Aether Foreshortning at c

Old March 1st 12, 02:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.physics,sci.astro
HVAC[_2_]

Default Aether Foreshortning at c

On 2/29/2012 11:18 PM, Painius wrote:

As for myself, I know absolutely nothing about economics. So when the
TV announcer (did I mention that the debate was being televised?), the
TV announcer shoves a mike in my face and asks me, "Are you an
economist or an aneconomist?"

I say, "I don't know enough about economics, so I neither believe in
economics, nor do I lack belief in economics. I am neither an
economist, nor am I an aneconomist.

They thank you for your time and hustle you off the stage.
Your comments, having no impact on the debate, are snipped
out and you don't even appear on television.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old March 1st 12, 02:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.physics,sci.astro
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Mar 1, 8:54*am, HVAC wrote:
On 2/29/2012 4:18 PM, Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess wrote:

And then there's me who thinks that *I* am god........

What the **** would THAT be? 'Mono' theistic?

How about Itheistic? That's a keeper.

I can imagine young children pointing and laughing as they exclaim "Hey,
look, there goes another Itheist!"

Do you mean "I" as the Roman Numeral for "one," or in the context of
egocentricity meaning "self?"

(If you write up a definition for Urban Dictionary, please post a link
in a reply to this message.)

Every now and then I allow myself to daydream. In those dreams, I
consider the possibility that *I* am god. The entire universe was
created by ME...Perhaps as some sort of test, or school, or perhaps
a video game. This DOES have the unfortunate consequence of relegating
all others to sub-routines in the game. When I die, I meet myself, have
a few laughs over the life I've just led, and then it's on to the next
existence.

Yesterday, I coined the name 'itheist' for this belief.

I'm sure I wasn't the first to think it up, but I've never heard
it used before. Perhaps this is why I love being me. And yes, I do
have an over-inflated ego.

Hey.... It's no worse that any other kooky religious belief.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube..com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

I can see you as one of the Gods. Why not. Reason is Gods spread hate
Gods create wars. White Gods hate black Gods etc TreBert.
Old March 1st 12, 03:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.physics,sci.astro
HVAC[_2_]

On 3/1/2012 7:12 AM, G=EMC^2 wrote:

Do brown dwarf evolve from white dwarfs? How much older are they
from medium stars?. Are they the oldest stars in the universe? Its
in the books white dwarfs can last forever Hummm. We know if the mass
of a supergiant and with great mass it can become either a "white
dwarf" a neutron star or a black hole. Read up on the Butter Fly
Cluster(M6) Its in the constellation "Scorpius Lots of main-sequence
stars seen there. TrerBert

A brown dwarf is simply an object that doesn't have quite enough
mass to sustain nuclear fusion. What I find fascinating about these
objects is in the case where a brown dwarf is orbiting a red giant.

As the dying parent star's outer layers are given off into space,
they fall into orbit about the dwarf.

In the case of a type 1 supernova, this material falls onto a white
dwarf... The question I pose is, what happens if the brown dwarf
is the recipient of these gasses? What does it become? Shouldn't
enough matter accrete on a brown dwarf to reach the Chandrasekhar
point and make it go supernova as it does with a white dwarf?

There is some evidence that this takes place in the accretion disk
and not on the dwarf itself. A very poorly understood process indeed.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old March 1st 12, 03:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.physics,sci.astro
HVAC[_2_]

On 3/1/2012 7:12 AM, G=EMC^2 wrote:

Do brown dwarf evolve from white dwarfs?

No. They are objects that didn't gain enough material to
sustain fusion. Approx. 13 times as large as Jupiter at
a minimum.

How much older are they
from medium stars?.

What is a medium star?

Are they the oldest stars in the universe?

Probably not.

Its
in the books white dwarfs can last forever

Try some other books. That one is dead wrong. Can you give
me the title of the book that states that?

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old March 1st 12, 03:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.physics,sci.astro
HVAC[_2_]

Default An insightful analysis of Painius -- Aether Foreshortningat c

On 3/1/2012 8:01 AM, G=EMC^2 wrote:

Thank you, I appreciate that very much, particularly because I also have
developed a great deal of respect for you due to the value included in
many of your contributions.

Well, my meager contributions pale in comparison with someone
who manages to crowbar 'antidisestablishmentarianism' into a
conversation....

Only a low life HVAC would change a post on science to hate. He is
the Hitler of alt.astronomy,and has his Nazi members such as Levy,and
Hager. Three fascists Mafia GOPers. TreBert

How and where did *I* change anything?

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old March 1st 12, 04:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.physics,sci.astro
HVAC[_2_]

On 3/1/2012 9:03 AM, G=EMC^2 wrote:

Hey.... It's no worse that any other kooky religious belief.

--

I can see you as one of the Gods.

You are a very discerning individual, Bert.

Reason is Gods spread hate Gods create wars.
White Gods hate black Gods etc TreBert.

But *I* am a fair and just god.
You may begin praying to me now.

Amen.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old March 1st 12, 05:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.physics,sci.astro
Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess

On 2012-Mar-01 04:50, HVAC wrote:
On 3/1/2012 12:49 AM, Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess
wrote:

You rock!

Thank you, I appreciate that very much, particularly because I also have
developed a great deal of respect for you due to the value included in
many of your contributions.

Well, my meager contributions pale in comparison with someone
who manages to crowbar 'antidisestablishmentarianism' into a
conversation....

I was cheating a bit -- a comedic approach often makes it easier to get
away with these sorts of antics.

--
Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess
"For seventeen hundred years the Christian sect has done nothing but harm."
Old March 1st 12, 06:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.physics,sci.astro
HVAC[_2_]

On 3/1/2012 12:35 PM, Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess wrote:

Well, my meager contributions pale in comparison with someone
who manages to crowbar 'antidisestablishmentarianism' into a
conversation....

I was cheating a bit -- a comedic approach often makes it easier to get
away with these sorts of antics.

Yes. Otherwise we begin to take ourselves and our postings
to usenet seriously... As we have recently observed with
someone that shall remain nameless. (Painus)

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old March 1st 12, 09:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.physics,sci.astro
Painius[_1_] Painius[_1_] is offline
Banned

On Wed, 29 Feb 2012 21:29:09 -0800, "Fidem Turbare, the non-existent
atheist goddess" wrote:

On 2012-Feb-29 20:03, palsing wrote:
On Feb 29, 1:36 pm, wrote:

By all accounts, Lincoln was just flat-out ugly.

Lincoln once said...

"If I were two-faced, would I be wearing this one?"

\Paul A

Ha ha! Nice quote. Did he ever say anything about his hat?

So glad I glanced into the newgroups for just a second...

There are *some* atheist sheep who will believe (or lack belief) in
almost anything.

Palsing's misquote is just a variant of:

* "If I had another face, do you think I would wear this one?"
* Attributed in Jean Dresden Grambs (1959),
_Abraham Lincoln Through the Eyes of High School Youth_

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Lincoln#Misattributed

Just one of many quotes misattributed to Lincoln.

Hugs 'n kisses, sweet Fiddy godDess.

cya

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine @ http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/
Old March 1st 12, 09:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.physics,sci.astro
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Mar 1, 9:03*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
On Mar 1, 8:54*am, HVAC wrote:

[...]

Getting back to my aether foreshortened I wish to thank the 8 emails
that liked it(well received) I do not think I will get a Nobel for
it,anyway Einstein did not get one for GR. Still it shows at 84 I
can still think good science. Get the picture Tr

Aether Foreshortning at c G=EMC^2[_2_] Misc 3 March 1st 12 07:51 AM
Aether Koobee Wublee Astronomy Misc 22 July 17th 11 02:21 AM
Aether Koobee Wublee Astronomy Misc 4 July 11th 11 01:57 AM
Aether or whatever [email protected] Astronomy Misc 2 October 17th 06 05:17 AM