ASTRO: Two hours of eline data for NGC7000/IC5070 with an IMG6303E camera/FSQ106 scope

Old August 23rd 04, 03:08 PM
Richard Crisp

Default ASTRO: Two hours of eline data for NGC7000/IC5070 with an IMG6303E camera/FSQ106 scope

http://www.narrowbandimaging.com/ngc..._6303_page.htm

still taking more data. I'm up to two hours so far (actually one hour 55
minutes). The past three nights have given me one half to two hours per
night of imaging before the marine layer shut me down.

Over the next few nights I will attempt to add to the data. It is still
noiser than I'd like, but the colors are getting interesting.

Richard Crisp