Aether Foreshortning at c

Old February 11th 12, 03:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

Default Aether Foreshortning at c

In reality my space compress theory fits well with SR. My theory is
simple "Space is made shorter in the direction things are going." I
have posted this over 15 years go. It was rather well liked shown by
the email I got. This morning I woke up thinking of it,and hopefully
adding to it.with far out ideas.(thoughts outside the box) #1 a space
ship can go to the infinite edge of the universe curve back to where
it started with no time lost going at c If it went with the speed
faster than c it could travel back to the big bang.taking space with
it. This idea comes from my minds eye as to how the warping of space
is reality. The warping of space is the great event that created the
big bang. At a black holes event horizon warping spacetime is its
biggest feature.Its a time where past and future are one for a
trillion of a second. Best place to get to the black hole core,and get
to Treb's universe through its wormhole.O ya Oooops just thought of
this far out idea Would light be instantaneous if it had no wave and
just a particle. I can relate this idea to a neutrino.(waves create
waves that get in each others way(interact) Waves take up
99.9999999999999999999 of all space.Also waves fan out to infinity.
(WOW) or meet up with themselves . Stop here because the spacetime of
singularity,is jumping in and that is to far out ideas,and needs
thinking time TreBert
Old February 11th 12, 07:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Feb 11, 10:45*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
[...]

Gravity and aether energy in reality created the big bang. These two
are intrinsic to the cosmos. There was a time laps of infinite time
before the first universe was created. . There was a time when all
that "was" existed in micro spacetime (quantum time and space) The
universe gave birth to life in the best of times Macro time. TreBert
Old February 13th 12, 03:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

YOU HAVE A PROTOTYPE LAB, BEERT?

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

VERY FUNNY!

Saul Levy

On Sun, 12 Feb 2012 18:30:06 -0800 (PST), "G=EMC^2"
wrote:

Theories start as good ideas. Then they help answer questions Then
they have math to back them up. When proven in the lab,its Nobel
time. I have a theory on everything. Some I have proven in my lab
(garage and darkroom) All are based on good scientific thinking. O ya
I'm clever TreBert

Old March 1st 12, 07:51 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Feb 11, 7:45*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
[...]

In that theory of yours, at c all space becomes xy 2D (aka invisible)
while looking directly ahead or behind, and otherwise remains as xyz
3D visible in all other directions of observing.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#

Aether Koobee Wublee Astronomy Misc 22 July 17th 11 02:21 AM
Aether or whatever George Dishman Astronomy Misc 342 March 27th 07 05:07 PM
Aether or whatever Researcher Astronomy Misc 17 October 24th 06 06:20 PM
Aether or whatever [email protected] Astronomy Misc 2 October 17th 06 05:17 AM
What if there is an Aether The Postman Misc 28 April 28th 05 10:48 PM