Jayco Did My Van 26 Years ago

Old February 21st 19, 02:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Jayco Did My Van 26 Years ago

Just went to you tube and I saw their latest conversions.They are the best.Bert
Old February 27th 19, 01:01 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Wednesday, February 20, 2019 at 5:06:41 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Just went to you tube and I saw their latest conversions.They are the best.Bert

If Jayco did it well it would sell for $65,000 today Bert
Old February 27th 19, 09:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, February 26, 2019 at 4:01:24 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, February 20, 2019 at 5:06:41 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Just went to you tube and I saw their latest conversions.They are the best.Bert

If Jayco did it well it would sell for $65,000 today Bert

My van would cost to much today.To keep price down they are built with less custom features.Such as no two air conditioneers.No 5 speaker radio system..No 10 high hat lights.No 9 seats.No sleeping 5. I have seen them all on Youtube,and in 1993 Jayco spent big bucks to make this one best.I paid $30,000 and it was a steal.I love my van Bert
Old February 28th 19, 09:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Wednesday, February 27, 2019 at 12:05:14 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, February 26, 2019 at 4:01:24 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, February 20, 2019 at 5:06:41 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Just went to you tube and I saw their latest conversions.They are the best.Bert

If Jayco did it well it would sell for $65,000 today Bert

My van would cost to much today.To keep price down they are built with less custom features.Such as no two air conditioneers.No 5 speaker radio system.No 10 high hat lights.No 9 seats.No sleeping 5. I have seen them all on Youtube,and in 1993 Jayco spent big bucks to make this one best.I paid $30,000 and it was a steal.I love my van Bert

Its a crazy world I have always pain cash for buying houses cars etc.Now I keep big $$$$$ in Chase(for my great grand kids I have the greatest credit(unlimited) Who needs it.M&M always had great credit.Always paid taxes since I was 14. I grew up and made a buck.Always saved.Never ever with no cash.I hated school,but loved working.Working was great fun.I love people.Here is a kicker.People love this ugly old man.Bert Ps Do I make Hanson's day? Brert