black hole

Old June 25th 05, 10:05 AM
biltu

Default black hole

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT BLACK HOLE

Old June 25th 05, 01:16 PM

To Bitu

They do not exist and are simply a consequence of setting a geometric
limit or what amounts to the same thing,determining that a line reduces
to a zero dimensional point.All the theorists are doing is trying to
reconcile a circumference with a center or event horizon with a
singularity (in the vocabularistic currecny of BH) but you will quickly
drive yourself insane if you attempt to attempt it logically.

The effeciency of natural processes in a star prevent a collapse to a
geometric absurdity called a BH,like a before and after picture ,the
actual process of stellar collapse is far more interesting than
presently understood -

http://atunivers.free.fr/nebuleuses/img_neb/eta_car.jpg

http://www.ps.uci.edu/~superk/pic/sn1987a.gif

Considering that I have a copyright from 1990 on the effeciency of the
natural process of collapse with two outer boundary rings and a smaller
ring at intersection representing this effeciency I am rightly proud
that I did it 4 years before the images of 1987a appeared in 1994.

Now it remains only a private work in an atmosphere where a celestial
form of Zeno's paradox,represented by the term Black Hole , is taken
seriously.

Old June 25th 05, 01:58 PM
Gautam Majumdar

On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 10:05:05 +0100, biltu wrote:

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT BLACK HOLE

No need to shout. You may either enter one to get some first hand
knowledge or go to a good tutorial site, such as
http://www.astro.ucla.edu/~wright/intro.html to get a good idea about
them.

--

Gautam Majumdar

Please send e-mails to
Old June 25th 05, 02:08 PM
George Dishman

"biltu" wrote in message
oups.com...
I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT BLACK HOLE

http://cosmology.berkeley.edu/Education/BHfaq.html

http://origins.colorado.edu/~ajsh/

HTH

Old June 26th 05, 04:15 AM
Wirt Atmar

George Dishman writes:

"biltu" wrote in message
oups.com...

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT BLACK HOLE

http://cosmology.berkeley.edu/Education/BHfaq.html

http://origins.colorado.edu/~ajsh/

In addition to the sites that George mentions, we have a very nice
introductory (and surprisingly informative) audiovisual slide show about
black holes on our Public Lectures site:

http://aics-research.com/lectures/public-lectures.html

The talk is given by Phil Plait ("The Bad Astronomer") of Sonoma State
University and is entitled, "Seven Ways a Black Hole Can Kill You." To
view the talk, you will first need to download a (currently
Windows-only) player. Instructions on how to do so are given at the top
of the page.

Wirt Atmar

Old June 26th 05, 07:19 PM
George Dishman

"Wirt Atmar" wrote in message
George Dishman writes:

"biltu" wrote in message
oups.com...

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT BLACK HOLE

http://cosmology.berkeley.edu/Education/BHfaq.html

http://origins.colorado.edu/~ajsh/

In addition to the sites that George mentions, we have a very nice
introductory (and surprisingly informative) audiovisual slide show about
black holes on our Public Lectures site:

http://aics-research.com/lectures/public-lectures.html

The talk is given by Phil Plait ("The Bad Astronomer") of Sonoma State
University and is entitled, "Seven Ways a Black Hole Can Kill You." To
view the talk, you will first need to download a (currently Windows-only)
player. Instructions on how to do so are given at the top of the page.

Tanks Wirt. I wish he hadn't used a Newtonian
definition though. Still, I suppose it depends
on the audience :-(

George