GR wrong ?

Old August 16th 07, 05:01 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique
Pentcho Valev

Default GR wrong ?

On 16 Aug, 16:23, Tom Roberts wrote in
sci.physics.relativity:
Josef Matz wrote:
we should accept that GR is no longer right theory.

We have known for many decades that GR is not the ultimate theory. So
far it is unrefuted within its domain, but there are several puzzles
(anomalous acceleration of the Pioneer spacecraft, dark matter, dark
energy) that do not yet rise to the confidence required for refutation.
And, of course, its theoretical incompatibility with QM is a problem....

Roberts Roberts could this have anything to do with the fact that, as
hypnotists in Einstein criminal cult much cleverer than you claim,
special relativity is wrong:

http://www.logosjournal.com/issue_4.3/smolin.htm "Einstein's Legacy --
Where are the "Einsteinians?", Lee Smolin: "Quantum theory was not the
only theory that bothered Einstein. Few people have appreciated how
dissatisfied he was with his own theories of relativity. Special
relativity grew out of Einstein's insight that the laws of
electromagnetism cannot depend on relative motion and that the speed
of light therefore must be always the same, no matter how the source
or the observer moves. Among the consequences of that theory are that
energy and mass are equivalent (the now-legendary relationship E =
mc2) and that time and distance are relative, not absolute. SPECIAL
RELATIVITY WAS THE RESULT OF 10 YEARS OF INTELLECTUAL STRUGGLE, YET
EINSTEIN HAD CONVINCED HIMSELF IT WAS WRONG WITHIN TWO YEARS OF
PUBLISHING IT."

http://www.pitt.edu/~jdnorton/papers...UP_TimesNR.pdf "What Can
We Learn about the Ontology of Space and Time from the Theory of
Relativity?", John D. Norton: "In general relativity there is no
comparable sense of the constancy of the speed of light. The constancy
of the speed of light is a consequence of the perfect homogeneity of
spacetime presumed in special relativity. There is a special velocity
at each event; homogeneity forces it to be the same velocity
everywhere. We lose that homogeneity in the transition to general
relativity and with it we lose the constancy of the speed of light.
Such was Einstein's conclusion at the earliest moments of his
preparation for general relativity. ALREADY IN 1907, A MERE TWO YEARS
AFTER THE COMPLETION OF THE SPECIAL THEORY, HE HAD CONCLUDED THAT THE
SPEED OF LIGHT IS VARIABLE IN THE PRESENCE OF A GRAVITATIONAL FIELD."

Pentcho Valev

Old August 17th 07, 05:06 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique
Dac[_2_]

http://www.pitt.edu/~jdnorton/papers/OntologyOUP_TimesNR.pdf"What Can
We Learn about the Ontology of Space and Time from the Theory of
Relativity?", John D. Norton: "In general relativity there is no
comparable sense of the constancy of the speed of light. The constancy
of the speed of light is a consequence of the perfect homogeneity of
spacetime presumed in special relativity. There is a special velocity
at each event; homogeneity forces it to be the same velocity
everywhere. We lose that homogeneity in the transition to general
relativity and with it we lose the constancy of the speed of light.
Such was Einstein's conclusion at the earliest moments of his
preparation for general relativity. ALREADY IN 1907, A MERE TWO YEARS
AFTER THE COMPLETION OF THE SPECIAL THEORY, HE HAD CONCLUDED THAT THE
SPEED OF LIGHT IS VARIABLE IN THE PRESENCE OF A GRAVITATIONAL FIELD."

Pentcho Valev

I wonder if Pentcho grandpa or other relatives are involved in the
aether
business in early 20th century like selling aether cups or balloon
and
they got bankrupted by Einstein relativity. This or others close may
explain Pentcho extreme blind hatred of Einstein. From history.
It was the germans who hated Einstein being a Jew, this is why
many germans are aetherists.

Of course, if Einstein is really wrong and there is aether. Then the
Germans should have invented aether technology already.. which
is being claimed by others. In World War two. Foo Fighters were
seen in the sky. Some alleged the germans were in a headstart
in the aether physics when they got defeated. Then the United
States continued the research in Area 51, etc..

Or maybe Pentcho is Einstein long lost son?? If this is the case,
you can't blame your dad for abandoning you. His real love
is the Unified Field Theory, not you.

dac