French Are Barbarians, Next They Will Be Using Human Babies

Old October 6th 05, 06:38 PM
Art Deco

Default French Are Barbarians, Next They Will Be Using Human Babies

www.carlyle-coutts.com wrote:

On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 09:07:36 +0200, FrankB wrote:

www.m-w.com wrote, a écrit, schreef, escribio in alt.alien.visitors,
:

On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 08:19:47 +0200, FrankB wrote:

"French Are Barbarians"

They were taught well my your Zionist Queen of the Rothschilds!

Pendez les haut et court !

Welcome Carlyle Coutts!

Send them your tequilla!

Welcome Carlyle-Coutts! How's the weather in your San Francisco Office?

New socks already, Alexa?

How about a ride on an extraterrestrial saucer, eh?
ROFLMAO!

Given the effect it has upon you, i'll keep it with rollercoasters.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"The original human being was a female hermaphrodite with
both male and female genitalia."

"Human beings CAN NOT live in a solar system without a sun
with a ferrite core and a planet without a solid iron core."

-- Alexa Cameron, Kook of the Year 2004
Old October 6th 05, 11:09 PM
FrankB

Art Deco wrote, a écrit, schreef, escribio in alt.alien.visitors,
:

www.carlyle-coutts.com wrote:

On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 09:07:36 +0200, FrankB wrote:

www.m-w.com wrote, a écrit, schreef, escribio in alt.alien.visitors,
:

On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 08:19:47 +0200, FrankB wrote:

"French Are Barbarians"

They were taught well my your Zionist Queen of the Rothschilds!

Pendez les haut et court !

Welcome Carlyle Coutts!

Send them your tequilla!

Welcome Carlyle-Coutts! How's the weather in your San Francisco Office?

New socks already, Alexa?

As by the freaking speed of EbolExa virus.. woohooo.
--
"It is better that way because I wouldn't want anyone to point the
finger at me and claim that I knocked the president into a police

Crowly White, somewhere in magic mist..