Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

Old October 9th 15, 01:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Thursday, October 8, 2015 at 3:48:38 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

Cool but very nice weather for being outside.Taking lots of pictures of people,trees etc. Going to U of Irvine to see Dr.Peters on a new filter idea.Calling it Rainbow Filters They will come in red white and blue.Also seeing a lawyer to patent 3 things.Sandy will drive and hear for me. Were still looking in Fullerton for two bedroom townhouse TreBert

Bert, don't copy all my past posts in your replies. It makes it harder for me to reply to you.

Nice afternoon here in Gresham. 74F as of 5:30 PM PDT.

Lunch with Kim again yesterday. She gave my a blanket a while back, and she was going to give me some kind of covering for it, but the rain yesterday put that off.

Went across town again to my locker today. Brought back some suits (Interview?). Saw a couple bus drivers I knew on the west side.

Double-A

Old October 9th 15, 10:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Thursday, October 8, 2015 at 5:53:47 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Hot Sunny and dry as a comet.Good swimming day but Sandy is on the job.I do not have one suit.I still have my nice cloths when running for mayor.Bought a nice winter jacket with a hood for rainy days.Store going out of business .Waxed the van and it took 8 morning.It looks good for 23 years.Runs great.Its my home on wheels. TreBert
Old October 10th 15, 06:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Friday, October 9, 2015 at 2:55:47 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
[...]

Hot Hot Hot 103 yesterday and 104 today.Not a cloud.Sandy is in Huntington Beach with her daughter.Iĺl swim as the pool at Fullertonś Senior Center.Its indoor.Charged up vanś air,and you can hang meat in the back seat.Went to the 99 cent store and sent a lot of Halloween stuff to my great grandkids TreBert
Old October 10th 15, 07:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, October 10, 2015 at 10:46:41 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

Hot Sunny and dry as a comet.Good swimming day but Sandy is on the job.I do not have one suit.I still have my nice cloths when running for mayor.Bought a nice winter jacket with a hood for rainy days.Store going out of business .Waxed the van and it took 8 morning.It looks good for 23 years.Runs great.Its my home on wheels. TreBert

Hot Hot Hot 103 yesterday and 104 today.Not a cloud.Sandy is in Huntington Beach with her daughter.Iĺl swim as the pool at Fullertonś Senior Center.Its indoor.Charged up vanś air,and you can hang meat in the back seat.Went to the 99 cent store and sent a lot of Halloween stuff to my great grandkids TreBert

Amazing it's still that hot down there. I guess that's why they're expecting another 200,000 or so more Californians to be moving up here to the greater Portland area in the next 10 years!

Right now it's 70F and still sunny, but with clouds, as of 11:00 AM here in Gresham. Strangely warm considering there is a big storm already on the horizon! Wind out of the southwest at 13mph. Humidity 68%. Expecting a lot of rain this afternoon and evening.

At least I can go home and watch or listen to the Beavers and also the Ducks football games later. Can go over to the Big Apple Bar to watch if I want to.

Got to the Farmers' Market already and stocked up on lots of veggies.

Double-A

Old October 11th 15, 09:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Sunny now here in Gresham and 65F as of 1:30 PM. Expected high 68F.

Got home before the rain yesterday. Storm blew through with no damage. Back to pleasant weather for another week.

The Ducks suck! The Beavers suck hind tit! But the Portland State Vikings (my old alma mater) are on fire! Not even a PAC12 team, they beat Washington State a few weeks ago, the team that the Ducks got beaten by yesterday! And now the Vikings beat North Texas so bad that they have fired their coach!

Go Vikings!

Double-A

Old October 12th 15, 08:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Sunday, October 11, 2015 at 1:45:32 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Sunny now here in Gresham and 65F as of 1:30 PM. Expected high 68F.

Got home before the rain yesterday. Storm blew through with no damage. Back to pleasant weather for another week.

The Ducks suck! The Beavers suck hind tit! But the Portland State Vikings (my old alma mater) are on fire! Not even a PAC12 team, they beat Washington State a few weeks ago, the team that the Ducks got beaten by yesterday! And now the Vikings beat North Texas so bad that they have fired their coach!

Go Vikings!

Double-A

AA Still hot no clouds.No Sandy??? I don't think I will share a flat with her.On my way to Irvine. TreBert
Old October 13th 15, 12:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, October 12, 2015 at 12:28:17 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

AA Still hot no clouds.No Sandy??? I don't think I will share a flat with her.On my way to Irvine. TreBert

A beautiful sunny day here in Gresham. Sly is clear and blue just like on Pluto! A perfect Freudian 69F as of 4:00 PM PDT.

Went across town to my locker and brought back more clothes.

When I was leaving for the library, I ran into the guy who recently had to move out of the apartment next to me. He said he has gotten job at the gas station right down the street. I'm glad he now has something going for him.

Double-A

Old October 13th 15, 12:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy
notroll2015

When Hagar is facing west, he's often the source of a great, foul smelling,
east blowing wind.

NoTroll2015

Old October 13th 15, 11:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, October 12, 2015 at 4:16:51 PM UTC-7, Notroll2015 wrote:
When Hagar is facing west, he's often the source of a great, foul smelling,
east blowing wind.

NoTroll2015

Until now I thought that stench was from the paper mill in Washougal, WA!

Double-A

Old October 14th 15, 12:00 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Another nice day here in Gresham. Now 71F, sunny, and calm as of 3:45 PM PDT.

Went across down to my locker again today. Brought home more clothes and some other stuff. Actually I have a lot of clothes, most of them were to nice for wearing on the streets. I have bought a clothes rack for additional closet space to hang them up.

Have been seeing a lot of tiny flies around here lately. I had just about concluded that they were just dust, stuff from some trees or pants, or else ash from the coal fired electrical plants. They are too small for me to see them clearly, but they fill the air! Then I heard this morning on the radio news that they are the latest invasion from California!

Now I suppose it's OK for Californians (like Hagar) to move up here, but do they really have to bring their flies with them?

There will soon be an initiative on the ballot here in Oregon to stop generating electricity by burning coal.

Double-A

Punishment for the Ft. Hood Terrorist. G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 1 November 9th 09 06:59 PM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee Astronomy Misc 0 May 6th 08 05:09 AM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee[_1_] News 0 May 6th 08 04:59 AM
east's direction wind peter Misc 2 November 28th 06 02:38 PM
the East's direction wind peter Misc 1 November 23rd 06 02:44 PM