The real state of the Climate, 2018

Old May 4th 19, 09:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default The real state of the Climate, 2018

Here is a report by REAL Climatologists and not the faux Al "massage with
happy ending" Gore and the braindead Bill Nye type:

https://www.thegwpf.org/content/uplo...limate2018.pdf

Read it and weep, you Liberal cry babies.

Old May 4th 19, 09:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Saturday, May 4, 2019 at 1:03:38 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:

Here is a report by REAL Climatologists and not the faux Al "massage with
happy ending" Gore and the braindead Bill Nye type:

https://www.thegwpf.org/content/uplo...limate2018.pdf

Read it and weep, you Liberal cry babies.

There are2 sides to every story, and some provide evidence and others do not.
Old May 5th 19, 04:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"palsing" wrote in message

On Saturday, May 4, 2019 at 1:03:38 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:

Here is a report by REAL Climatologists and not the faux Al "massage with
happy ending" Gore and the braindead Bill Nye type:

https://www.thegwpf.org/content/uplo...limate2018.pdf

Read it and weep, you Liberal cry babies.

There are2 sides to every story, and some provide evidence and others do
not.

https://skepticalscience.com/peerrev...tics.php?s=153

"This page lists any peer-reviewed papers by Ole Humlum that take a negative
or explicitly doubtful position on human-caused global warming.

There are no peer-reviewed climate papers by Ole Humlum that meet this
definition."

Sure, Dr. Ole Humlum has written about 100 papers on climate change, but not
a single one of them has been peer-reviewed. Invokes a lot of confidence,
doesn't it?

*********************

https://andthentheresphysics.wordpre...rvations-only/

"The GWPF’s report is full of the standard talking points, so I won’t bother
rebutting them again. I was going, instead, to make a more general point
about their suggestion that it is based on observations only. It’s clearly
intended to suggest that their report is somehow pure and uncontaminated by
nasty things like models. However, this doesn’t make any real sense. You can’t
really do any kind of research without some kind of model."

Again you fail to research the fringe scientists that you put forward as
reliable sources... and Ole Humlum is not a REAL climatologist, he was a
professor of physical geology...

*** Like a true Liberal dummy you stick with your Collusion and Obstruction
story, even though it has been debunked over and over. Climate Change or
whatever other moniker you want to affix, is a myth. There is a gradual
increase of the Earth's temperature, because the Sun is getting hotter. And
if you had paid attention in school instead of pulling your pud, you'd know
that in 10 Billion years the Earth will be burned to a crisp by the Red
Giant called Sun. But thanks for putting your utter cluelessness on public
display ... again.

Old May 5th 19, 04:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

Actually, I did pay attention in school, and you have proven once again that you did not...

https://www.windows2universe.org/sun/fate.html

.... you are only 100% wrong in saying that the Sun will die in 10 billion years.

It's all about the evidence, and your fringe scientist Humlum doesn't have any...
Old May 5th 19, 05:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"palsing" wrote in message

Actually, I did pay attention in school, and you have proven once again that
you did not...

https://www.windows2universe.org/sun/fate.html

.... you are only 100% wrong in saying that the Sun will die in 10 billion
years.

It's all about the evidence, and your fringe scientist Humlum doesn't have
any...

*** You pathetic jerkoff. In 5 Billion years the Hydrogen of the Sun will
be exhausted and the Helium cycle will begin, all the way up to the Iron
cycle, where it comes to a screeching halt. My point was that a gradual
rise in Earth's temperature is the norm, rather than the exception,
especially the man-made version you brainwashed idiots so love to glom onto.
The Red Giant Sun could happen in 5 Billion years. The full Red Giant state
will occur 8 to 10 Billion years down the road, followed by the White Dwarf
stage.

Old May 5th 19, 08:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Sunday, May 5, 2019 at 9:44:45 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"palsing" wrote in message

[...]

Hagar, you ignorant slut. You claimed that "in 10 Billion years the Earth will be burned to a crisp by the Red Giant called Sun."

All my point is that the Earth will be burned to a crisp a lot sooner than that, more like about 5 billion years. Should this be your word against mine? No, I don't think so, we both rely on the evidence of others to make our case.

Here is some evidence to support my position...

http://www.astronomy.ohio-state.edu/.../vistas97.html

"T=8 Gyr (3.5 Gyr from today):

Sun will be 40% brighter than today.
Extra solar energy results in a Runaway Greenhouse Effect
The oceans will evaporate into space, and conditions on the Earth will be like those on Venus today. Such conditions will probably mean the end of all forms of terrestrial life."

That sounds pretty much like "burned to a crisp" to me... here is another....

https://www.universetoday.com/18847/life-of-the-sun/

"In 3.5 billion years from now, the Sun will be 40% brighter than it is right now. This increase will cause the oceans to boil, the ice caps to permanently melt, and all water vapor in the atmosphere to be lost to space. Under these conditions, life as we know it will be unable to survive anywhere on the surface."

Your 10 billion year claim is looking shaky...how about this, from NASA...

https://www-istp.gsfc.nasa.gov/istp/...son/facts.html

"... This leaves the Sun's life expectancy to 5 billion more years, at which time, the Sun's elements will "swell" up, swallow Earth, and eventually die off into a small white dwarf..."
Old May 5th 19, 10:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Le 05/05/2019 Ă* 21:24, palsing a Ă©critÂ*:
"palsing" wrote in message

[...]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galactic_year

In one billion years from now. The atmospheric CO2 will have completely
disappeared and the plants will be died

But they don't explain why

If someone know it ?
Old May 6th 19, 05:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

Sylvain wrote...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galactic_year

In one billion years from now. The atmospheric CO2 will have completely
disappeared and the plants will be died

But they don't explain why

If someone know it ?

*********************

You need to read the book that is in the footnote (#6) for the full explanation...
Old May 7th 19, 07:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Le 06/05/2019 Ă* 18:36, palsing a Ă©critÂ*:
Sylvain wrote...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galactic_year

In one billion years from now. The atmospheric CO2 will have completely
disappeared and the plants will be died

But they don't explain why

If someone know it ?

*********************

You need to read the book that is in the footnote (#6) for the full explanation...

Thanks
I had not seen it
Old May 8th 19, 12:51 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Tuesday, May 7, 2019 at 11:44:41 AM UTC-7, Sylvain wrote:
Le 06/05/2019 Ă* 18:36, palsing a Ă©critÂ*:
Sylvain wrote...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galactic_year

In one billion years from now. The atmospheric CO2 will have completely
disappeared and the plants will be died

But they don't explain why

If someone know it ?

You need to read the book that is in the footnote (#6) for the full explanation...

Thanks
I had not seen it

Here it is...

https://www.biogeosciences.net/3/85/...-3-85-2006.pdf