sound like an ad hoc assertion
to me. Of course a runt like you will believe in anything that can
save your SR/GR religion. Sad :-(

The Pioneer anomalous acceleration has decreased with time ruling
out any flaw in any gravitational theory.

assertion is not a valid arguement.

An observation (measurement), not an assertion. Learn the
difference, Ken.

http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/...otic-explanati...

Support for the thermal origin of the Pioneer anomaly
http://arxiv.org/abs/1204.2507-Hide quoted text -

Old June 27th 12, 04:12 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
Big Dog

On Jun 27, 9:26*am, " wrote:
On Jun 27, 8:58*am, Big Dog wrote:

On Jun 26, 10:27*pm, "hanson" wrote:

Rather tell me what is in it for YOU, that you
are trying so fanatically to change the reality of
other folks' inner model which they have about
nature and their world ?

I don't give a **** about folks' "inner model".
When people claim things as fact that are not facts, that's not an
"inner model", it's bull****.

Not as much bull**** as you asserted that GR can calculate the clock
rate of a clock at rest on Mars.

And it can and I showed you how. You responded by bonehead questions
that you can't seem to look up answers for yourself, like "How exactly
do you we know the speed of Mars?" It's as though if you don't know
how something is done, then it hasn't been done! Ass!! There are
MILLIONS of things that have been done that you don't have a clue
about, and it's up to YOU to look up how it's done. That's what the
****ing library is FOR, you butt**** baboon!

Old June 28th 12, 01:40 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
hanson

Pig Dog aka "Schweinehund Big Dog" wrote:

"hanson" wrote:
.... tell me what is in it for YOU...

"Schweinehund" wrote:
.... it's bull****.

hanson weote:
.... How honest. But shouldn't it be YOUR OWN
dog **** that you post and that you should be
concerned about, first?... which was pointed out
to you by EVERY poster that you have responded
to.... Thanks for the laughs though... ahahahanson

hanson wrote:
Live and let live!, and see the different strokes
by/for and from different folks. Enjoy the
diversity and make a buck off it, like a good
Jew would. Your Landsman Hebe-Herbie will
tell you: "Get the Picture?... "Go figure", Big Doig...
ahahaha... ahahahahanson

Old June 28th 12, 02:34 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
RLW

On Tue, 26 Jun 2012 12:04:07 -0700, Paul Cardinale wrote:

If you take the kenseto's post, and delete all the words he is incapable
of comprehending, you get this....

1. of This paper a new of our called is on the of of objects in a and
light called the E-Matrix. leads to a new of called (IRT) and a new of
gravity call of Gravity (DTG). Also, it the of gravity with the other of

Did you not omit "E-Matrix" because it doesn't actually mean anything?