A Space & astronomy forum. SpaceBanter.com

Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Astronomy and Astrophysics » Amateur Astronomy
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Why the dwarf stars are flying away ?

Old April 7th 15, 08:42 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Why the dwarf stars are flying away ?

...almost all dwarf stars have an higth positive radial velocity ... like if its should be to flying away ...and more if farest-ones and more if hottest-ones.. also confronting with its normal ''proper motus''..???
Old April 7th 15, 05:33 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Sam Wormley[_2_]
external usenet poster

On 4/7/15 2:42 AM, wrote:
almost all dwarf stars have an higth positive radial velocity

No -- most white dwarfs are in stable binary systems.

Old April 11th 15, 02:00 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Il giorno venerd́ 10 aprile 2015 18:52:13 UTC+2, Jim Newman ha scritto:
On 10/04/2015 17:02, wrote:
Il giorno marted́ 7 aprile 2015 16:33:36 UTC+2, Jim Newman ha scritto:
On 07/04/2015 08:42,
wrote:
..almost all dwarf stars have an higth positive radial velocity ... like if its should be to flying away ...and more if farest-ones and more if hottest-ones.. also confronting with its normal ''proper motus''..???

Do you have any evidence for your claim that "almost all dwarf stars
have high positive radial velocity"?

..i am a little old...in the old sense , the dwarf stars were very little , very heavy and very hot..
the idea of bigbang is very beautifull but with some contradictions.. drived with the idea that the temperature could influence the redshift , i began tosee the astronomy in this perespective .. and the dwarf cat. III/235A in CDS Strsbourg seemed to be rigth ...like in other situations for quasars , supernovae , galaxies etc...
can we repeit togheter the various found steps and to discuss ?

I suggest you borrow a book on general astronomy from your local library
and start from there.

...From the cat. Vizier III/235B , putting != in the rigth boxes of Rad. Vel. , parallax , m p and B-V (temp.) , we can get only about 200 dwarfs with the necessary characteristics for our work ;
it is clear that the dwarfs seem to fly away because only the 15% have negative Rad.Vel....and all the warmer dwarfs (i.e. with negative B-V ) have only positive Rad. Vel....
My hipothesis was not that the dwarfs are flying away (that was only a little provocation ):the doppler effect , with which we measure the Rad. Vel. and the redshift , is influenced by the temperature ...througth the Raman effect !
Old April 15th 15, 08:55 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Il giorno marted́ 7 aprile 2015 09:42:04 UTC+2, ha scritto:
..almost all dwarf stars have an higth positive radial velocity ... like if its should be to flying away ...and more if farest-ones and more if hottest-ones.. also confronting with its normal ''proper motus''..???

the Raman is the killer ..and the autostructured ligth is the gun
If the O stars in Magellano Cloud are flyng away , i say : it can be a proof ..and they say : it is an indication ..
If the dwarfs are flyuing away ..and warmer..and farer ..., i say : it can be a proof ..and they say : it is an indication ..
Drived by my vision , i found more than 50 prooves ,..pardon ,indications ...
The Raman gives the best in higth frequencies ,coherence , density , lower room ' temperature ...and autostructure
The autostructure is a characteristic , coming out when you try to disperd by prismas the beam ..; you can use infinite prismas (at least more than 30 , when theorically 4-5 should be enougth ) but the spot remains without dispersion also if it contains many different frequencies (: you can easily distroy the autostructure sending the ligth througth lens (telescopes , collimators..)or hitting a surface with 160-175 degrees ..
When an autostructured ligth makes the Raman , probabely , in the structure cames many holes and the structure collapses with all its frequencies (existing and not existing lines ) : the changement is not easy to distinguish from the redshift of a moving body ..
I wrote to CDS searching the kind man (Ochsenbein?) that ,unrequested , fournished me the report of rad vel in Magellano Cloud 12 years ago
The Pioneer had not leakage of gas , because the frequency'drift has inside an annual and a dayly sinusoidal increasement ; i had calculated and foreseen tin which week of the year happened the larger excursion and its amount..
p.s.you have been patient ...i hope a smile for you :
we largely speak about the misterious dark matter , because the galaxies and the clusters'galaxies are turning too quikly ..

the first datas from HST ,around the stars parallaxes , had the 20% of negative values ...i asked and they aswered that the ligth'beams were (probabely?) deviated by intermedium bodies ..: so the 80%are deviated strongly in the four directions ..and more than 100% are deviated less strongly ..: how many stars we don't see? Why to search a misterious dark matter ?