My New picture : NGC-6992

Old August 16th 03, 12:46 AM
JEPobs

Default My New picture : NGC-6992

Hi Guys,

A Great coming back to me in the CCD imaging after 9 months.

I posted, on my web site, my new picture with color information.

Not the best, but the first picture with my new material.

3 nights of exposures and one week of work for the processing have been
necessary to have this picture.

I noted in my picture the stars close to the edges are more yellow but I don't
know why : H-Alpha layer ?? field curvature on this area (I need to purchase
the WO Field Flattener to avoid the elongated stars with the ST-10XME chip, too
big) ?? Gradient in a color layer ??

You can see my picture on my web site. You will find the picture and all the
information thanks to the link inside the Popup window of my Homepage at this
address :

http://www.astrosurf.com/ccdaltazao

Note :
The image has been a bit reduced for the web but It remains 1.44Mb.

FriendShip,

Florent

CCD ALTAZ & AO web site : http://www.astrosurf.com/ccdaltazao

Pithiviers Le Vieil/Jouy-En-Pithiverais--------FRANCE

My USA web site : http://members.aol.com/JEPobs/poiget.htm

Probably Dumb Questions John Research 49 May 6th 04 09:01 AM
New Mars Bunny Picture Ned Pike Policy 0 April 1st 04 04:38 AM
See Shells on Mars, picture by Spirit Extra Sense Astronomy Misc 0 March 17th 04 01:32 AM
searching picture showing a Ligh polluted observation site Thierry Amateur Astronomy 4 September 25th 03 06:55 AM
My New picture : NGC-6992 JEPobs Amateur Astronomy 2 August 16th 03 11:58 PM