Vic Winter ... RIP

Old February 11th 07, 07:51 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Starlord

Default Vic Winter ... RIP

Not to worry cantseeboo, I don't think Eternity thinks much of him either.

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html

"cantseeboo" wrote in message
oups.com...

I'm just doing the work of the Lord you
barmy ****e arsed arsehole

Now you just wait one moment thumper. I am not barmy.

The nerve...... Barmy.... heh!

cantseeboo

Old February 11th 07, 08:29 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
cantseeboo

bork the Dork jesus freak wrote: I am doing the lords work.

Have you ever seen any of Mr. Winter's wonders?

Remember: jesus loves you.

cantseeboo

Winter solstice Nikolaj Amateur Astronomy 5 November 13th 06 09:47 AM
145 CMa - the Winter Albireo - a colorful after-work winter double Feb-Mar canopus56 Amateur Astronomy 8 March 9th 06 04:16 PM
Enter, WInter... Twittering One Misc 0 November 18th 04 07:11 AM
Winter Solstice scratch azazel Misc 3 September 9th 03 06:36 PM