Challenger Salvage Chief Conceded Fireball Crossing

Old July 24th 03, 03:15 PM
Jon Berndt

Default Challenger Salvage Chief Conceded Fireball Crossing

"John Maxson" wrote in message

I'm getting a little sick of your conspiratorial threats, as
well as your know it all attitude about Mission 51-L.

You have for a long time posted quotes here from others in apparent support
of your hypothesis. You have also quoted people in your book. What I am
finding out explains a lot.

For now, let's just say that not all of the people you have mentioned over
the years in purported support of you are inaccessible. And, further, let's
say that there's more to the story than what you are giving us.

You act as if you were born before I was. Those two
pieces of aft SRB debris you're harping on now don't
match, and you can't *make* them match! They were
obtained *after* the Air Force destroyed the boosters.
You are not expert enough to determine how much of
the damage sustained was due to RSD.

I won't argue with you there. That's not my point. I do know what went
into the fireball, and what came out. Enough said for now.

You're in for a surprise.

Jon

Old July 24th 03, 03:23 PM
John Maxson

More idle threats and intimidation from the cream-puff
biologist turned aerospace expert and 51-L authority.

Surely you think you are old enough to be my father,
from the sound of your relentless efforts to discredit,
defame, and libel me for trying to stop the 51-L launch.

--
John Thomas Maxson, Retired Engineer (Aerospace)
Author, The Betrayal of Mission 51-L (www.mission51l.com)

Charleston wrote
in message news:SnRTa.33478$zy.2094@fed1read06...
"John Maxson" wrote in message

You must be in this real deep, trying to bald-face lie your way out
of your conversation with Ed in October 1987. You are a fraud....

I don't have time now, but I have a few of your posts over the past

several
months which will clarify what you have claimed versus what is true. You
are very good at name calling. It's a shame you are not better at
identifying facts when you see them. I notice you had no quotes ""
bracketing what you allege I said. Slippery.

Old July 24th 03, 04:06 PM
John Maxson

Jon Berndt wrote in message

You have for a long time posted quotes here from others in
apparent support of your hypothesis.

Wrong! I have posted quotes, but not in support of what you
libelously try to twist into "hypothesis."

You have also quoted people in your book.

Most authors do, when their books are historical.

What I am finding out explains a lot.

That's what the crystal ball gazers and oiigi-board swamis say.

For now, let's just say that not all of the people you have
mentioned over the years in purported support of you are
inaccessible.

I certainly hope not!

And, further, let's say that there's more to the story than
what you are giving us.

What story, yours? I've always said my book is condensed.

I do know what went into the fireball, and what came out.

I seriously doubt that. I doubt if anyone does.

Enough said for now.

More than enough, from you. Even when you're trying to
be intimidating, you're pathetically redundant and boring.

You're in for a surprise.

The Challenger catastrophe didn't surprise me, but it shook
the world. You and Dan are very sick little puppies. Save
your intimidation for people like Mosley and Balettie. I'm
sick of your conspiratorial threats, defamation, and libel.

Old July 24th 03, 07:54 PM
John Maxson

Default Austin's Bob Mosley III Leads Vicious 'Shoot the 51-L Messenger' Campaign

Think hard about the contrast, yourself, Van Gogh. Can't you
stand the truth? With your attitude, why do you read my posts?

The Ham scam is little more than a rerun of the Mulloy gambit.
Without positive proof of cause, Oberg and company are just
so much hot air. Get a non-partisan investigation by Congress.

--
John Thomas Maxson, Retired Engineer (Aerospace)
Author, The Betrayal of Mission 51-L (www.mission51l.com)

Terrence Daniels wrote
in message arthlink.net...

This'll be an exercise in futility, addressing you directly again, but I
guess I'm a sap.

News flash: You know there are REAL problems out there that need to be
solved at NASA? Take a look at how your recent threads contrast with

what's
being discussed now at the top of the group. Think hard.

That is all.

Terrence Adam Daniels, Art Student (And future Fine Wine Store Employee)

Old July 24th 03, 09:11 PM
John Maxson

Bob Mosley posts his constant abuse via Giganews.

--
John Thomas Maxson, Retired Engineer (Aerospace)
Author, The Betrayal of Mission 51-L (www.mission51l.com)

OM om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org
wrote in message ...
...Someone passed this on to me in e-mail this morning, and I simply
*had* to respond to what has to be the biggest foot John's put in his
mouth so far:

"John Maxson, Usenet Troll" babbled:

I'm getting a little sick of your conspiratorial threats, as
well as your know it all attitude about Mission 51-L.

...Pot. Kettle. Maxson.

"We now return John Maxson back to Killfile Hell, where the tortures
of the damned are already in eternal progress..."

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr

Old July 24th 03, 10:10 PM
John Maxson

Default Challenger Salvage Chief Remarks

Jon Berndt wrote in message

O'Connor sure knew where the right SRB *landed*. And
he knew how to identify a right SRB from a left one:

Oh, well then, where did he mention the key, black ID band?

It's rather obvious, Jon, that you've jumped out of your
bunker due to shock from O'Connor's concession that the
51-L boosters crossed in the fireball.

It's equally obvious that you've started this new thread as
a defensive measure, to distract from his concession. So
explain why O'Connor didn't *quickly locate* and then
*recover* the all important pieces with the black ID band.

Old July 25th 03, 05:54 AM
Charleston

"John Maxson" wrote in message
Think hard about the contrast, yourself, Van Gogh. Can't you
stand the truth? With your attitude, why do you read my posts?

Get a non-partisan investigation by Congress.

LOLBHI.

--

Daniel
Mount Charleston, not Charleston, SC

Old July 26th 03, 06:53 PM
Charleston

"OM" om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org wrote
in message

...His constant postings of entire quoted posts with that one line
accusation *has* to be a violation of his ISP's TOS. Out of 35 headers
listed by Agent as available for download, only 13 got past the
killfiles. Checking google, the feeble old ******* was responsible for
13 of them, while the rest were related to the fake Alan Erskine.

You are a fine one to talk about wasted bandwidth. You routinely play your
seargeant at arms game and tossi around your disgusting use of the English
language. You torture logic sometimes.