WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2007

Old August 11th 07, 10:29 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro,rec.music.classical.recordings
[email protected]

Default WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July 2007

"rec.music.classical" writes:

Art Deco wrote:

Tholen Ham tholed:

This concludes the announcement of the winners of the May 2007 Usenet
Kook Awards. Thirty-five people submitted thirty-five ballots. Despite
some marginal problems, including one person having to submit his ballot
three times before getting it counted, all were accepted. Consequently,
thirty-five ballots were deemed valid and counted.

May?

Another one!

Another one what, rec.music.classical? May is also spelled properly.

Oh the delicious irony.

Classic astute observation.

What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do
with classical music, rec.music.classical?

You forgot to post-edit this one, Tholen.

I see that you didn't answer the question, rec.music.classical. No
surprise there, really.

Old August 16th 07, 01:37 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro,rec.music.classical.recordings
bs

wrote in message
"rec.music.classical" writes:

Art Deco wrote:

[...]

Thanks for the post-edit, Tholen. Perhaps tweetie could help you with your
proof-reading next time.

Old August 17th 07, 03:09 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,sci.astro,rec.music.classical.recordings
Art Deco[_6_]

bs wrote:

wrote in message
"rec.music.classical" writes:

Art Deco wrote:

[...]

Tholen is such a brave soul.

Trainer and leash holder of:
Honest "Clockbrain" John
nightbat "fro0tbat" of alt.astronomy
Tom "TommY Crackpotter" Potter
http://www.caballista.org/auk/kookle.php?search=deco

"I am claiming that you believe ah's family name is "ah",
Deco, and I substantiated that claim."
--David Tholen

"Quite a kook-out, Deco. You've been frothing even more
ever since I demonstrated how you believe that ah's family
name is "ah"."
--David Tholen