A Space & astronomy forum. SpaceBanter.com

Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Others » Misc
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Gravity Has No Wave To It

Old February 19th 15, 12:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert
external usenet poster

Default Gravity Has No Wave To It

Gravity is my life.Gravity works with motion.Its motion can go faster than c,and that makes it so tricky to pin down in our thoughts and detectors.Its more like a field made of lines of force in every direction,and its force gets bigger with the objects mass density that blocks it.Reality is NOTHINg Can Block it. If its a huge cloud of gas in space it will make it a ball of gas. If its a huge dust cloud it will make it into a bigger and bigger rock.Every thing that these gravity lines of force push against will in time go with the force of gravity.It is in every sense of the word."The dog catching its own tail." Hope I gave this posting out well enough that a barmaid could understand it? Einstein saw these lines of force as waves.Not I TreBert
Old February 19th 15, 02:00 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, February 18, 2015 at 3:13:14 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Gravity is my life.Gravity works with motion.Its motion can go faster than

can u re write this in English please?
Old February 19th 15, 06:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert
external usenet poster

Gravity is my life.Gravity works with motion.Its motion can go faster than c,and that makes it so tricky to pin down in our thoughts and detectors.Its more like a field made of lines of force in every direction,and its force gets bigger with the objects mass density that blocks it.Reality is NOTHINg Can Block it. If its a huge cloud of gas in space it will make it a ball of gas. If its a huge dust cloud it will make it into a bigger and bigger rock.Every thing that these gravity lines of force push against will in time go with the force of gravity.It is in every sense of the word."The dog catching its own tail." Hope I gave this posting out well enough that a barmaid could understand it? Einstein saw these lines of force as waves.Not I TreBert

arc Your now listed with the other low wits. Best you crawl back under your rock. Get lost. TreBert
Old February 19th 15, 09:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael
external usenet poster

On Thursday, February 19, 2015 at 9:58:53 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Gravity is my life.Gravity works with motion.Its motion can go faster than c,and that makes it so tricky to pin down in our thoughts and detectors..Its more like a field made of lines of force in every direction,and its force gets bigger with the objects mass density that blocks it.Reality is NOTHINg Can Block it. If its a huge cloud of gas in space it will make it a ball of gas. If its a huge dust cloud it will make it into a bigger and bigger rock.Every thing that these gravity lines of force push against will in time go with the force of gravity.It is in every sense of the word."The dog catching its own tail." Hope I gave this posting out well enough that a barmaid could understand it? Einstein saw these lines of force as waves.Not I TreBert

arc Your now listed with the other low wits. Best you crawl back under your rock. Get lost. TreBert

Eennnngwiiish please
Old February 22nd 15, 09:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert
external usenet poster

Here is a thought. In our area of space gravity is the way it is.I'll call it "local gravity" Even the BH at Milky Way center is local gravity.Here Is the kicker 3.5 billion LYs from us in every direction its not local.Its even got its own dimension.Hmmmm,and rather than an inward atracting force its an outward pushing force.You could say its "anti-gravity".Tricky thinking.. I'll be put down for thinking this far out,but what the hell.I think its Nobel.QM + strings have extra-dimensions so why not the macro realm? TreBert
Old February 23rd 15, 06:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert
external usenet poster

Kicker is Gravity uses the waves of all particles to create its force. Again its a dog catching its own tail. Yes this is Nobel thinking. Yes I can be very clever.Been told I was clever since I was 7 and 80 years later I';m more clever.Go figure. TreBert PS also uglier O ya
Old February 28th 15, 10:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert
external usenet poster

Just thinking about a wave function for gravity to work is impossible .A force field of space is real good thinking.TreBert