Bezos' Blue Origin revealed!

Old January 13th 07, 07:31 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
Fred J. McCall

Default Bezos' Blue Origin revealed!

"Eric Chomko" wrote:

:
:Fred J. McCall wrote:
: "Eric Chomko" wrote:
:
: :
: :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: :
: : :Should have read "NASA, contractors or both". NASA IS the customer in
: : :this the context.
: : :
: : :NASA has foriegn countries, such as Japan, as customers.
: :
: : Uh, I thought that were partners...
: :
: :That too. Both/and, Freddy, not either/or.
:
: Oh? How much is Japan paying NASA for products and services?
:
:Perhaps the agreement is in terms of shared results of the data?

In other words, they're not a 'customer'.

:
: :Why do you have such a
: :difficult time with rudimentary reasoning constructs like and, or, and
: :not?
:
: Why do you have such a difficult time with reality?
:
: :Can a client/server system also do peer-to-peer?
:
: But the question is whether it IS or not, not whether it CAN or not.
:
:Answer: Many client/server systems ARE also peer-to-peer.

But the question is whether a given one is.

Again, who are NASA's ***CUSTOMERS***.

You've virtually admitted above that your first claimed example of a
'NASA customer' is not a customer at all. Try again?

: :
: : Who are the CUSTOMERS. Who is paying NASA for its output?
: :
: :Japan as an example. Look up ASTER. Partners and customers. And paying
: :for a service...
:
: Not according to JPL. "ASTER is a cooperative effort between NASA,
: Japan's Ministry of Economy."
:
:Are you saying a cooperative effort can't have customers on both sides?
:We are their customer and they are our customer given specific contexts
:within the cooperative agreement. Geez...

In other words, the word 'customer' has no meaning to you. And so it
is with NASA...

: Not customers. You're lying again.
:
:No, you don't understand that being mutual customers to one another is
:described as cooperative agreement.

No, I don't. Because that's simply a false way to define the word
'customer' into meaninglessness.

:Think barter, Freddy. Are there no customers in a barter arrangement?

Think current English language usage, El Chimpko.

Go look up 'customer' in the dictionary. Then give me a NASA customer
that fits within the actual definition of 'customer'.

:Oh, that economics degree you took? I think

No, you don't. And that is the problem.

territory."
--G. Behn
Old January 14th 07, 06:08 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Eric Chomko

Fred J. McCall wrote:
h (Rand Simberg) wrote:

:On Tue, 9 Jan 2007 10:10:44 -0500, in a place far, far away, "Jeff
:Findley" made the phosphor on my monitor
:glow in such a way as to indicate that:
:
:
:"Fred J. McCall" wrote in message
. ..
:
h (Rand Simberg) wrote:
:
: :On Tue, 09 Jan 2007 00:58:10 GMT, in a place far, far away, "Greg D.
: :Moore \(Strider\)" made the phosphor
: n my monitor glow in such a way as to indicate that:
: :
: :We don't care about who can or has done worse. We care about those who
: have
: :done better which is exactly who in the past 40 years/
: :
: :Who has been given money to try?
:
: So private industry could do better, if only it wasn't private
: industry at all but was just another baby on the national teat?
:
:Was the airline industry a "baby on the national teat" when it got the
:airmail subsidy?

Did we really want email and was it useful?

You tell me, McClod.

:But I only stated that private entities hadn't gotten the money so
:far. I didn't specify where it should come from, or complain that it
:didn't come from the taxpayers. Guess it's that reading comprehension
:thing again.

As your usual bleat about how "if only they got the money instead of
NASA". Guess it's that writing and cognition thing again.

That is the least of Rand's problems. Do try and keep up...

: Sometimes you make very little sense, Rand...
:
:Only to unsensible people, Fred.

Just keep primping that ego, Rand. It seems like it's all you have
going for you.

This is rich. Fred figures out his main problem and offers the solution
to Rand but fails to understand how it applies to him. Savor the
lunacy...

Eric

--
"A brain of feathers, and a heart of lead."
-- Alexander Pope

Old January 14th 07, 06:22 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
Eric Chomko

Fred J. McCall wrote:
"Eric Chomko" wrote:

:
:Fred J. McCall wrote:
: "Eric Chomko" wrote:
:
: :
: :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: :
: : :Should have read "NASA, contractors or both". NASA IS the customer in
: : :this the context.
: : :
: : :NASA has foriegn countries, such as Japan, as customers.
: :
: : Uh, I thought that were partners...
: :
: :That too. Both/and, Freddy, not either/or.
:
: Oh? How much is Japan paying NASA for products and services?
:
:Perhaps the agreement is in terms of shared results of the data?

In other words, they're not a 'customer'.

No, mutual customers as I have saying all along.

:
: :Why do you have such a
: :difficult time with rudimentary reasoning constructs like and, or, and
: :not?
:
: Why do you have such a difficult time with reality?
:
: :Can a client/server system also do peer-to-peer?
:
: But the question is whether it IS or not, not whether it CAN or not.
:
:Answer: Many client/server systems ARE also peer-to-peer.

But the question is whether a given one is.

Could you be more vague? I bet you cannot...

Again, who are NASA's ***CUSTOMERS***.

International partners for starters...

You've virtually admitted above that your first claimed example of a
'NASA customer' is not a customer at all. Try again?

No Fred, an agreement or partnetship is a form of barter where the
aspect of "customer" is peer-to-peer.
Customer didn't disappear or go away, and I am convinced that both
sides get that, despite the fact that you do not.

: :
: : Who are the CUSTOMERS. Who is paying NASA for its output?
: :
: :Japan as an example. Look up ASTER. Partners and customers. And paying
: :for a service...
:
: Not according to JPL. "ASTER is a cooperative effort between NASA,
: Japan's Ministry of Economy."
:
:Are you saying a cooperative effort can't have customers on both sides?
:We are their customer and they are our customer given specific contexts
:within the cooperative agreement. Geez...

In other words, the word 'customer' has no meaning to you. And so it
is with NASA...

No, you don't get what 'customer' means given your limited
understanding.
NASA and I are quite clear.

: Not customers. You're lying again.
:
:No, you don't understand that being mutual customers to one another is
:described as cooperative agreement.

No, I don't. Because that's simply a false way to define the word
'customer' into meaninglessness.

No Fred. You are obviously buffered away from customers, and for a
reason.

:Think barter, Freddy. Are there no customers in a barter arrangement?

Think current English language usage, El Chimpko.

Poor response. Freddy. What is the customer relationship within a
barter agreement?

Go look up 'customer' in the dictionary. Then give me a NASA customer
that fits within the actual definition of 'customer'.

It fits just fine. I have already looked.

:Oh, that economics degree you took? I think

No, you don't. And that is the problem.

Yes, as bad a Rand with intellectual dishonesty. An admission of
losing...

territory."
--G. Behn

Old January 14th 07, 03:59 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall

"Eric Chomko" wrote:

:
:Fred J. McCall wrote:
: h (Rand Simberg) wrote:
:
: :On Tue, 9 Jan 2007 10:10:44 -0500, in a place far, far away, "Jeff
: :Findley" made the phosphor on my monitor
: :glow in such a way as to indicate that:
: :
: :
: :"Fred J. McCall" wrote in message
: . ..
: :
h (Rand Simberg) wrote:
: :
[...]

Oh, that's right. Poor El Chimpko doesn't know anything. Of course,
he won't believe what anyone tells him, either, so he's merely
hopeless.

:
: :But I only stated that private entities hadn't gotten the money so
: :far. I didn't specify where it should come from, or complain that it
: :didn't come from the taxpayers. Guess it's that reading comprehension
: :thing again.
:
: As your usual bleat about how "if only they got the money instead of
: NASA". Guess it's that writing and cognition thing again.
:
:That is the least of Rand's problems. Do try and keep up...

I don't want to get the lobotomy so that I can 'keep up' with you...

: : Sometimes you make very little sense, Rand...
: :
: :Only to unsensible people, Fred.
:
: Just keep primping that ego, Rand. It seems like it's all you have
: going for you.
:
:This is rich. Fred figures out his main problem and offers the solution
:to Rand but fails to understand how it applies to him. Savor the
:lunacy...

Poor Eric. He's really far too stupid to be allowed out here drooling
on his own...

--
"His mind is so open - so open that ideas simply pass through it."
-- F. H. Bradley
Old January 14th 07, 04:17 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
Fred J. McCall

"Eric Chomko" wrote:

:
:Fred J. McCall wrote:
: "Eric Chomko" wrote:
:
: :
: :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: :
: : :
: : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : :
: : : :Should have read "NASA, contractors or both". NASA IS the customer in
: : : :this the context.
: : : :
: : : :NASA has foriegn countries, such as Japan, as customers.
: : :
: : : Uh, I thought that were partners...
: : :
: : :That too. Both/and, Freddy, not either/or.
: :
: : Oh? How much is Japan paying NASA for products and services?
: :
: :Perhaps the agreement is in terms of shared results of the data?
:
: In other words, they're not a 'customer'.
:
:No, mutual customers as I have saying all along.

And Eric doesn't know what the word 'customer' means, as I have been
saying all along.

:
: :
: : :Why do you have such a
: : :difficult time with rudimentary reasoning constructs like and, or, and
: : :not?
: :
: : Why do you have such a difficult time with reality?
: :
: : :Can a client/server system also do peer-to-peer?
: :
: : But the question is whether it IS or not, not whether it CAN or not.
: :
: :Answer: Many client/server systems ARE also peer-to-peer.
:
: But the question is whether a given one is.
:
:Could you be more vague? I bet you cannot...

There's nothing vague there, El Chimpko. The problem is your lack of
reading and thinking abilities.

Could you be any stupider? I bet you can...

:
: Again, who are NASA's ***CUSTOMERS***.
:
:International partners for starters...

Those are "partners", El Chimpko. Partners are different from
customers. A business with partners and no customers fails in the
real world.

:
: You've virtually admitted above that your first claimed example of a
: 'NASA customer' is not a customer at all. Try again?
:
:No Fred, an agreement or partnetship is a form of barter where the
:aspect of "customer" is peer-to-peer.

No, Eric. Go look up 'partner' and then look up 'customer'. You'll
find they have nothing at all in common.

:Customer didn't disappear or go away, and I am convinced that both
:sides get that, despite the fact that you do not.

And this illustrates the problem. Eric (and NASA) don't know what
customers are anymore.

:
: : :
[...]

Yes, you are. You're also quite wrong.

Go look it up.

:
: : Not customers. You're lying again.
: :
: :No, you don't understand that being mutual customers to one another is
: :described as cooperative agreement.
:
: No, I don't. Because that's simply a false way to define the word
: 'customer' into meaninglessness.
:
:No Fred. You are obviously buffered away from customers, and for a
:reason.

Wrong again, El Chimpko. I'm also not "buffered away" from partners.
I also know the difference between the two, which you have shown
clearly that you do not.

:
: :Think barter, Freddy. Are there no customers in a barter arrangement?
:
: Think current English language usage, El Chimpko.
:
:Poor response. Freddy. What is the customer relationship within a
:barter agreement?

Look in your dictionary, El Chimpko.

: Go look up 'customer' in the dictionary. Then give me a NASA customer
: that fits within the actual definition of 'customer'.
:
:It fits just fine. I have already looked.

And so the real problem is your inability to read. But anyone who's
seen you on here already knew that.

:
: :Oh, that economics degree you took? I think
:
: No, you don't. And that is the problem.
:
:Yes, as bad a Rand with intellectual dishonesty. An admission of
:losing...

Get back to me when you understand the difference between 'partner'
and 'customer', El Chimpko.

--
"When you go to the mind reader, do you get half price?"
-- David Letterman
Old January 16th 07, 05:38 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Eric Chomko

Fred J. McCall wrote:
"Eric Chomko" wrote:

:
:Fred J. McCall wrote:
: h (Rand Simberg) wrote:
:
: :On Tue, 9 Jan 2007 10:10:44 -0500, in a place far, far away, "Jeff
: :Findley" made the phosphor on my monitor
: :glow in such a way as to indicate that:
: :
: :
: :"Fred J. McCall" wrote in message
: . ..
: :
h (Rand Simberg) wrote:
: :
[...]

Ah Freddy, savor the lunacy, as it bears being repeated in your case...

Old January 16th 07, 08:35 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall

"Eric Chomko" wrote:

:
:Fred J. McCall wrote:
: "Eric Chomko" wrote:
:
: :
: :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : h (Rand Simberg) wrote:
: :
: : :On Tue, 9 Jan 2007 10:10:44 -0500, in a place far, far away, "Jeff
: : :Findley" made the phosphor on my monitor
: : :glow in such a way as to indicate that:
: : :
: : :
: : :"Fred J. McCall" wrote in message
: : . ..
: : :
h (Rand Simberg) wrote:
: : :
[...]

Why do you think I keep poking you to watch you drool and gibber, El
Chimpko?

territory."
--G. Behn
Old January 17th 07, 02:56 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Eric Chomko

Fred J. McCall wrote:
"Eric Chomko" wrote:

:
:Fred J. McCall wrote:
: "Eric Chomko" wrote:
:
: :
: :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : h (Rand Simberg) wrote:
: :
: : :On Tue, 9 Jan 2007 10:10:44 -0500, in a place far, far away, "Jeff
: : :Findley" made the phosphor on my monitor
: : :glow in such a way as to indicate that:
: : :
: : :
: : :"Fred J. McCall" wrote in message
: : . ..
: : :
h (Rand Simberg) wrote:
: : :
[...]

Only you would confuse smile and laugh with drool and gibber.

territory."
--G. Behn

Old January 20th 07, 06:59 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall

"Eric Chomko" wrote:

:
:Fred J. McCall wrote:
: "Eric Chomko" wrote:
:
: :
: :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: :
: : :
: : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : h (Rand Simberg) wrote:
: : :
: : : :On Tue, 9 Jan 2007 10:10:44 -0500, in a place far, far away, "Jeff
: : : :Findley" made the phosphor on my monitor
: : : :glow in such a way as to indicate that:
: : : :
: : : :
: : : :"Fred J. McCall" wrote in message
: : : . ..
: : : :
h (Rand Simberg) wrote:
: : : :
: : : : :On Tue, 09 Jan 2007 00:58:10 GMT, in a place far, far away, "Greg D.
: : : : :Moore \(Strider\)" made the phosphor
: : : : n my monitor glow in such a way as to indicate that:
: : : : :
[...]
: --
: "Some people get lost in thought because it's such unfamiliar
: territory."
: --G. Behn

Poor Eric. See what I mean?

--
"You take the lies out of him, and he'll shrink to the size of
your hat; you take the malice out of him, and he'll disappear."
Old February 4th 07, 03:03 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Scott Hedrick

"Jeff Findley" wrote in message
I ought to know since I live a few miles from Kings Island and have ridden
The Beast, and other rides, maybe a hundred or more times each.

I haven't been there in over 30 years, but I still have my mini-Eiffel
Tower.

Bezos' Blue Origin revealed! Fox2 Policy 26 January 9th 07 12:14 AM
bezos blue origin BlagooBlanaa Policy 0 July 24th 06 06:42 AM
More details from Blue Origin Neil Halelamien Policy 0 June 13th 05 11:47 AM
Blue Origin's suborbital plans revealed Neil Halelamien Policy 18 January 21st 05 12:20 AM
Blue Origin presentation semjorka Policy 0 October 30th 04 01:10 AM