Mars the red planet

Old June 22nd 05, 11:33 PM
Chris

Default Mars the red planet

Hello,

On Earth the early atmosphere was reducing. Then the stromatolites appeared
as one of the first successful life forms. These photosynthesised and
generated oxygen and when they died they were buried leaving a net oxygen
gain. This oxygen reacted with the ferrous iron and oxidised it to ferric
iron.

Now ferrous iron in blue/green and ferric iron is red. Firric iron oxide is
red ochre.

As a result the red beds were laid down as huge areas of the surface became
red.

I suggest that on Mars the early atmosphere was reducing and the iron was in
the ferrous state. At some stage the Martian atmosphere became oxidising
and the iron in the surface rocks was oxidies and became red. Mars is a
giant planet-wide red bed. This implies that a period in the past
photosynthesis and therefore life was present.

There are still greenish areas to be found on Mars, contrast can be ruled
out by using a white paper sheet with a hole over an area, it still looks
green. The program photoshop can read the red green and blue values and in
those greenish areas the green light increases but the red an blue light
values stay similar to that in the adjacent red areas.

I would think that this indicated an increase in cover of a possible green
plant strand. Some photographs taken by rovers on Mars show green patches
on all the rocks on the surface. This includes the first viking lander
photos. There was a report at the time that one of Vikings 8 ovens in the
chromatography experiment gave a strong positive signal for life with
readings indicating amino acids and other organic compounds. This report I
heard while working in an adjacent lab when a fellow worker came in
excitdedly. It was as if a whole plant had been scooped up.

Of course this was all suppressed and will never be released. The religious
leaders have decided to prevent any discovery of life outside the Earth
because they think it will destroy our western civilisation. The Western
Slave Empire. It will win, as it always has done. The west has conquered
the world. They have won.

Well I hope that the human race will be happy with the stories and lifestyle
the priests have to offer.

In fact if any dicovery of ETL is made and announced I don't think it will
make any difference. Our economy will not crumble and there will be as
peacful world as it can be. It will result in a univeral and permanent fear
and torment as our knowledge of our certain death without any hope of any
afterlife will crush down on all of us. I fear the consequenses.

Chris,
Follower of Jesus.

Old June 26th 05, 03:15 PM
raphcl