laser for example rejects Paulie's ease

Old August 15th 07, 08:41 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Muhammad al-Omari

Default laser for example rejects Paulie's ease

and again.

Remember the Bob Brain report? Here's another slice:

Note that this email occurred days after Brain's area had been
notified that their traffic was being watched.

date: Wed, 24 Apr 1996 15:55:42 -0400
From: Bob Brain nnn-nnnn bob@poison
To: Harvard female

We were notified today in a firm-wide memo that our email going in/out
the Internet is now being monitored. Big brother has arrived.

Sender: bob@tridenthead2
date: Fri, 26 Apr 1996 18:04:48 -0400
From: bob@tridenthead2 (Bob Brain nnn-nnnn)
Recipient:

I've been thinking about it for a while, and I'm pretty sure I'm going
to resign at Salomon shortly.

A couple more big clients for our WWW site and even though it's less
than half of my current income, I'll finally be able to devote myself
full-time to the business. Yeah!

F*** that would be awesome (pardon my language).

Remember the person the FBI was investigating for theft of Risk Management
source code? His manager told him and all the other employees in their
group that their email was being monitored. The manager told both me, Salomon
Legal, and the U.S. Attorney and the two FBI agents this.

Go figure.

I call this Internet-is-irresistible siren call: "Internet Fever".

When it comes to ECHELON, it was never discussed with the American people.

We never had a chance to vote on it.

It was done in secret.

It is done in secret.

When you lift up the phone, you don't hear a message warning you
that the NSA is monitoring it.

But they are.

"Anytime, anywhere" is their motto.

On Being Monitored