6" apo as your only scope?

Old May 11th 04, 01:18 AM
Rank Amateur

Default 6" apo as your only scope?

Which of you would be happy with a 6" apo as your only telescope?

Bill G.

Old May 11th 04, 01:28 AM
Chuck

I don't know, but I've been on the AP 155EDFS waiting list for two years.
If it takes two more years, that will be just about right financially for me

Clear Skies,

Chuck

link.net...

Old May 11th 04, 01:51 AM
CHASLX200

Subject: 6" apo as your only scope?
From: "Rank Amateur"
Date: 5/10/2004 8:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time

Which of you would be happy with a 6" apo as your only telescope?

Bill G.

***************************
AP,TMB or Tak would all do nice...

Chas P.
Old May 11th 04, 01:53 AM
Rank Amateur

Two more years??? Surely, you jest. I have been on the AP155 list for 3
years and three months, and I expect to wait AT LEAST three more years,
probably longer.

Bill G.

Old May 11th 04, 01:54 AM
Paul Lawler

"Rank Amateur" wrote in message
link.net...
Which of you would be happy with a 6" apo as your only telescope?

Those of us who are planetary types, of course. *duck*

Old May 11th 04, 01:58 AM
Phil Wheeler

Cool! They say anticipation is a big part of the fun. You are really
getting good value :-)

Phil

"Chuck" wrote in message

I don't know, but I've been on the AP 155EDFS waiting list for two years.
If it takes two more years, that will be just about right financially for

me

Clear Skies,

Chuck

thlink.net...

Old May 11th 04, 06:26 AM
Ratboy99

Which of you would be happy with a 6" apo as your only telescope?

Bill G.

If it came right down to it, I would, but it is still a bit on the small side.
rat
~( );

email: remove 'et' from .com(et) in above email address