In Agreement with Einstein...

Old June 23rd 11, 09:02 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
hanson

Default In Agreement with Einstein...

--- Hear, hear!.... what they and what Einstein said, ---
----------- and how and why they AGREE ----------------

"Koobee Wublee" wrote:
-- Paul PD wrote:
--- KW Koobee Wublee wrote:
---- "Tom Potter" wrote:

KW wrote:
Paul You are the one who claimed there
is some sort of natural units describing
spacetime. So, what is this particular natural
unit that describes spacetime? shrug

Paul wrote:
Yes, I know you've asked me this. You are under
the delusion that you are owed what you ask for.
[Rest of bull**** snipped]

KW wrote:
Yes, it is absolutely stupid to claim the measurement
of aging process is spacetime (the pathlength nonsense).
shrug
So, allow Him to conclude all these discussions.
The Einstein Dingleberries who are stuck in this
delusion ought to be flunked out in the academics.
That leaves a very serious and fatal paradox to SR.
SR is just garbage.
------ SR stands for "**** Related". ----- shrug

Once again, anyone will gain a better insight to
why these [Einstein relativity worshipping] idiots
should be flunked out the academics by
understanding what these idiots believe in:

** FAITH IS THEORY
** LYING IS TEACHING
** NITWIT IS GENIUS
** OCCULT IS SCIENCE
** PARADOX IS KOSHER
** FUDGING IS DERIVATION
** BULL**** IS TRUTH
** BELIEVING IS LEARNING
** MYSTICISM IS WISDOM
** IGNORANCE IS KNOWLEDGE
** CONJECTURE IS REALITY
** PLAGIARISM IS CREATIVITY
** MATHEMAGICS IS MATHEMATICS
shrug

Tom Potter wrote:
Although members of the Einstein Cult are
conditioned by the Mass Media to attribute
everything that happens to Relativity,
there is no Relativity physical property,

and this Relativity affects nothing except the
minds of people who have been conditioned
to correlate Relativity with causes and effects.

In 1842, long before Jews in the Mass Media
made Einstein a Poster Boy in order to
rationalize why the Jewish culture which was
vastly inferior to the cultures of Egypt, Persia,
China, India, Greece, Rome, etc.,

Christian Doppler presented a paper: "On the
Coloured Light of Double Stars and Certain Other
Stars of the Heavens," illustrating what has since
been called the ---- Doppler Effect. ---- He
explained that the perceived change of frequency
in light and sound waves was due to the relative
motion of the source and the observer."
http://www.answers.com/topic/christian-doppler#ixzz1PuuG85Ev

Change occurs in quantum units of Planck's
Constant, (h) and as discovered by Doppler,
the relative motion between a source and a
sink affects the energy at the sink, but does
NOT Planck's quantum of action.

The bottom line is that Jews in the Mass Media,
did society a great disservice when they
promoted Einstein's false quanta of energy, and
his Relativity that uses rubber rulers and clocks,
instead of the minimum number of rigid, linear
orthogonals, and ONE quantum unit source.

The question is:
do Jews actually believe this stuff, (Relativity,
photons, quanta of energy, warped spaces,
time travel, aging twins, etc.)?

or is this hyped by Jews in the Mass Media
and Education to waste the time, money and
minds of innocent Goyim?

Einstein wrote:
..... in his own words, just a year before he
folded his relativity tent, closed his umbrella, kicked
the bucket and finally puffed and bit the grass,....
Einstein wrote, in 1954, to his Jewish friend Besso:

|||AE:||| "as far as the laws of mathematics refer to
|||AE:||| reality, they are not certain; and as far as they
|||AE:||| are certain, they do not refer to reality."
|||AE:||| "why would anyone be interested in getting exact
|||AE:||| solutions from such an ephemeral set of equations?"
|||AE:||| "I consider it quite possible that physics cannot be
|||AE:||| based on the field concept, i. e., on continuous
|||AE:||| structures. In that case nothing remains of my entire
|||AE:||| castle in the air, [my] gravitation theory included."
|||AE:||| "If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber".
|||AE:||| ... [and I would make blouses instead (see link)]
http://tinyurl.com/Blouse-Plumber-Einstein

So, that then is the end of Einstein's infamous fantasy
career-journey which concludes, long last, with what
most enlightened folks have suspected for a long time,
if not outright from the start, that:
====== SR is short for STUPID RANT and ======
===== GR is just a GULLIBLE RECITATION ====

Einstein flagellated himself & came clean (1), after
he was used by the Zios for their own, to them then
noble political agenda. (2)
http://tinyurl.com/E-mc2-existed-before-Einstein (1)
http://tinyurl.com/How-Einstein-stole-E-mc-2 (1)
http://tinyurl.com/Kwublee-views-Einsteins-Theft (1)
http://tinyurl.com/Zio-Politics-with-Relativity (2)
http://tinyurl.com/Alberts-Zio-Politics-w-SR-GR (2)

GR/SR is a useless crock o'****, save it being
"a Base", an "al Qaida", for Einstein Dingleberries
to worship Albert's sphincter.. although AE said
not to do that.

Old June 23rd 11, 04:48 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

"Koobee Wublee" wrote:

-- Paul PD wrote:
--- KW Koobee Wublee wrote:

Einstein wrote:

.... in his own words, just a year before he
folded his relativity tent, closed his umbrella, kicked
the bucket and finally puffed and bit the grass,....
Einstein wrote, in 1954, to his Jewish friend Besso:

|||AE:||| "as far as the laws of mathematics refer to
|||AE:||| reality, they are not certain; and as far as they
|||AE:||| are certain, they do not refer to reality."
|||AE:||| "why would anyone be interested in getting exact
|||AE:||| solutions from such an ephemeral set of equations?"
|||AE:||| "I consider it quite possible that physics cannot be
|||AE:||| based on the field concept, i. e., on continuous
|||AE:||| structures. In that case nothing remains of my entire
|||AE:||| castle in the air, [my] gravitation theory included."
|||AE:||| "If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber".
|||AE:||| ... [and I would make blouses instead (see link)]
http://tinyurl.com/Blouse-Plumber-Einstein

So, that then is the end of Einstein's infamous fantasy
career-journey which concludes, long last, with what
most enlightened folks have suspected for a long time,
if not outright from the start, that:
====== SR is short for STUPID RANT and ======
===== GR is just a GULLIBLE RECITATION ====

Einstein flagellated himself & came clean (1), after
he was used by the Zios for their own, to them then
noble political agenda. (2)
http://tinyurl.com/E-mc2-existed-before-Einstein (1)
http://tinyurl.com/How-Einstein-stole-E-mc-2 (1)
http://tinyurl.com/Kwublee-views-Einsteins-Theft (1)
http://tinyurl.com/Zio-Politics-with-Relativity (2)
http://tinyurl.com/Alberts-Zio-Politics-w-SR-GR (2)

GR/SR is a useless crock o'****, save it being
"a Base", an "al Qaida", for Einstein Dingleberries
to worship Albert's sphincter.. although AE said
not to do that.

Without Einstein, who would the Semites worship?
Old June 23rd 11, 07:15 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Vilas Tamhane

"Koobee Wublee" wrote:

-- Paul PD wrote:
--- KW Koobee Wublee wrote:

Einstein wrote:

.... in his own words, just a year before he
folded his relativity tent, closed his umbrella, kicked
the bucket and finally puffed and bit the grass,....
Einstein wrote, in 1954, to his Jewish friend Besso:

|||AE:||| "as far as the laws of mathematics refer to
|||AE:||| reality, they are not certain; and as far as they
|||AE:||| are certain, they do not refer to reality."
|||AE:||| "why would anyone be interested in getting exact
|||AE:||| solutions from such an ephemeral set of equations?"
|||AE:||| "I consider it quite possible that physics cannot be
|||AE:||| based on the field concept, i. e., on continuous
|||AE:||| structures. In that case nothing remains of my entire
|||AE:||| castle in the air, [my] gravitation theory included."
|||AE:||| "If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber".
|||AE:||| ... [and I would make blouses instead (see link)]
http://tinyurl.com/Blouse-Plumber-Einstein

So, that then is the end of Einstein's infamous fantasy
career-journey which concludes, long last, with what
most enlightened folks have suspected for a long time,
if not outright from the start, that:
====== SR is short for STUPID RANT and ======
===== GR is just a GULLIBLE RECITATION ====

Einstein flagellated himself & came clean (1), after
he was used by the Zios for their own, to them then
noble political agenda. (2)
http://tinyurl.com/E-mc2-existed-before-Einstein (1)
http://tinyurl.com/How-Einstein-stole-E-mc-2 (1)
http://tinyurl.com/Kwublee-views-Einsteins-Theft (1)
http://tinyurl.com/Zio-Politics-with-Relativity (2)
http://tinyurl.com/Alberts-Zio-Politics-w-SR-GR (2)

GR/SR is a useless crock o'****, save it being
"a Base", an "al Qaida", for Einstein Dingleberries
to worship Albert's sphincter.. although AE said
not to do that.

Without Einstein, who would the Semites worship?- Hide quoted text -

Not only Semites, there are many non-semite idiots who worship
Einstein.