Japan First Back To The Moon!

Old November 13th 07, 02:34 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

Default Japan First Back To The Moon!

http://www.jaxa.jp/press/2007/11/20071113_kaguya_e.html

Heh heh heh ... Go JAXA! Go Japan!
Old November 13th 07, 06:19 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
BradGuth

On Nov 13, 6:34 am, kT wrote:
http://www.jaxa.jp/press/2007/11/20071113_kaguya_e.html

Heh heh heh ... Go JAXA! Go Japan!

That's absolutely right, however China is not exactly sitting on their
extremely wise old butts, are they.
--
Brad Guth

Old November 13th 07, 06:29 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
BradGuth

On Nov 13, 6:34 am, kT wrote:
http://www.jaxa.jp/press/2007/11/20071113_kaguya_e.html

BTW, notice how extremely dark and otherwise somewhat average coal
like 0.11 or slightly darker albedo that our extremely dusty old moon
really is, as having been clearly imaged within the very same FOV and
illuminated by the very same raw solar spectrum that's unavoidably
skewed by the excess amount of those violet and UV photons.

Imagine how much brighter than Earth the little pixel speck worth of
Venus is going to look.
--
Brad Guth

Old November 14th 07, 03:29 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
BradGuth

On Nov 13, 6:34 am, kT wrote:
http://www.jaxa.jp/press/2007/11/20071113_kaguya_e.html

Heh heh heh ... Go JAXA! Go Japan!

"Japan First Back To The Moon!" / kT
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.s...8a85929879b6a0

That topic entro is absolutely right, at least first back other than
Russian or those of our various lunar orbital missions, however China
is not exactly sitting on their extremely wise old butts, are they.
http://www.jaxa.jp/press/2007/11/20071113_kaguya_e.html

Besides the matter of JAXA/NHK having only turned on their HDTV color
pixels as for those of Earth (adjusting gamma to 4.0 alone gives us
that proof, or otherwise by simply replacing their black with most any
other color), though just for taking notice as to how extremely dark
and otherwise somewhat average coal like 0.11 albedo or actually of a
slightly sooty darker kind of dusty soft lunar terrain albedo, that
which our extremely dusty and electrostatic charged moon really is, as
having been so clearly JAXA/HVTV imaged w/o color saturations within
the very same FOV, as well as having been illuminated by the very same
raw solar spectrum that's unavoidably skewed by the unfiltered excess
amount of those violet and UV photons which CCDs are naturally
extremely sensitive to.

Now then, do we see anything of that naked lunar terrain that's
looking as though being the least bit NASA/Apollo 0.65~0.075 albedo
worthy, like a certain guano island as having been xenon arc lamp
spectrum illuminated and otherwise physically modified in order to
suit the supposed moon look on behalf of those hocus-pocus Apollo
landings? (silly question, as I didn't think so)

Now try to imagine how much brighter than Earth those little violet
color skewed pixels worth of Venus are going to look. Actually, with
the HDTV's far better than Kodak film DR(dynamic range) is why the
likes of Mars, Jupiter and Saturn should also become part of those
future JAXA/KAGUYA(SELENE) obtained images, along with a few of those
most bright of background stars unless having been intentionally
spectrum filtered out or PhotoShop removed. With a proper optical
spectrum filter is where we'll get to see the true deep golden
brownish color of our moon, along with certain other raw secondary/
recoil photons of those cosmic mineral elements which should become
downright interesting, even though color skewed unless via earthshine
because, there's such a great deal of secondary/recoil UV that'll
always tend to saturate into a somewhat bluish or violet hue or tint.

And to think that there's so much more of the truth to come via JAXA/
KAGUYA(SELENE), as well as from whatever China can uncover is just
around the very next corner.
--
Brad Guth

Old November 15th 07, 01:08 AM posted to sci.space.policy, sci.space.history, sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
BradGuth

On Nov 13, 6:34 am, kT wrote:
http://www.jaxa.jp/press/2007/11/20071113_kaguya_e.html

Heh heh heh ... Go JAXA! Go Japan!

What a stupid topic (especially for anthing of sci.space.history):
"Paul Tibbits, pilot of "Enola Gay", dead at 92"
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.s...df8?scoring=d&

And of most every pro-American applied damage control as having
contributed subtopics within that original topic of being in favor of
nuking Japs instead of taking out those nasty Third Reich Yids is
simply pathetic, as well as a darn good example of what absolute scum
of the Earth has always been in charge of usenet.

No wonder the likes of Hitler got so far on so little, and now we're
headed for WWIII.

Therefore the brown-nosed clowns of the mainstream status quo take
front stage once again and again, just the way Yids like it.

Meanwhile, the taking of our moon by the honest efforts of Japan,
China and soon enough India is being as much as usenet possible
ignored and/or banished.
--
Brad Guth
Old November 15th 07, 08:04 AM posted to sci.space.policy, sci.space.history, sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
BradGuth

And because I'm still such a nice guy, we have this following
contribution by our very own "kT", but notice how all the usenet
lights tend to go out whenever there's another not so insignificant
speck of truth to behold.

"Japan First Back To The Moon!" / kT
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.s...8a85929879b6a0

I believe that topic entro is absolutely right on the money, at least
Japan being of the first other than Russian or those of our various
lunar orbital missions, however China is not exactly sitting on their
extremely wise old butts, are they.

Here's the latest HDTV images, except having those moon surface
saturations of somewhat badly skewed color fully removed. In other
words, our moon is getting depicted as entirely color blocked, as
limited to gray-sacle, and only Earth is getting artificially
accommodated in full living color.
http://www.jaxa.jp/press/2007/11/20071113_kaguya_e.html
http://www.jaxa.jp/press/2007/11/img...kaguya_01l.jpg
http://www.jaxa.jp/press/2007/11/img...kaguya_02l.jpg

Here's those unfiltered original images of off-color saturation
imposed tint, via all of that pesky secondary or recoil worth of such
a bluish/violet hue look-see at our naked moon (images 01 ~ 13):
http://www.jaxa.jp/press/2007/10/20071021_kaguya_e.pdf
http://www.jaxa.jp/press/2007/10/img..._kaguya_01.jpg
http://www.jaxa.jp/press/2007/10/img..._kaguya_03.jpg
http://www.jaxa.jp/press/2007/10/img..._kaguya_05.jpg
http://www.jaxa.jp/press/2007/10/img..._kaguya_10.jpg
http://www.jaxa.jp/press/2007/10/img..._kaguya_11.jpg

Besides the matter of JAXA/NHK having only turned on their HDTV color
pixels as for accommodating those pixels of Earth (adjusting gamma to
4x alone gives us that sort of proof, or otherwise by simply replacing
their image black with most any other color), though it's still every
bit worth an as-is look-see for taking notice as to how extremely dark
and otherwise somewhat of an average coal like 0.11 albedo or actually
of a slightly sooty darker kind of dusty deep soft lunar terrain of
such minimal albedo, meaning that it's very poorly reflective of the
visible spectrum, as otherwise correctly representing that which our
extremely cosmic dusty and electrostatic charged moon really is, as
well as for having been so clearly HVTV imaged w/o those pesky color
saturations except for their accommodating within the very same HDTV
FOV as hosting a very colorful Earth, as having been illuminated by
the very same raw solar spectrum that has unavoidably skewed the moon
itself by the unfiltered and subsequent excess amounts of those violet
and UV photons, of which CCDs are by rights extremely sensitive to.

Now then, and I'm quite honestly serious about this next part; do we
see anything of that naked lunar terrain that's looking as though
being the least bit NASA/Apollo (65%~75% reflective) 0.65~0.075 albedo
worthy, as though much like a certain guano island as having been
xenon arc lamp spectrum illuminated and otherwise physically modified
in order to suit their supposed moon look, on behalf of those hocus-
pocus Apollo landings? (silly question, as I didn't think so)

Now try to further imagine how much brighter than Earth those little
violet color skewed pixels worth of Venus are going to look.
Actually, with the HDTV's far better than Kodak film DR(dynamic range)
is why the likes of Mars, Jupiter and Saturn should also become part
of those future JAXA/KAGUYA(SELENE) obtained images, along with a few
of those most bright of background stars unless having been
intentionally spectrum filtered out or subsequently PhotoShop
removed. With a proper optical spectrum filter (of which KAGUYA may
not have to work with) is where we'll get to see the true deep golden
brownish color of our moon, along with certain other raw secondary/
recoil photons of those cosmic and local deposited mineral elements
which should become downright interesting, even though color skewed
unless via earthshine because, there's such a great deal of secondary/
recoil UV that'll always tend to saturate most everything into giving
us that somewhat purple/bluish or violet hue or weird tint.

And to think that there's so much more of the truth to come via JAXA/
KAGUYA(SELENE) once those full color spectrum images of the moon are
properly adjusted for their more natural hew saturations, plus those
other instruments start reporting their science data, as well as from
whatever China can uncover and share is just around the very next
corner.
--
Brad Guth

Old November 15th 07, 09:09 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
lab~rat >:-)[_3_]

On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 08:34:54 -0600, kT puked:

http://www.jaxa.jp/press/2007/11/20071113_kaguya_e.html

Heh heh heh ... Go JAXA! Go Japan!

Awesome.
--
lab~rat :-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
Old November 16th 07, 03:56 PM posted to sci.space.policy, sci.space.history, sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
BradGuth

On Nov 15, 1:09 pm, "lab~rat :-)" wrote:
On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 08:34:54 -0600, kT puked:

http://www.jaxa.jp/press/2007/11/20071113_kaguya_e.html

Heh heh heh ... Go JAXA! Go Japan!

Awesome.
--
lab~rat :-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

Awesome is right.

Did you notice how they'd turned off or rather having excluded any
color saturation of the moon itself, as allowing only those pixels of
Earth being in full color. There's actually a perfectly good reason
for doing that.

If you have a photo processing bit of software, I can tell you what to
look for that's so interesting as to their mission and of its HDTV
imaging, as having to deal with all of that pesky UV, near UV and
violet spectrum of raw solar energy.
--
Brad Guth
Old November 16th 07, 04:53 PM posted to sci.space.policy, sci.space.history, sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
BradGuth

On Nov 13, 6:34 am, kT wrote:
http://www.jaxa.jp/press/2007/11/20071113_kaguya_e.html

Heh heh heh ... Go JAXA! Go Japan!

China and Japan not taking another NASA no for an answer.

Qiute oddly there's hardly an honest Usenet word on behalf of the
Chinese moon mission that's closing in on what Japan has as an ongoing
3-satellite observation and science gathering process, that'll each
pick up the slack where the previous US and Russian missions left off.

However, once again and again, it's perfectly clear that our NASA/
Apollo brown-nosed clowns are running their very own Usenet of danmage-
control infomercials fully amock, all because of those original NASA/
Apollo lies and subsequent denials of their being in denial is simply
all too Hitler and/or GW Bush like.

And only because I'm still such a nice guy, we have this following
insignificant contribution by our very own "kT", but we should take
further notice as to how all the usenet lights tend to go out whenever
there's another not so insignificant speck of truth about our moon to
behold.

"Japan First Back To The Moon!" / kT
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.s...8a85929879b6a0

I believe that basic though unusually simple topic entro by kT is
absolutely right on the money, at least Japan being of the first other
than Russian or those of our various lunar orbital missions, however
China is not exactly sitting on their extremely wise old butts, are
they.

Here's the latest HDTV images, except for having those moon surface
saturations of somewhat badly skewed color fully removed. In other
words, our moon is getting HDTV depicted as entirely color blind, as
limited to gray-sacle, and only Earth is getting artificially
accommodated in full living color.
http://www.jaxa.jp/press/2007/11/20071113_kaguya_e.html
http://www.jaxa.jp/press/2007/11/img...kaguya_01l.jpg
http://www.jaxa.jp/press/2007/11/img...kaguya_02l.jpg

Here's those previously unfiltered original images of the off-color
saturation imposed tint, via all of that pesky secondary or recoil
worth of such a bluish/violet hue look-see at our naked and thus
unavoidably reactive moon (images 01 ~ 13):
http://www.jaxa.jp/press/2007/10/20071021_kaguya_e.pdf
http://www.jaxa.jp/press/2007/10/img..._kaguya_01.jpg
http://www.jaxa.jp/press/2007/10/img..._kaguya_03.jpg
http://www.jaxa.jp/press/2007/10/img..._kaguya_05.jpg
http://www.jaxa.jp/press/2007/10/img..._kaguya_10.jpg
http://www.jaxa.jp/press/2007/10/img..._kaguya_11.jpg

Besides the matter of JAXA/NHK having only turned on their HDTV color
pixels as for accommodating those selected pixels of Earth (adjusting
[...]

worthy, as though looking much like a certain guano island as having
been xenon arc lamp spectrum illuminated and otherwise physically
modified in order to suit their supposed moon look, on behalf of those
[...]

And to think that there's going to be so much more of the truth to
come via JAXA/KAGUYA(SELENE), such as once those full color spectrum
images of the moon are properly adjusted for their more natural to the
human eye's limited hue detection worth of color saturations, plus
those other nifty instruments start reporting their science data, as
Old November 16th 07, 05:49 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Michael Gallagher

On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 08:34:54 -0600, kT wrote:

http://www.jaxa.jp/press/2007/11/20071113_kaguya_e.html

Heh heh heh ... Go JAXA! Go Japan!

That looks so eerily like the background from the SPACE 1999 Premiere,
"Breakaway," it wasn't funny.